Unvaccinated health care workers in Broome County off job

thomas

I flipped on WNBF this morning to listen to a few minutes of the now-unlistenable Binghamton Now program, and tuned in just in time for the former newsman now turned credibility-free juvenile provocateur Bob Joseph to begin to introduce Garner and say he'd be on for the next 48 minutes. Then went for the off button. I'd rather listen to an unending loop of Beverly going on and on about her medical issues. Bob has a two hour show and he surrenders an hour of it to this adulterous buffoon who has a very difficult time putting a sentence together that doesn't contain a collection of "ummmmm"s and "y'know..."s? Seriously, the show is barely surviving and he still decides to have these local Covidiot politicians chew up the whole time. Garner is on par with Debbie Preston in terms of credibility and success as County Executive. He LIVES for the power he thinks he has with the phony pandemic. The pandemic is bullshit, and so is Garner. Congratulations to his wife for kicking his adulterous ass out, which is a subject the host of the show never asks about. He should, since it reportedly (elsewhere on BCV) involved his giving a big county taxpayer funded raise to the other woman. 

3 hours ago, Common Sense said:

I flipped on WNBF this morning to listen to a few minutes of the now-unlistenable Binghamton Now program, and tuned in just in time for the former newsman now turned credibility-free juvenile provocateur Bob Joseph to begin to introduce Garner and say he'd be on for the next 48 minutes. Then went for the off button. I'd rather listen to an unending loop of Beverly going on and on about her medical issues. Bob has a two hour show and he surrenders an hour of it to this adulterous buffoon who has a very difficult time putting a sentence together that doesn't contain a collection of "ummmmm"s and "y'know..."s? Seriously, the show is barely surviving and he still decides to have these local Covidiot politicians chew up the whole time. Garner is on par with Debbie Preston in terms of credibility and success as County Executive. He LIVES for the power he thinks he has with the phony pandemic. The pandemic is bullshit, and so is Garner. Congratulations to his wife for kicking his adulterous ass out, which is a subject the host of the show never asks about. He should, since it reportedly (elsewhere on BCV) involved his giving a big county taxpayer funded raise to the other woman. 

I never listened again after I won my wager that CT would win. Poor Bob is just a political stooge.

I'm thinking all these "news" organizations who are posting these happy little stories about how great it is to be jabbing children with experimental vaccines need to face legal consequences should something go wrong. If a kid dies after his parents see one of these "ain't experimental jabs GREAT?" stories, the reporter who wrote it and the editor who allowed it to be posted should be made legally responsible for that death. The vax makers may have lined the right pockets to make themselves immune from liability, but "news" organizations who are acting as marketing associates for these jabs don't have that protection. They want to gleefully promote these vaccines, they should be sued into bankruptcy if children start dying.
Here's one classic example out of many I could post:
https://wbng.com/2021/11/09/children-5-to-11-can-get-the-vaccine-now-and-win-a-scholarship-to-college/

Oh, and this is pretty G-D disgusting, too:
https://www.binghamtonhomepage.com/news/students-at-benjamin-franklin-elementary-receive-covid-vaccinations/

Well let's hope not. I am surprised that so many moms breast feed to give their babies the very best in natural immunities, that they don't think natural immunity to coronaviruses is best long term?

Honestly, growing up..I just don't remember so many sick kids with so many problems. I'm told all of the hormones they put in food and milk is a problem. Funny thing..my entire life I was always on the small side up top. In the past 10 years all of a sudden I've become pretty busty and I'm post menopause. I think it's because of all of the milk with the hormones I use in my coffee. I was trying to use the coconut based creamer but I can only find it at Wegmans and I hardly go there.

We have read Binghamton has a high number of obese...especially children. All of the emphasis on lowfat milk but no one mentions the hormones?

Sorry, I digress..Kathy Hochul...she'd better hope none of out littlest New Yorkers dies. They'll be sending a lynch mob out for her.

Simply incredible !!!!

Why has nobody asked the little obvious (if ya bin pain atention), littleobvious questions?

For one, what do you think they planned ahead for, long ago, for replacements for the workers?

Question two, with cnn and other media begining to fake being upset with kamala harris, i am betting she will be president publicly by March.

Question three, who really gives a shit any longer.

If any human being with a measurable pulse reads RFK, Jr.'s new book "The Real Anthony Fauci" and walks away still believing there was ever a real pandemic that necessitated all of the absolute NONSENSE our "betters" have put us through for two years, there's literally no hope for you. We as a citizenry are running out of time to salvage what is left of the country bequeathed to us by our founders.

On 11/16/2021 at 2:52 PM, Responsible_Adult_Female said:

The religious exemption was just removed.  Effective 11/22/21.

Yesterday,  the NYSDOH issued new guidance for LTC nursing visitation.  Anyone may visit regardless of vaccination status. I'll link when I get back to my lap top.

So, anyone may visit a nursing home REGARDLESS OF VACCINATION STATUS. Yes, you have to use precautions.

But they won't let staff work there without.

How ambiguous. I can also say, I'm aware of a home that is shut down to visitors because they have an active case...good for them for trying not to be a community vector however, if they had taken my suggestions from the beginning and Howard Zucker did his damn job and opened covid step down facilities our seniors could be enjoying their family/ company.

Once again, it didn't have to be this way, freaking murderers.

17 hours ago, ginger said:

Jason Garner declares a state of emergency for Willow Point due to lack of staff. 

https://www.binghamtonhomepage.com/news/county-exec-jason-garnar-puts-willow-point-in-state-of-emergency-due-to-worker-shortage/

The only emergency is that we're all jumping through hoops being held by someone as incompetent as Jason Garner.

I don't know how long the LTC system can continue. How long do you think one can take advantage of the good nature and good faith of the ladies who work in that physically and psychologically demanding job? Kathy Hochul seems to think these people are replaceable because that is what she is being told by the owners. Obviously looking at the problem at Willow Point where the employees have union benefits....that says a lot. It means it's not about the money and benefits...some people are there for altruistic reasons and you made their job and theIr MISSION...IMPOSSIBLE. 

I want to bring this guy to your attention. This guy works for SUNY Buffalo, has a degree in Political science...I don't know who he thinks his constituents are...shill for the insurance companies I guess. To make matters worse, the committees he sits on...he doesn't know anything about them, has no experience, never worked in the private sector...and has written zero legislation with regard to them. BUT HE THINKS HE'S QUALIFIED TO DENY HEALTHCARE COVERAGE TO NEW YORKERS...THE GALL! 

https://www.wivb.com/news/top-stories/watch-assemblyman-patrick-burke-explains-controversial-new-bill-hes-proposing-on-twitter/