Sign in to follow this  
YankeeDoodle

Curious If Any Local Teachers Are "Uncomfortable" With the American Flag, and Laugh When They "Forget" Where They Stored It?

Your school taxes at work, this one in California (the land of nuts and fruits).

Given what we've previously have heard happening in local schools (teaching from the book Something Happened In Our Town, for example), I hope this kind of "education" and "thinking" has not infiltrated our school districts.

They'd better not be in the City of Binghamton where the Patriot's colors are red white and blue.Funny thing..when we were voting on the consolidated school colors I voted for blue and green...hoping they'd go with some kind of scottish plaid/Irish thing..like Notre Dame, who coincidentally is having their own "politically correct" controversy with the Fighting Irish Leprechaun.

1 hour ago, ginger said:

They'd better not be in the City of Binghamton where the Patriot's colors are red white and blue.Funny thing..when we were voting on the consolidated school colors I voted for blue and green...hoping they'd go with some kind of scottish plaid/Irish thing..like Notre Dame, who coincidentally is having their own "politically correct" controversy with the Fighting Irish Leprechaun.

I’m pretty sure the red white blue for BHS was a compromise between the Blue/White of Central and the Red/Blue of North. 

with that said, that teacher in Cali should be fired. 

27 minutes ago, ndirish said:

I’m pretty sure the red white blue for BHS was a compromise between the Blue/White of Central and the Red/Blue of North. 

with that said, that teacher in Cali should be fired. 

It wasn't a compromise. My english teacher told me it didn't matter how I voted the fix was in.

^^Agree..another freakshow. WE HAVE FREAK SHOWS TEACHING OUR KIDS.

I just read she's teaching English as a second language...in California. So, that explains the students reaction.  Obviously they did not risk their lives marching themselves across a desert and a river to come here and pledge allegiance to the gay flag. 0mg. Can we please have President Trump back?