CHALLENGE TO ALL BROOME COUNTY DOCTORS: Examine the Blood of Your Patients Who Have Taken the Vaccine!

YankeeDoodle

More vaccine contamination in Japan this time...1.6million doses, Moderna manufactured in Spain. What is the problem with these quality control teams? Let me guess..working Monday thru Sunday 12 hour days with 2 10 minute breaks and and half hour lunch no holidays off?

THAT'S NO EXCUSE! lol  :) 

• 1 month later...

So I'm pretty sure I covered how copper grows through oxidation and then we saw types of nanofibers. 

BUT WHAT SPAWN OF SATAN CONTAMINATION HAVE WE HERE? 

On 8/25/2021 at 8:02 PM, FormerSomeone said:

I was actually more pokin' at YankeeDoodle, darling. 😉

The nanotechnology in chemo I am aware of is to centralize innoculations at the site of the tumor so it can be treated - or fried - without widespread harm in the rest of the body.

Two college level Biology, two Microbiology and one Medical Parasitology course for me. 😉. And I homebrew!

Psst Mr Parasitology...do you think that could be some kind of ameoba? We know Moderna is made in Spain and they've been having contamination problems.. so I looked up amoeba common to that country...hard to tell because we don't know what power she posted those photos at...

https://images.app.goo.gl/sMXXVHWYHbzrS9ZeA

So I've just gone through pages of protozoa, parasites etc...nothing I could say Oh yeah that's definitely it. 

The vaccine has to be frozen...then thawed...lol :)  

Under the heading nanobiologic organisms ...I found this..if you skip down to caption under the photo it specifically says "prevents inflammatory cytokine production" 

This looks like it's the match...3d photo. I'll see what twitter has to say. :) 

https://www.chanrejournals.com/index.php/indiainflammation/article/view/287/html

Waiting ^^^ while I've been waiting I looked up this concept of "trained immunity" ...that nanobiologic prevents trained microphages (read natural immunoresponse) from being activated..  

If they are putting this in covid vaccines...not good. Great if you have a heart transplant...not appropriate for every damn person in the world.

Thar paper is WAY above my medical knowledge - but it appears an effort to increase the effectiveness of immunotherapy for patients with organ transplants.  You don't want the body rejecting the transplant as a foreign object.

No reason this would be part of an anti-virus program.

lol GTO, I read your thoughtful comments before you erased them. You didn't have to. I'm kind of tired of trying to inform people about Antibody Dependent Enhancement. if you don't know what that is, don't bother looking it up on wiki because relative to covid 19 they will tell you it's misinformation. Screw them..the FDA says it's very real, not theoretical, and are demanding investigation before the vaccines are approved. They have even denied booster approval. I don't what President Biden is thinking.

INFORMED CONSENT IS A THING NURSES!

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/ijcp.13795#.YRCiEXT7-L4.twitter

Skip down to the bottom of the NONBINDING recommendation section 3 where it talks about ENHANCED RESPIRATORY DISEASE.

https://www.fda.gov/media/142749/download

and here is the science behind it...

https://www.journalofinfection.com/article/S0163-4453(21)00392-3/fulltext

And this just came up on my twitter this morning...

https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/02/dod-ai-programme-finds-ade-is-accelerating-in-the-fully-vaccinated/

post edit..I'm trying to get my hands on the actual Department of Defense report...wait for it..not sure if I'm that computer savvy... :) 

post edit x2...still looking for a credentialed confirm or actual study..

On 10/3/2021 at 10:24 AM, ginger said:

Under the heading nanobiologic organisms ...I found this..if you skip down to caption under the photo it specifically says "prevents inflammatory cytokine production" 

This looks like it's the match...3d photo. I'll see what twitter has to say. :) 

https://www.chanrejournals.com/index.php/indiainflammation/article/view/287/html

Looks like I guessed right...maybe, it's twitter...lipid nanoparticles.  

Intake studies..I've said this a million times...Doctors, nurses must get the detailed narrative of your patients in the right order...What Happened? Let them tell their story..really important. I knew this material would come in handy someday. Thanks Garo...because where else would I find it..I'd have to research all over again!  :) There's a new theory about the spike protein triggering..prions...note olfactory trigger..could see an increase in Parkinsons type symptomology or other degenerative disease...ocular...I don't have all of the science down yet...

On 8/19/2021 at 12:56 PM, ginger said:

I just finished watching the german video...that crystalline looking substance looks familiar to me. Looks like "resist" contamination. Perhaps those graphene rumors are true.

And of course most significant the Germans noted that if you give a vaccine to a cancer patient you are disrupting their immune system  and probably derailing their therapy..especially if it's lymphatic.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-021-94694-

or ...not...

https://images.app.goo.gl/pzbJSFb2i4dw9Qiv9

I see General Powell passed away. Had multiple myeloma...was double vaxxed. Media states he died of covid complications not cancer. So if everyone knew he was immunocompromised, how did he get covid? Where did the exposure come from?

7 hours ago, ginger said:

I see General Powell passed away. Had multiple myeloma...was double vaxxed. Media states he died of covid complications not cancer. So if everyone knew he was immunocompromised, how did he get covid? Where did the exposure come from?

My question exactly. 

HIPAA prevents the family from knowing, unless the person admits it.

Hi. The other day on my way home on WNBF, I had just tuned in to hear the words HYDRA VULGARIS...someone was saying it was in the vaccines so I pulled over on the road to take a cursory glance. 

I cross referenced with nanobiologics and this is apparently a real thing. It would take hours of reading I don't have and of course if I find anything legitimate that says they put this in the vaccines I'll post it. The science is really interesting...this hydra vulgaris polyp apparently "excretes" copper, gold and salt.

Where did you hear that before? From me. When the biomed people asked what transports a molecule too big to fit a receptor site I said copper and gold/salts.

So what does all of this mean to you? OH YOU IVERMECTIN PEOPLE!!!

If there really is a polyp in the vaccine..or they are putting it in some of the vaccines, or it's a contamination issue, not likely because it does appear there is a lot of research with this thing...

I WOULD EXPECT IVERMECTIN TO KILL THE POLYP. Perhaps that's why they don't want people taking it. I asked Dr Malone...he's on my twitter but he didn't respond.

Just so everyone understands..this is fun for me..I'm not really taking this part of the drama too seriously because I'm not finding legitimate paperwork that isn't speculation. Yes there is research and experimentation. But, the way this info dribbles out regarding the vaccine itself and the videos I see are just too slick...

BTW, this polyp has some other really interesting characteristics...something about it can live forever...I'd have to read more..but alas, work...and yes it does look like the things in the photos/videos in above posts.

• 4 weeks later...

Nothing important...just wanted to note on this thread that on twitter right now people in England and Italy are suspicious because they are all getting the boosters but the only available shot is MODERNA and they want to know why. 

Hmmm...things could be interesting in a couple of weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2021 at 12:56 PM, ginger said:

I just finished watching the german video...that crystalline looking substance looks familiar to me. Looks like "resist" contamination. Perhaps those graphene rumors are true.

And of course most significant the Germans noted that if you give a vaccine to a cancer patient you are disrupting their immune system  and probably derailing their therapy..especially if it's lymphatic.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-021-94694-

or ...not...

https://images.app.goo.gl/pzbJSFb2i4dw9Qiv9

"Of course if you give the vaccine to a cancer patient..." 

Funny how I keep coming back to the theoretical conspiracy thread. 

Last night on the radio Del Bigtree, CEO of Informed Consent Action Network was explaining something rather significant...He said...

The only way big pharma could create the mRNA vaccine without having your own autoimmune system reject it as a foreign substance was to transcript the code into the vaccine to TURN OFF YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM.

Not the entire system. Just the part of the system that can tell the difference between what's you and what is a foreign body. 

Here's another challenge for all you pro-vax and booster enthusiasts and the Democrat stenographers who occupy the spaces where local newsrooms used to be:
Read Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.'s book The Real Anthony Fauci. Really read it, cover to cover.
And then, we'll see if you can - in good conscience - continue to help these tyrannical bureaucrats in their quest for power and wealth and the destruction of this country.

On 12/2/2021 at 10:29 AM, ginger said:

"Of course if you give the vaccine to a cancer patient..." 

Funny how I keep coming back to the theoretical conspiracy thread. 

Last night on the radio Del Bigtree, CEO of Informed Consent Action Network was explaining something rather significant...He said...

The only way big pharma could create the mRNA vaccine without having your own autoimmune system reject it as a foreign substance was to transcript the code into the vaccine to TURN OFF YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM.

Not the entire system. Just the part of the system that can tell the difference between what's you and what is a foreign body. 

55 years. This is bullshit. Big Pharma has to come clean...so sick of seeing hard working doctors and researchers struggle to treat patients and figure things out.

https://bmcgastroenterol.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12876-021-01905-3 

• 6 months later...
On 10/11/2021 at 5:53 PM, ginger said:

Looks like I guessed right...maybe, it's twitter...lipid nanoparticles.  

Looks like there are more than a few lawsuits going on over these lipid nanoparticles and their manufacturing process.

If you don't remember,  the lipid nanoparticles are the substrates/carriers for the mRNA.

19 hours ago, thomas said:

This Covid is making life difficult for vampires.

sKgsEwa.jpg

More like turning people into vampires. The latest variation is causing symptoms similar to viral meningitis...one symptom being an aversion to light.