CHALLENGE TO ALL BROOME COUNTY DOCTORS: Examine the Blood of Your Patients Who Have Taken the Vaccine!

YankeeDoodle

In the first video, Stew Peters throws down the gauntlet and challenges doctors to adhere to their oath and see for themselves what the vaccines are doing to people. (Personal comment: But you know they won't, because they blindly follow the dictates of the AMA and CDC. Plus there have been threats to pull their medical licenses if they dare question anything.)

The second video contains the findings of the German group.

1. Dr. Jane Ruby: VAXXED Patients’ Blood Examined, Horrific Findings Revealed by German Physicians!
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/S2IpmjmfpikX/

2. Vaccine & Blood Analysis Under Microscope Presented By Independent Researches, Lawyers & Doctor
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/6M57qfcn5USY/

And nurses, I'm sorry, but you're just as culpable as well.

37 minutes ago, PeteMoss said:

Dr Jane Ruby is NOT an MD or a DO.

Neither is Dr. Jill Biden. But most people assume she is, and the MSM worship her as an "expert" on all things. 😀

As for Dr. Ruby, here is the information I could find on her:

"she holds two doctoral degrees in Education and Psychology, two Masters Degrees in Nursing and International Health Economics."

5 minutes ago, thomas said:

Why? I got Pfizer vaccine and I feel fine so far. I'm not going to clog the medical system for no reason at all.

My challenge was to the doctors themselves to be more proactive.

Riddle me this:

Why has the British health services requested quotes to purchase SIX TIMES as much anticoagulants between Sept '21 to March '24 as they have ever used on a yearly basis?

What do they know is coming?

I just finished watching the german video...that crystalline looking substance looks familiar to me. Looks like "resist" contamination. Perhaps those graphene rumors are true.

And of course most significant the Germans noted that if you give a vaccine to a cancer patient you are disrupting their immune system  and probably derailing their therapy..especially if it's lymphatic.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-021-94694-

or ...not...

https://images.app.goo.gl/pzbJSFb2i4dw9Qiv9

Here's another doctor going into great detail about everything that is wrong and illogical about the current course of action.

It's long — 32 minutes — but well worth the time.

I especially liked how he dropped the little nugget about why it seems there is absolute refusal to use long-standing and cheap forms of treatment. Ah, the truth comes out!

Ginger: Since you're obviously in the heath care or scientific industry, I'd be curious on your thoughts about this video.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NLNNXKKqgMzo/

3 minutes ago, YankeeDoodle said:

Here's another doctor going into great detail about everything that is wrong and illogical about the current course of action.

It's long — 32 minutes — but well worth the time.

I especially liked how he dropped the little nugget about why it seems there is absolute refusal to use long-standing and cheap forms of treatment. Ah, the true comes out!

Ginger: Since you're obviously in the heath care or scientific industry, I'd be curious on your thoughts about this video.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NLNNXKKqgMzo/

I can't watch it now I have to go to bed..and trust me, I don't know anymore than anyone else I just have a different life experience..something everyone brings to the table... makes for great teamwork. 

7 hours ago, YankeeDoodle said:

In the first video, Stew Peters throws down the gauntlet and challenges doctors to adhere to their oath and see for themselves what the vaccines are doing to people. (Personal comment: But you know they won't, because they blindly follow the dictates of the AMA and CDC. Plus there have been threats to pull their medical licenses if they dare question anything.)

The second video contains the findings of the German group.

1. Dr. Jane Ruby: VAXXED Patients’ Blood Examined, Horrific Findings Revealed by German Physicians!
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/S2IpmjmfpikX/

2. Vaccine & Blood Analysis Under Microscope Presented By Independent Researches, Lawyers & Doctor
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/6M57qfcn5USY/

And nurses, I'm sorry, but you're just as culpable as well.

I'm awake but I can't spend the next 3 hours playing covid detective...just one more thing though...because I woke up with it on my mind..at the 12 minute mark there is a fiber...saw it on my phone but didn't notice it on my laptop...zoomed in...that looks a lot like a fiber...nanofiber or a fiber from some other process.

look at this triangle...https://images.app.goo.gl/2z14TyKuc1ScEk2s7

https://images.app.goo.gl/YbxdhXJmMQL7ayh27

https://images.app.goo.gl/oKuVcteJjcHL434Y9

The zoom on my phone is way better..but now I can't find the fiber I saw...grrr!   Can you say EMBEDDED FOREIGN MATERIAL?

DID YOU KNOW FIBERGLASS IS MADE OUT OF...FIBERS?

1 hour ago, ginger said:

Aluminum nanofiber...isn't aluminum a common adjuvant in vaccines?

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0008622314006915

oooohhhh...look at all the fun stuff I could be reading right now if I didn't have to get ready for work....especially number 2. 

NANOPOROUS ANODIC ALUMINA PLATFORMS FOR DRUG DELIVERY APPLICATIONS

GOOD THING THEY WON'T GIVE ME ACCESS  I'LL BE LATE! Have a good night everyone  :)

https://www.scopus.com/results/citedbyresults.uri?sort=plf-f&cite=2-s2.0-84906322798&src=s&imp=t&sid=39fb2a0e36dca0ea66ad24b34f5c3024&sot=cite&sdt=a&sl=0&origin=inward&editSaveSearch=&txGid=0ec91884d92bf71c1e73d979fbd8b75c

So I looked up the diameter of the coronavirus and compared it to the measurements of the photos of nanojunk particles and it appears you could embed nanoparticles in this virus even though there are other structures in the virus.

LIKE TO PROVE THAT WOULDJA? GET YOUR NAME IN THE MEDICAL JOURNALS?

HAHAHA...YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE! Martin? 

lol...but seriously...I'd have to watch it again but the shiny triangular object in the video can not be nanojunk. Why?

THE BITE RADIUS OF THIS SHARK DOESN'T MATCH THE BITE MARKS ON THE VICTIM.

The little shiny triangle is too large to be nanojunk. I don't know what that is, I have a guess...some kind of magnet. 

https://images.app.goo.gl/iC4pGeroMewHeoMEA 

This was all fun...wish I was a woman of leisure to pursue this all...funny story..when I was in nursing school I saw an xray of a patient who had a rectangular box in her gut..nobody knew what it was. Because she was a child everyone thought it was some kind of toy like a lego...

https://www.kjmagnetics.com/proddetail.asp?prod=BY0X08-N52&gclid=Cj0KCQjwsZKJBhC0ARIsAJ96n3UsgWvvZtYFXzEsSA2RtFE20gGf7CU33VQMjZ4cXQ9uUj4rh7_5ejYaAk58EALw_wcB

Well, I see they are using magnets in all kinds of medicine...and yes nanomagnetics too. Tumor ablation for one.. Still reading but out of time..darn..work.. have a good night.

Hey, what's wrong with a magnetic personality?  Other than I set off metal detectors and wrenches keep slapping me when I walk through my garage it's great.  When I drop a nail it jumps right back up into my hand.

What nonsense.  Anyone with a cell phone is more monitored, listened to and tracked than the non-event innoculation "nanobots".  Sheesh.  That is the tinfoil hat stuff of psycotics.  Take your medication and calm down.

TALK TO YOUR FAMILY DOCTOR AND STOP RELYING ON THE INTERNET.  

Just because the Kardashians don't like something dosen't mean that's the smart choice.  Quite the opposite.

12 hours ago, FormerSomeone said:

Hey, what's wrong with a magnetic personality?  Other than I set off metal detectors and wrenches keep slapping me when I walk through my garage it's great.  When I drop a nail it jumps right back up into my hand.

What nonsense.  Anyone with a cell phone is more monitored, listened to and tracked than the non-event innoculation "nanobots".  Sheesh.  That is the tinfoil hat stuff of psycotics.  Take your medication and calm down.

TALK TO YOUR FAMILY DOCTOR AND STOP RELYING ON THE INTERNET.  

Just because the Kardashians don't like something dosen't mean that's the smart choice.  Quite the opposite.

Sweetheart, you're acting like I believe in all that ancient alien stuff..I don't. I am interested in how they are applying nanotechnology in the healthcare world.

CALLING DOCTOR LEDERMAN! 

Sometimes when I'm driving my mind will wander off and the next thing you know I find have listened to a half hour of Dr Lederman without even realizing it. When I realize this I start actively listening because I have yet to hear exactly how he uses targeted radiotherapy to destroy cancer. So, this nanomagnetic for tumor ablation, or plain magnetics is what I think he's doing.

Inject magnetic material into a tumor or cancerous site then use low frequency radio to destroy the cancer. I'm thinking like when you hold a magnet to a transistor radio the static it creates? I'm sure all of you did that when you were a kid, right? I skimmed over the study they did with breast tumors implanted on mice...they were able to burn out the tumor without damaging regular tissue.

He always talks about how much success he has with prostate cancer, able to leave men with urinary and sexual function. 

BTW I've never watched the Kardashians...AFTER TEN YEARS OF POSTING ON BC VOICE I SOUND LIKE I WATCH THE KARDASHIANS?!

I'll give you an idea of how my mind works...the vectors..ready? I heard the beginning of this song played on the Frankie Russo show,  looked it up on you tube and said to myself "Feenin?" That's an usual word..But my mind didn't originally spell it that way. I spelled it Fe N''' which is Ferrous Nitride.. basically, magnet. And that led to..could that triangle be a magnet? which led to...oohh look at all of the stuff they're doing with magnetics, which is funny because a few months ago I asked my son inlaw, the engineer, if he was doing anything with magnetics...something else triggered that, and his jaw dropped...he said he was not (I think he's lying) but just getting interested and wanted to know why I asked.

Warning..adult language and content..

Well why don't I finish the story? He was hired by an exercise equipment company to fix their design flaw which led to a child's death..I was wondering if he thought he could apply the technology they use for those hover rounds for a treadmill.

They use magnets don't they?

post edit--hover rounds like those scooters, not the wheelchair..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maglev

HOVERBOARD,THAT'S THE WORD I WAS LOOKING FOR!

Sorry getting back to topic of nefarious ideas.. if the virus had magnetic nanoparticals embedded, and the virus binds to red blood cells. Wouldn't you be taking out the iron molecule faster? Wouldn't that lyse the cell causing immediate hypoxia? Within 2 hrs?

2 hours ago, ginger said:

Sorry getting back to topic of nefarious ideas.. if the virus had magnetic nanoparticals embedded, and the virus binds to red blood cells. Wouldn't you be taking out the iron molecule faster? Wouldn't that lyse the cell causing immediate hypoxia? Within 2 hrs?

I think you are the most highly educated person involved in health care on BCVoice. 

Unless someone has more education than you do.  If you do, please speak up and let us know what your credentials are. 

1 hour ago, PeteMoss said:

I think you are the most highly educated person involved in health care on BCVoice. 

Unless someone has more education than you do.  If you do, please speak up and let us know what your credentials are. 

psst...not that great! If some one posed these type of questions to me when I was much younger I might have pursued a different educational pathway. no computers back then..too late for me now.  :)   I have time even though I complain I don't...I don't have time for the intensive research I'd like to do. I don't care what credentials people have..everyone bring something to the table. BCV has and always will be a team effort. You have no idea how often conversation on here set off help in other directions..ie the latest thing about the rapid tests brought up by 27..NOBODY KNEW THIS! it was really important. I wish I could show you the thank you messages I got for passing that info along.

lol As for this thread...it's a brain exercise...I do think the most important thing on here it led to was is that radio frequency tumor ablation

information. You know Curtis Sliwa...running for mayor NYC..he had prostate cancer...I think he said he had radiation, surgery, chemo and it kept coming back...then saw doctor Lederman...just thinking in my head if anyone I was close to ever got that I would insist on a consult as a second opinion. It just sounds like it would a less traumatic first option...that opinion is based on seeing men whose colon tissue became so thin from radiation that they were bleeding out...even laxatives didn't help. 

lol, I was going to let this go but I'm having too much fun...this is the stuff great science fiction movies are made of...a doctor on twitter asked me the right question..

How does the nanomagnet reproduce itself?

Here is my answer...the virus is colonized nasopharyngeal..through oxidation (like copper turns green and grows) and using salivary enzymes to speed along the process...but..

What is triggering seroconversion? The still unanswered question. If we could answer that..oh maybe I do know...lots of people take aspirin and tylenol, lower body temp and reduction of prostaglandins. 

That would make a good study actually..lower body temp from pain relievers compared to people with full blown covid. especially in elderly population...OH NO TIME FOR FUN! HAVE A GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE.  :) 

11 hours ago, ginger said:

Sweetheart, you're acting like I believe in all that ancient alien stuff..I don't. I am interested in how they are applying nanotechnology in the healthcare world.

I was actually more pokin' at YankeeDoodle, darling. 😉

The nanotechnology in chemo I am aware of is to centralize innoculations at the site of the tumor so it can be treated - or fried - without widespread harm in the rest of the body.

Two college level Biology, two Microbiology and one Medical Parasitology course for me. 😉. And I homebrew!

7 minutes ago, FormerSomeone said:

I was actually more pokin' at YankeeDoodle, darling. 😉

The nanotechnology in chemo I am aware of is to centralize innoculatins at the site of the tumor so it can be treated - or fried - without widespread harm in the rest of the body.

Two college level Biology, two Microbilogy and one Medical Parasitology course for me. 😉. And I homebrew!

Thank you for documenting your level of education.

Now I would like to know YD's credentials. 

On 8/25/2021 at 11:39 AM, ginger said:

Ran this by the doctor on twitter and he says NIx! He says a nanomagnet would not move an iron molecule from an rbc that the Iron stays put and only the hydrogen atom would become excited.