Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
thomas

Unvaccinated health care workers in Broome County off job

Recommended Posts

A few dozen unvaccinated health care workers in Broome County are off the job with the passing of the state vaccination mandate deadline.

Read More: Dozens of Local Health Care Workers Miss Vax Deadline | https://wnbf.com/dozens-of-unvaccinated-binghamton-area-health-care-workers-off-the-job/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A year ago we were praising health care workers as heroes.

Now the state is laying them off.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

A year ago we were praising health care workers as heroes.

Now the state is laying them off.

 

Heroes? They are the new villains.
 

Any (healthy twenty something) sports star who also takes a stand is “wrong”. Corporate puppet Lebron James is applauded for his “brave” decision to get the jab. 
 

Biden voters are you not entertained?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look at all of the empty parking lots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know someone who works at home for UHS and she had to get the stab to keep her job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poll: 65% Against Companies Firing Employees for Refusing COVID Vax

Asked if they believed fellow citizens should be fired "if they object to taking the COVID-19 vaccine," a whopping 65% said "No," Trafalgar Group poll results said. A total of 22.2% answered "Yes" and 12.8% said "Don’t know."

https://www.newsmax.com/us/survey-vaccine-jobs-companies/2021/09/29/id/1038396/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't you think President Trump would have asked very hard questions about why Ivermectin is not a part of the FDA Covid tool box? When many in the scientific and medical professions say it should be.

Horowitz: Louisiana AG Jeff Landry warns pharmacies against blocking COVID treatment

"Never have pharmacists been allowed to practice medicine and get between a doctor and his patient," stated Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry in an interview with TheBlaze. "Most certainly not in middle of a pandemic."

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-louisiana-ag-jeff-landry-warns-pharmacies-against-blocking-covid-treatment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, DanCooper said:

Oh, you mean the guy who helped Operation Warp Speed? If you’re guy (Biden) had his way, there’d be NO vaccine so his oligarch overlords could have full medial tyranny. Unfortunately, Trump through the monkey wrench in the Great Reset.

Well said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very basic question: If this fucking vaccine is so wonderful, why do we have to be threatened with unemployment or violence to persuade us to get it? And if this vaccine is so fucking wonderful, why do the vaccinated have to be protected from the unvaccinated? Eight-grade science?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

27 the vaccine sucks. It is only good for the original China or European virus. It's useless for any variant because of antibody enhancement and will make you sicker. All of the boosters in the world are not going to help you if you get a variant, in fact you may get sicker. All of this is documented. I expect the FDA to walk away from this eventually...if they have an ounce of integrity they will follow their 2 colleagues.

You can fool some of the people some of the time but the biomed people know what's going on. I'm so tired of hearing on twitter that enhancement isn't happening...Yes, it is. There is no other explanation for vaxed people getting covid 19 after receiving an mRNA drug.

There is no such thing as breakthrough cases or leaky virus...Christ, you have to wonder what freaking school these people graduated from. They make this stuff up like "there are 216 known genders" or some stupid bizarreness.

"The mRNA drug wears off after four months" maybe..that's how long it takes you to replace every red blood cell in your body so what...you're just going to keep taking shots every 4 months? 

They need to stop wasting money on vaccine and invest more into figuring out a substance that will kill the virus before seroconversion...while it's still colonized nasopharangeally. I started looking at options but as usual have no time...

Listerine says it won't kill covid, Cloroseptine says they aren't sure. I have a hard time believing something like Afrin nasal spray won't kill it, ever have that drip down the back of your throat? :) lol yuk

Some doctor on twitter said he thinks cocaine would kill it...I told him get serious. He says he's trying

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ginger said:

27 the vaccine sucks. It is only good for the original China or European virus. It's useless for any variant because of antibody enhancement and will make you sicker. All of the boosters in the world are not going to help you if you get a variant, in fact you may get sicker. All of this is documented. I expect the FDA to walk away from this eventually...if they have an ounce of integrity they will follow their 2 colleagues.

You can fool some of the people some of the time but the biomed people know what's going on. I'm so tired of hearing on twitter that enhancement isn't happening...Yes, it is. There is no other explanation for vaxed people getting covid 19 after receiving an mRNA drug.

There is no such thing as breakthrough cases or leaky virus...Christ, you have to wonder what freaking school these people graduated from. They make this stuff up like "there are 216 known genders" or some stupid bizarreness.

"The mRNA drug wears off after four months" maybe..that's how long it takes you to replace every red blood cell in your body so what...you're just going to keep taking shots every 4 months? 

They need to stop wasting money on vaccine and invest more into figuring out a substance that will kill the virus before seroconversion...while it's still colonized nasopharangeally. I started looking at options but as usual have no time...

Listerine says it won't kill covid, Cloroseptine says they aren't sure. I have a hard time believing something like Afrin nasal spray won't kill it, ever have that drip down the back of your throat? :) lol yuk

Some doctor on twitter said he thinks cocaine would kill it...I told him get serious. He says he's trying

 

Swab your nose with silver solution 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, DanCooper said:

Swab your nose with silver solution 

I see Amazon has all kinds of colloidal silver nasal sprays...I don't have time to look at data right now...falling asleep at the keyboard...I miss chatting with you all throughout the day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Willow Point lost 6 nurses and 9 nurses' assistants per Jason Garner on WNBF. He also stated they had 4 unvaccinated staff members remain employed pending a religious exemption. 

The ambiguity of allowing unvaccinated staff remain working while you let others go...

I can't wait to see what happens when all of the vaxed people get their flu shots. 

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31607599/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(Reuters) - IBM said on Thursday it requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by Dec. 8, or they will face unpaid suspension
 
Reuters

JPMorgan bans business travel for unvaccinated U.S. employees - memo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are unvaccinated, you are a Jew in Nazi Germany. Couldn't be more clear.

And the narrative must be protected, even by the biggest fool they can find:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/10/biden_falsely_claims_vaccinated_people_cant_spread_covid_in_illinois_speech_promoting_vax_mandates.html

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Common Sense said:

None of this is by accident. It is all by design. They are trying to destroy health care, law enforcement, the ability to travel and get supplies. And we all know why.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/6ynQkmEaCgUM/

What'd I say? Eventually everyone will be a government worker...one step closer to communism.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

If you are unvaccinated, you are a Jew in Nazi Germany. Couldn't be more clear.

And the narrative must be protected, even by the biggest fool they can find:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/10/biden_falsely_claims_vaccinated_people_cant_spread_covid_in_illinois_speech_promoting_vax_mandates.html

 

I just saw this on twitter...apparently no one has explained ADE to President Biden. You know what I'm waiting for? Who got sick from Obama's birthday party? Don't tell me nobody.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i just heard Jason Garner on WNBF talking about some 550 pg tome of guidance from the federal government regarding mandates for business with more than 100 employees and federal workers.

You could hear the glee in his voice at the prospects of exerting the power of his office. This clearly turns him on.

Do you know how much it cost to become a sole proprietor in NYS...get a license to do business? I think it's about $350.00

Firemen, police, nurses, engineers, ANYONE.... can be an independent contractor, and charge whatever they want for services. Number of employees? ONE

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×