Sign in to follow this  
BinghamtonBill

We will not be HOODWINKED by Mara Young Grace!

BCVoice has learned Mara Young Grace has MISREPRESENTED herself as she campaigns for Family Court Judge! MYG is conveniently withholding information about those she is close to, and who is helping her with her campaign. We cannot in good conscious let MYG and the CORRUPT SLEEZEBAGS who are running her campaign continue to deceive us here at BCVoice and the voters!

This is a campaign for JUDGE, and the winners will be working with CHILDREN. Our new judges should be HONEST. 

Mara Young Grace has NOT BEEN HONEST.  And I urge ALL VOTERS to think twice before casting their ballots.

Take a walk or a drive on the West Side of Binghamton. Every other house has a Mara sign out in front. The powers that be want her in and I don’t think anything or anybody is going to stop it from happening. 

On 10/4/2021 at 5:31 PM, 27 Time World Champions said:

Take a walk or a drive on the West Side of Binghamton. Every other house has a Mara sign out in front. The powers that be want her in and I don’t think anything or anybody is going to stop it from happening. 

4 hours ago, BinghamtonBill said:

BCVoice has learned Mara Young Grace has MISREPRESENTED herself as she campaigns for Family Court Judge! MYG is conveniently withholding information about those she is close to, and who is helping her with her campaign. We cannot in good conscious let MYG and the CORRUPT SLEEZEBAGS who are running her campaign continue to deceive us here at BCVoice and the voters!

This is a campaign for JUDGE, and the winners will be working with CHILDREN. Our new judges should be HONEST. 

Mara Young Grace has NOT BEEN HONEST.  And I urge ALL VOTERS to think twice before casting their ballots.

Thank you for bringing this to light, she has been withholding from voters that her brother is a current Broome County Family Court judge Mark Young and one may wonder why she is keeping this a secret and in fact many voters I have been speaking with have mentioned that this poses a great conflict on the bench. 

3 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Her family has Lived on the west side for decades and I would be surprised if her signs were not in front of every other home but the west side does not make up the majority of voters in Broome County 

Mark Young Lied throughout his Campaign for Broome County Family Court judge in 2014, funny how his wife suffered strokes but yet is a principal at the Vestal high school raking in six figures along with her husband. 

Today on the BC Clerks Website I see Mark and Dawn Young took out a $220,000 mortgage on their home. One would wonder with the salaries they bring in why the need for a big money. Must be they are nervous Mara will lose the election

48 minutes ago, Bingking said:

Today on the BC Clerks Website I see Mark and Dawn Young took out a $220,000 mortgage on their home. One would wonder with the salaries they bring in why the need for a big money. Must be they are nervous Mara will lose the election

Must not be easy when your daughter goes to a $50,000 a year boarding school in St. Petersburg Florida

3 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Her family has Lived on the west side for decades and I would be surprised if her signs were not in front of every other home but the west side does not make up the majority of voters in Broome County 

As the Binghamton West Side goes, so goes the City

34 minutes ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

As the Binghamton West Side goes, so goes the City

Interesting, I have to agree with 92 because if that was the case 27 then Mara wouldn’t be campaigning outside of binghamton.

5 hours ago, Bingking said:

Interesting, I have to agree with 92 because if that was the case 27 then Mara wouldn’t be campaigning outside of binghamton.

Truth be told…I just made that up (with some inspiration from Ohio 😉)

The west side of Binghamton is full of liberal alcoholics. As we’ve discussed on this site. I’m a registered Democrat, but I find Binghamton very unappealing. I don’t want the rest of the county to have any resemblance to Binghamton.

Multiple people I know were asked by Nadine Korchak to support Mara Grace and put up lawn signs. Why is the District Attorney's wife so involved in politics?  DA should not be a political job. 

19 minutes ago, Kerry Kittles said:

Multiple people I know were asked by Nadine Korchak to support Mara Grace and put up lawn signs. Why is the District Attorney's wife so involved in politics?  DA should not be a political job. 

Well Mara and her husband both worked in the DAs office for a few years when they first came back to Bingo. 

4 hours ago, ExBinger said:

Well Mara and her husband both worked in the DAs office for a few years when they first came back to Bingo. 

Actually Korchak and Mark Loughran were Ex Law Partnere of Chris Grace at 99 Collier St. This explains most of the Connection but yes it’s odd Nadine Korchak is Soo involved in Mara. Ethics Violations taking place all over

19 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Mara may be popular in Binghamton, but in northern Broome and eastern Broome, I hear the most about Brett Noonan. 

3 minutes ago, Mackey said:

It sure is.

292AE26E-32F7-4636-BDFB-D2593C2D0497.jpeg

Mark young and his wife Dawn took out a $220,000 mortgage on their home yesterday, this comes in the question is he worried about his sister’s campaign, is this some sort of money dump or is he scrambling?

Mara never thought she should even have to lower herself to run for this office, she thought it should be handed to her.  She has a major ego and sense of entitlement.  She was furious she had to run against three other Democrats in a primary.  She was furious anyone dare run against her.  This is not the woman you want in Family Court. 

3 hours ago, broome county employee said:

I’ve heard Nadine Korchak is using the DA’s office to campaign for Mara Grace. She’s over there all the time, according to BC Security. 

Yes and Nadine is pressuring the DA's employees to support Mara Grace.  They don't have a choice.  She should be arrested for using the DA's office to campaign for her husband and her friends. 

41 minutes ago, Tasker Bliss said:

Mara never thought she should even have to lower herself to run for this office, she thought it should be handed to her.  She has a major ego and sense of entitlement.  She was furious she had to run against three other Democrats in a primary.  She was furious anyone dare run against her.  This is not the woman you want in Family Court. 

Having the unfortunate experience of witnessing her behavior I can concur with everything said here and it’s unfortunate for people in Broome County that might have  to pay her salary 

28 minutes ago, Alan Dershowitz said:

Yes and Nadine is pressuring the DA's employees to support Mara Grace.  They don't have a choice.  She should be arrested for using the DA's office to campaign for her husband and her friends. 

This should prompt an ethics investigation, Nadine is Nasty