Jason Garnar’s wife finally kicks him out! Garnar living in Binghamton apartment

Breaking News

And Garnar and the rest of his staff will be at Otsiningo Park today at that fall concert, drinking and laughing having a great time like none of this ever happened.  Like lives weren't ruined and 6 kid's lives weren't changed forever.  The bottom line is Garnar used power and money to prey on this woman for sex.  He's a scumbag and he should be thrown out of office so he can't do it again to another married woman and her family. 

Honestly, I don't see it. His father had some panache but this kid...just flat. But, I suppose he does control the purse strings so....What are the consequences for the women who were paid, knowing they were sleeping with a man who is legally unavailable to them? 

Do you think his wife will subpoena them to divorce court? Make a spectacle of them? She should do that. Get everything on public record.

The woman’s ex husband has confirmed this all happened. But Jason Garnar and his employees need to deny deny deny, otherwise they have to admit they misused taxpayer money to pay this woman to sleep with him. And they must admit Colleen Wagner was rewarded with a $30,000 raise and new title she isn’t qualified for, because she quietly got the woman out of the office and found her a new job, where she won’t be a problem for them down the road.

16 minutes ago, Larry Wu-Tai Chin said:

The woman’s ex husband has confirmed this all happened. But Jason Garnar and his employees need to deny deny deny, otherwise they have to admit they misused taxpayer money to pay this woman to sleep with him. And they must admit Colleen Wagner was rewarded with a $30,000 raise and new title she isn’t qualified for, because she quietly got the woman out of the office and found her a new job, where she won’t be a problem for them down the road.

HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED. A NICE BIG PUBLIC DIVORCE PROCEEDING...

Bruno Colapietro...he still with C&G?

I thought our last county executive was a moron. Garnar makes her look like a rocket scientist.

First… having an affair with a woman who works in your office. Who’s salary increased by 100%. It was only a matter of time before people found out. It’s not like he was banging some nurse from the county nursing home. 

Second… if my wife throws me out and I don’t want anyone to know, I would get an apartment in Kirkwood or West Windsor… some place I’m not going to be seen. This idiot goes to a 60 unit apartment complex on the west side of Binghamton? Talk about hiding in plain sight…

💙 PASTA LOVERS and FRIENDS. - SAVE the DATE 
OCT 5 - Tue  
Annual Pasta Dinner sponsored by Endicott Dem
Committee
530 to 730 at “Celebrations 
215 Washington Ave
Endicott
Masks Required  
Speaker. - Jason Garnar- Broome County Executive 
Come join us for a great Evening  of food and friends 
Take outs available 

8 hours ago, Larry Wu-Tai Chin said:

This man needs to resign. 

21 hours ago, bell hooks said:

Of course Jason Garnar wanted to live right in the heart of the west side of Binghamton, he's within walking distance of thousands of college girls.  On a Friday or Saturday night, when they have been drinking, they are easy targets for this sick man, who preys on women he has power over.

I was thinking the same thing: Borrowing from David’s playbook. He knows he’ll get a pass, thus no residence in West Windsor.

3 minutes ago, Binghamton Tonight said:

If Debbie Preston didn’t steal all the clothes from Talbots, Garnar never would have been elected. And Garnar never would have been in a position to take advantage of his staffer. Two families have been forever ruined because Debbie is a thief.

Post of the year (so far)

3 hours ago, Binghamton Tonight said:

If Debbie Preston didn’t steal all the clothes from Talbots, Garnar never would have been elected. And Garnar never would have been in a position to take advantage of his staffer. Two families have been forever ruined because Debbie is a thief.

Local Media played / is playing a big hand in this sex scandal saga. Don’t oversimplify the matter. 

Garner is revealing a lot about what type of man he really is. He didn't just cheat on his wife, he cheated on his own children. Perhaps it demonstrates a pattern of abuse, given how school kids are having to wear masks again in schools - literally the ONLY place they spend time today where they have to - thanks in part to this guy.