Sign in to follow this  
BinghamtonBill

We will not be HOODWINKED by Mara Young Grace!

36 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

This should prompt an ethics investigation, Nadine is Nasty 

I was at Spirit Halloween with my grandkids and thought I saw a Nadine costume. I was wrong, it was a very ugly witch mask. It scared the heck out of me. The resemblance was uncanny. 

22 minutes ago, jeffrey smith said:

I was at Spirit Halloween with my grandkids and thought I saw a Nadine costume. I was wrong, it was a very ugly witch mask. It scared the heck out of me. The resemblance was uncanny. 

Lol call her Nasty Nadine

Mara Grace is so dishonest and literally stoled pictures of the UE/ME football game from another candidate’s Facebook page, and posted them on her own Facebook. She zoomed in to try to make the pictures look different. 

The real pictures posted Friday:

A457AF49-B172-4A4E-AB92-FC9C54BD35B5.jpeg

Mara’s stolen zoomed in pictures:

EEDFADA7-7CA4-4A92-A094-9CADD3B0D6D6.jpeg

10126B01-7B40-46EA-B6B5-A1BFBDE2FA36.jpeg

47 minutes ago, Tasker Bliss said:

Mara Grace is so dishonest and literally stoled pictures of the UE/ME football game from another candidate’s Facebook page, and posted them on her own Facebook. She zoomed in to try to make the pictures look different. 

The real pictures posted Friday.

A457AF49-B172-4A4E-AB92-FC9C54BD35B5.jpeg

Mara’s stolen zoomed in pictures.

EEDFADA7-7CA4-4A92-A094-9CADD3B0D6D6.jpeg

10126B01-7B40-46EA-B6B5-A1BFBDE2FA36.jpeg

This is why she will lose the election . This is a great find 

Mara claims on her recent Facebook post that she volunteered at an event but yet she has NO photos volunteering as many candidates would be posting as a way to show their support for the community.

Maybe Mara couldn’t find another candidate volunteering on Facebook to steal photos from. 

On the other hand during her Car Crash Interview with reporter Jim Ehmke Mara said being elected to a Judgeship (job pays 200K +) is a great way for her to give back. 

Mara must really think us voters are stupid 

I’m voting for Brett Noonan. I’m unsure about my second vote, or if I’ll even use it. As a fellow first responder, I respect his dedication and commitment. We need more people in elected office who know what it’s like to get a call at 3am, and leave their warm cozy homes to rescue others in frigid temperatures.

So my mind is made up. But this stealing photos issue is so outrageous I need to comment. It’s not like Mara Grace used someone else’s photo of flowers for Mother’s Day, or a nationally used photo of ground zero for 9/11. She went on the Facebook page of someone else running for the same position, and stole his photos, trying to pass them off as her own. Did she rob a bank? No. But this blatant arrogance and dishonestly says a lot about her as a person. This is a small but important example of why she should not be a judge.

Footballgate 2? First was Ronnie glomming on to the death of the Carthage football player. Now this. My question is, which one of these ladies can operate a chainsaw?

I have seen two questions posted on her Facebook page about stealing these photos, and rather than answer she deleted the questions.

I agree this isn’t an arrestable offense, but this speaks to how Mara Grace views herself, and that rest of us:  she thinks those photos, which clearly aren’t hers, belong to her. She think this judgeship is owed to her.  This is classic egocentric behavior, and not someone who is suitable to be a Family Court Judge.

1 hour ago, Endwellian said:

I have seen two questions posted on her Facebook page about stealing these photos, and rather than answer she deleted the questions.

I agree this isn’t an arrestable offense, but this speaks to how Mara Grace views herself, and that rest of us:  she thinks those photos, which clearly aren’t hers, belong to her. She think this judgeship is owed to her.  This is classic egocentric behavior, and not someone who is suitable to be a Family Court Judge.

Are you actually saw recently posted under her thread that was magically deleted and she has done the same in the past from people asking her about her brother being a judge and what do you know they get deleted. It’s one thing if she give credit to Brett noonan but her blatant arrogance and dishonesty shows she think she’s better than us all

This makes me think about all the lawn signs on the west side.  Are people even requesting them?  Or is she just placing them in lawns, thinking they belong there, with her arrogance?

43 minutes ago, Endwellian said:

This makes me think about all the lawn signs on the west side.  Are people even requesting them?  Or is she just placing them in lawns, thinking they belong there, with her arrogance?

Exactly, Nasty Nadine is pressuring ppl to support Mara so That could be a reason why.

On 10/4/2021 at 4:40 PM, BinghamtonBill said:

BCVoice has learned Mara Young Grace has MISREPRESENTED herself as she campaigns for Family Court Judge! MYG is conveniently withholding information about those she is close to, and who is helping her with her campaign. We cannot in good conscious let MYG and the CORRUPT SLEEZEBAGS who are running her campaign continue to deceive us here at BCVoice and the voters!

This is a campaign for JUDGE, and the winners will be working with CHILDREN. Our new judges should be HONEST. 

Mara Young Grace has NOT BEEN HONEST.  And I urge ALL VOTERS to think twice before casting their ballots.

Why are Mara and Chris Grace working so hard to hide her connection to John and Mark Young??   I hear Chris Grace’s landlord was not even aware that it was his wife Mara “Young”-Grace who is running!!!

The name Mara must come from maraud.

ma·raud  /məˈrôd/ verb

to roam in search of things to steal or people to attack.

"war parties crossed the river to maraud"

600D337D-3FFF-4C44-AE01-663AECDF6BED.jpeg

9 minutes ago, MC Hampster said:

ma·raud  /məˈrôd/ verb

She learns it from her father very well, it runs in the family. Former local attorney John W Young was sued by his ex law partner Al Paniccia in 2010 for Fraud and a former Client thereafter 

5 hours ago, Endwellian said:

She grew up on the West Side and has basically asked everyone at St. Pats & St. Thomas as well as every family that she grew up with to put up her signs.  

Funny how she moved off the west side because she didn't want her kids to go to school with the scumbags in the BCSD, this is why she lives in Endwell now, but she will go beg for their votes in the city.  Funny how a guaranteed $2 million dollars will make someone love the place they hated so much they moved.   

20 minutes ago, ExBinger said:

Funny how she moved off the west side because she didn't want her kids to go to school with the scumbags in the BCSD, this is why she lives in Endwell now, but she will go beg for their votes in the city.  Funny how a guaranteed $2 million dollars will make someone love the place they hated so much they moved.   

It’s very interesting that she keeps telling people during her campaign being elected to a $2 million per year job is a great way for her to give back to the community. I have never heard anyone say something as idiotic as she did. The west side of Binghamton makes up a small percentage of votes for this years election and yet certain supporters of here are going around saying she has a Lock on the election because of one neighborhood in Binghamton.

What I and everyone else should be aware of is the fact that her brother-in-law happens to be law partners with the Broome County Board of Elections' Democratic commissioner Dan Reynolds.

32 minutes ago, Glendeen said:

This time she’s gone too far.

A0A6FCCB-3A7F-482B-9564-7FB8E806D425.png

LOL Mara posted yesterday that she volunteered at some event and I kid you not the photo is her smiling for the camera holding a takeout box. She literally could be having lunch and taking a to go box 

Saw Mara at Wegman’s the other day. I reminisced about playing sports with her brother, Mark. I then wished her good luck. She looked at me, smiled, winked and said, “It’s in the bag!”

It means nothing. It means everything.

10 hours ago, MC Hampster said:

ma·raud  /məˈrôd/ verb

This is just great hahahaha, The Young Grace way 

17 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

It’s very interesting that she keeps telling people during her campaign being elected to a $2 million per year job is a great way for her to give back to the community. I have never heard anyone say something as idiotic as she did. The west side of Binghamton makes up a small percentage of votes for this years election and yet certain supporters of here are going around saying she has a Lock on the election because of one neighborhood in Binghamton.

What I and everyone else should be aware of is the fact that her brother-in-law happens to be law partners with the Broome County Board of Elections' Democratic commissioner Dan Reynolds.

Well $200K per year for 10 years, I know what you meant!!  

And yes her brother in law is law partners with Reynolds, and is a big republican.  

What’s next for Maraud Mara? Will she steal a fire truck and jump in the river, in her ongoing attempt to be Brett Noonan? 

6 minutes ago, Monkey Man said:

What’s next for Maraud Mara? Will she steal a fire truck and jump in the river, in her ongoing attempt to be Brett Noonan? 

Sad part is she wanted everyone to think she was actually at the football game. 

On 10/6/2021 at 1:56 PM, MC Hampster said:

ma·raud  /məˈrôd/ verb

For Everyone’s Information, Mara Will be at the Spiedie Fest and Ballon Rally. I know a few voters that will be going to this event that will approach and ask her how she believes working with her brother Family Court Judge Mark Young is not a conflict and how she plans to handle a case in family court and be UNBIASED that her brother Recuses himself from. Also, they should ask her why she has kept this from Voters. 

2 hours ago, Bingking said:

For Everyone’s Information, Mara Will be at the Spiedie Fest and Ballon Rally. I know a few voters that will be going to this event that will approach and ask her how she believes working with her brother Family Court Judge Mark Young is not a conflict and how she plans to handle a case in family court and be UNBIASED that her brother Recuses himself from. Also, they should ask her why she has kept this from Voters. 

She will probably be with Nasty Nadine.  Nasty Nadine's nephew is one of the organizers of Spiedie Fest, and he plays politics by putting political signage on Spiedie Fest golf carts, so he can campaign as he drives around.  Totally inappropriate for a taxpayer funded event. Let candidates rent their own tent if they want to campaign.