VERIZON

ginger

VERIZON, DONE WITH THEM. AFTER SPENDING OVER AN HOUR ON THE PHONE, THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO FIX THE MISTAKE THEY MADE ON MY BILL AND INSTEAD THEY JUST TOOK $915 OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO TAKE $250.63.  THEY AREN'T GETTING ANOTHER PENNY FROM ME. RECOMMENDATIONS? I NEED UNLIMITED DATA." UNLIMITED" NEEDS TO MEAN "UNLIMITED"

I GUESS I'D BETTER GET MYSELF TO WALMART AND PURCHASE A NEW PHONE...UNLOCKED THIS TIME.

ALSO..IN CASE ANY OF YOU ARE LOOKING TO PURCHASE A NEW PHONE...YOU SHOULD SEE ALL OF THE SCAMS PEOPLE ARE FILING COMPLAINTS AGAINST VERIZON FOR...GOOGLE BEFORE YOU DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

OH AND ONE MORE THING...TALKING ABOUT THIS SITUATION WITH A YOUNG  LADY LAST NIGHT...SHE TOLD ME HER HUSBAND PURCHASED AN i PHONE FROM THEM AND HE WAS SUPPOSED TO GET A FREE APPLE WATCH PHONE, THAT HE GAVE TO HER...FOUR MONTHS AFTER THEY HAD STARTED PAYING THEIR BILL, VERIZON STARTED CHARGING THEM FOR THE WATCH PHONE AND APPARENTLY THEY HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO RESOLVE THE SITUATION. THEY HAVE 2 YOUNG CHILDREN AND A VERY EXPENSIVE BILL THEY CAN'T AFFORD NOW.

9 minutes ago, SouthSider09 said:

you could check out the Spectrum Mobile - hear it's pretty decent and only $45 month per line

I KEEP SEEING THEIR ADS ON TV BUT I DON'T TRUST THEM...THEY SLOW DOWN MY LAPTOP COMPUTER AND SOMETIMES COMPLETELY INTERRUPT MY SERVICE EVERYDAY AT 11:30 AM...I CAN'T EVEN ACCESS BCV UNLESS I TURN OFF THE WEB ON MY PHONE.

VERIZON QUALITY CONTROL JUST CALLED..THEY'LL GIVE ME A CALL BACK WHILE THEY SEE WHAT'S GOING ON...WHY DON'T THEY ALREADY KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON !!!! SERIOUSLY IF THEY THINK I'M GOING TO EXPLAIN MYSELF 10 TIMES TO TEN DIFFERENT PEOPLE THEY ARE OUT OF THEIR MINDS...I WILL BUY A NEW PHONE AND THEY CAN EAT THEIR CONTRACT.

1 hour ago, DanCooper said:

Did you buy a new phone? Sometimes when making account changes there are pops in the bill. For example, I know someone who just pre-ordered the iPhone 13 through Verizon. The phone is “free” on a trade in. She still had to pay off the balance on the old phone to get said free phone.

Dan it was a buy 1 get 1 free deal..FOUR MONTHS AGO! I paid off the old phone when I signed up for this package. They sent me a $933 dollar bill for august and when I asked why the bill was so much they said I exceeded my data usage even though I have unlimited talk text and data.  I told the kid who gave me this package..unlimited needs to mean unlimited because I'm out on the road and I'm constantly using my phone for work. So the package was both phones for $250/month for 24 months,

When I said all of this to them...they said their connection had technical difficulties and I should try contacting them again later...like I have time for this!

So this week they sent a message your bill is past due.  This time I get a phone number and they try to tell me the extra $700 is to pay off one of my devices...I'm like what do you mean one of my devices the phone was $1100 and it was buy 1 get 1? Then a supervisor gets on the phone...after I threaten to drive myself directly to Mike Danahers office and they could explain to him why I have a $900 bill...because by this time I had already seen on the internet how many complaints they had and what state AG's were going after them for..

She gets on the phone and says she will reinstate the $249 monthly fee,,,she doesn't know why there was a request for the device to be paid off, blah blah blah...she tells me to only pay the $250. 56 and links me to the automated site. The automated site verifies my number, tells me my balance is $915.00, do I want to make a payment..yes...do I want to use my card ending xxxx...yes...then I'm waiting for it to say how much do you want to pay and it doesn't do that...it immediately runs the cards through with zero verification.

So I call back and of course get somebody else and explain the situation..apparently no notes were made to the account even though the supervisor assured me everything would be taken care of. As I said, I'm not explaining myself ten times to ten different people and I told this guy I'm done...you aren't getting another penny from me. It's faster to just go purchase another phone than try to solve this problem...why get more aggravated than I already am.

and yes...sorry about all of those dangling prepositions..horrible writing I know :( 

I've yet to hear back from quality control.

On 9/22/2021 at 1:00 PM, DanCooper said:

That’s insane. Keep working to get your money back. This free iPhone 13 deal just came out, so I bet they are busier than usual.

It's not about getting the money back  now...too late for that...it's about how that money is going to be applied on my next bill. I guess I'll have to wait for a statement.

In any event I just need to get a new phone and plan..I can't trust this company, serious lack of competence and by looking at the google, this isn't a one off..they're screwing with a lot of people. And geez..what about the people who didn't have the money...emptied their bank accounts? Perhaps caused people to bounce checks?

^^^K8ND OF REMINDS ME OF THE TIME LOURDES HOSPITAL EMPTIED OUT MY CHECKING ACOUNT..THANK God I had enough in saving to cover the cost of the prescriptions I needed.

1 minute ago, DanCooper said:

I still have a few bills I pay by paper check. Sad to think kids these days can’t even fill one out.

Kids today don't learn cursive..some can't sign their own names.