Where is John Solak and his Social Media Presence?

Bingking

Does anyone on this forum have an idea where John Solak has been or any of his social media accounts? Last time I knew he had an Instagram page that has recently been deactivated and of course we all know his Twitter was shut down. At one point he had a public Facebook page called binghamtondaily. I found out his friend Emily jablon was controlling the page which I find to be odd.

if anyone knows where Solak has been would be great as I find his content very important for this area and would hate to hear he has been silenced 

It seems like John Solak does whatever his girly friend Emily Jablon tells him to do, weird relationship going on there. I love John and he is a fair person and listens to each side of an argument but whatever he has going on it’s quite odd. I agree with the OP because Last time I heard she was posting on Johns public Facebook page.

On 9/28/2021 at 6:31 PM, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Her Twitter account has been disabled too which is odd but if I could pull up one of her old tweet I would and kid you not she tweeted “Soo many Local Politicians Lining up to kiss my Ass to get to Solak”. Lol odd Duo

At least one of her posts was a direct death threat "warning" BPD to stop calling her parents.

So it's not that odd.

1 hour ago, Solak Supporter said:

Solak’s live broadcasts were by far the best thing going in local political commentary. His absence; a huge loss for free thought, a big win for mindless conformity.

I reached out to a friend, she said Emily Jablon has influence over Solak and she had him take down his social media pages fearing Rich David was hacking into his accounts. Very odd, thought Solak was a free thinker, guess he’s just a yes man at this time. 
his broadcasts were great tho.

18 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

I can’t possibly be the only one wondering: Is John getting some of that?!

2-CF9-E8-EC-E78-F-4-DE7-8804-ABEFCB535-E

She posted a video before her Twitter was deactivated of her riding in the passenger seat of Solak’s car and she said she was going with John to accompany him to his doctor visit he had. Lol wonder if it was an abortion clinic lol