Interesting Statement In the FDA's Original EUA For Covid Vaccines

YankeeDoodle

I first heard about this on a podcast, and even though the speaker was considered an expert, I've learned to always check things out for myself. Time consuming, yes, but this way people can trust that I'm not passing along information simply because "I read or heard it on the Internet, or someone forwarded it to me."

Below is the link to the FDA's website for the original Emergency Use Authorization for Covid vaccines:

https://www.fda.gov/media/142749/download

Now go to page 3, and section "III. CRITERIA AND CONSIDERATIONS FOR THE ISSUANCE OF AN EUA FOR A COVID-19 VACCINE."

Read the bullet points. Does anything jump out at you?

Take into account all of the news and information that's been given to all of us ordinary people to date by the government and the MSM — not any of the "misinformation" being bandied about on social media.

Extrapolate. Use logic.

Does anything seem to be in conflict?

Do you mean the part where it states.."including investigating the potential for vaccine associated enhanced respiratory disease ERD'?

I told you.."they" already knew what was going to happen with this vaccine but they intentionally neglected to inform the public. I don't know what to say except that this was completely evil. So many people at risk...millions...and millions, maybe a billion.

The risk outweighs the benefit? Sorry, did anyone's doctor inform them of this risk? Risk of ERD? 

Does everyone know ONLY A DOCTOR IS ALLOWED TO INFORM YOU OF RISK AND BENEFITS?

I'VE SAID THIS BEFORE...AG JAMES IS ALL OVER TWITTER TELLING PEOPLE THE VACCINE IS SAFE...I FLAT OUT TOLD HER IT'S NOT HER JOB TO ASSESS RISK AND BENEFITS..SHE CONTINUES. I HOPE SOMEBODY SUES THE HELL OUT OF HER.

AND BTW THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS DOCUMENT, TRUST I'LL BE SHARING IT WITH PEOPLE WHO MATTER. I'LL BE SHARING IT WITH EVERYONE I COME INTO CONTACT WITH TONIGHT..PEOPLE WHO HAVE PATIENTS DROPPING LIKE FLIES AND THEY DON'T KNOW WHY WHEN ALL OF THESE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN VAXED.

You know people are at risk of losing their jobs, right? These staff members instinctively knew/know something isn't right. They have a right to informed consent.

On 8/31/2021 at 4:56 PM, ginger said:

Do you mean the part where it states.."including investigating the potential for vaccine associated enhanced respiratory disease ERD'?

Nope. Not that bullet.

Although I have the details somewhat outlined in my head, I haven't had the chance to type them out yet. Sort of a step-by-step analysis (at least, from my point of view).

Unfortunately, a lot of things have come up lately and I haven't gotten to it yet. I hope to have it posted sometime this long weekend.

Just didn't want anyone to think I was ducking the issue.

In the meantime, have a great holiday weekend everyone.

It's a holiday weekend? I don't know where the time went. 

^^^ As for ERD..the silence is stunning. But, but but but... the VACCINE! You know what I hate? People who see things with their own 2 eyes and still refuse acknowledge there is a problem. Like the Food and Drug administration made this up. 

Hi everyone...I wish I had time to post on everyone's topics but I'm out of time...I think I mentioned I'm on doubles all week

I just wanted to reiterate...the link posted by Yankee is the original emergency use FDA approval for vaccines. 

At no time did anyone ask what's ENHANCED RESPIRATORY DISEASE.

At no time did anyone, including Fauci say there is a risk of ENHANCED RESPIRATORY DISEASE.

IMO, FAUCI HAD A DUTY TO DISCLOSE RISK AND BENEFITS. AS DID ZUCKER. 

THE INCOMPETENCE AND LACK OF CANDOR IS ASTONISHING. I THINK IT'S CRIMINAL.

10 hours ago, ginger said:

At no time did anyone, including Fauci say there is a risk of ENHANCED RESPIRATORY DISEASE.

IMO, FAUCI HAD A DUTY TO DISCLOSE RISK AND BENEFITS. AS DID ZUCKER. 

THE INCOMPETENCE AND LACK OF CANDOR IS ASTONISHING. I THINK IT'S CRIMINAL.

In case anyone is interested, Mark Dice is selling these t-shirts on his website ($25 each) 😀 :

800.jpg

^^^A few hours ago I was in a Dunkin Donuts. There were about 20 people in there. No masks, no social distancing. One Massachusetts plate.

I started singing Blue Oyster Cult in my head. 

So, how many of you signed consent forms? According this report on how everyone is too stupid to understand the risk of enhancement...this says it was hidden within the consent forms, like in between ...you'll have a sore arm and rare systemic failure. 

Last night I met a supervisor..mid 50's black, on the pudgy side, total sweetheart. I could hear him huffing and puffing on his way down the hall.

He's terrified. he told me he's double vaxxed but had covid twice now. He's terrified of getting it again because he says his lungs are definitely damaged. He couldn't understand how he could keep getting so terribly ill when he had the vaccine. He feels better now that he knows what probably happened and can take some steps to help himself.

Oh back to work..enjoy your day everyone.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/ijcp.13795#.YRCiEXT7-L4.twitter