Sign in to follow this  
BinghamtonBill

We will not be HOODWINKED by Mara Young Grace!

49 minutes ago, Isopropyl said:

She will probably be with Nasty Nadine.  Nasty Nadine's nephew is one of the organizers of Spiedie Fest, and he plays politics by putting political signage on Spiedie Fest golf carts, so he can campaign as he drives around.  Totally inappropriate for a taxpayer funded event. Let candidates rent their own tent if they want to campaign.

At the Mara The Fraud is going she will more than likely be at the Spiedie Fest wearing a Firefighter Outfit 

I see one of Korchak's dirty investigators Ingrid Segrue has a Mara Grace sign at her house, at 2 Highland Ave, right around the corner from Beethoven St.  This was all I needed to see.  I will not vote for Mara Grace.

38 minutes ago, bballcoach said:

I see one of Korchak's dirty investigators Ingrid Segrue has a Mara Grace sign at her house, at 2 Highland Ave, right around the corner from Beethoven St.  This was all I needed to see.  I will not vote for Mara Grace.

I’ve heard that from Many People. A few BCVoicers Have fell for the idea that since her signs are all over the “West Side” that it’s a done deal. Even Mara Knows that area is not enough and word around town is that whatever flare she had is draining faster that Katrina.

After Speaking with more voters in the area this is a big Turn Off about hiding the fact her brother is a current judge and her secret relationships at the DA Office 

Has Mara ever explained where everywhere she goes she has a dog with her? Service dog? Emotional support dog? Maybe she has PTSD from growing up in a house with Mark Young?

4 hours ago, Oscar said:

Has Mara ever explained where everywhere she goes she has a dog with her? Service dog? Emotional support dog? Maybe she has PTSD from growing up in a house with Mark Young?

Good question. 

Mara Grace is a bitch. She is not friendly and she is not approachable. She takes the dog everywhere to soften her image and make her more approachable. She has a problem lowering herself to have to communicate with regular people. 

1 hour ago, Tasker Bliss said:

Good question. 

Mara Grace is a bitch. She is not friendly and she is not approachable. She takes the dog everywhere to soften her image and make her more approachable. She has a problem lowering herself to have to communicate with regular people. 

Yup, it is a known fact that Mara and her family fled Binghamton for the friendly confines of Endwell because she didn't want her kids going to school with what she referred to as the "scumbags" that attend the Binghamton schools.  Now there is a person that sounds qualified to have an unbiased opinion when these people who she called "scumbags" come before her in the courtroom.  

If you notice a majority of the photos she posts are of people who she is not included in the photo with Because they don’t support her and I wouldn’t be surprised if she misslead them about the photo being posted on her page.

Someone left a comment on her Facebook when she went to a golf tournament with her ugly signs on every cart and yet the three women that she was golfing with were not wearing her campaign shirt and of course the comment was deleted

10 hours ago, Oscar said:

Speaking of Mark young since Mara has been keeping it a secret from Voters, back when Mark was younger he threw a Beer Glass at a woman at Uncle Tony’s and it scared her face. His corrupt father DISGRACED LOCAL ATTORNEY JOHN W YOUNG had the documents sealed 

2 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Speaking of Mark young since Mara has been keeping it a secret from Voters, back when Mark was younger he threw a Beer Glass at a woman at Uncle Tony’s and it scared her face. His corrupt father DISGRACED LOCAL ATTORNEY JOHN W YOUNG had the documents sealed 

In fairness, Mark did hit the game winning shot that sent BHS to Glenn Falls in 1985. 

Gotta give it to Sandy M. And his campaign team, everytime I open wbng on my web browser his Face and campaign icon pops up. He has less money than Mara and came very close to beating her in the Primaries. Of course he is more likable than Mara Young Grace will ever be. Many voters I have spoke to are voting for him and Brett N.

12 hours ago, Tasker Bliss said:

Good question. 

Exactly, and she has not posted any photos from the spiedie fest, must be nobody wanted to meet or take photos with her, or even let her take photos of them 

6 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

If you notice a majority of the photos she posts are of people who she is not included in the photo with Because they don’t support her and I wouldn’t be surprised if she misslead them about the photo being posted on her page.

I just noticed that, Mara post on Facebook photos of people without her in the photo and one time she took a photo of Former Nudge Spero Pines. None of these people want to be in photos with her and I bet she does lie and say it won’t go up on her Facebook page 

Looks like Mara Young Grace removed a Sandy Monachino Sign at the campaign tent at Spiedie Fest. I even went to her Facebook page and it was no longer there except Harris Weiss for county clerk who is not campaigning for family court. Shame how low she will go 

23 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Looks like Mara Young Grace removed a Sandy Monachino Sign at the campaign tent at Spiedie Fest. I even went to her Facebook page and it was no longer there except Harris Weiss for county clerk who is not campaigning for family court. Shame how low she will go 

This is actually a very wide spread issue right now.  I've heard from all three other campaigns (Monachino, Noonan and Gorman) Mara Grace and her team are stealing, or knocking over, signs for all three other candidates, and replacing them with Grace signs. It's happening every day. 

16 hours ago, GOP Insider said:

This is actually a very wide spread issue right now.  I've heard from all three other campaigns (Monachino, Noonan and Gorman) Mara Grace and her team are stealing, or knocking over, signs for all three other candidates, and replacing them with Grace signs. It's happening every day. 

No surprise there. Mara’s close friend and campaign advisor Nasty Nadine Korchak was stealing dozens of Battisti signs a day during the DA election. Nasty Nadine is probably driving Mara around, stealing signs together.

What’s worse is that after I looked at the photos in question Mara the Fraud even removed Harris Weiss for county clerk and pushed it to the back of the tent and placed hers up front. Mara really thinks that tent belongs to her. 

21 hours ago, GOP Insider said:

This would explain the clear signage advantage 

On 10/12/2021 at 8:38 AM, ExBinger said:

Yup, it is a known fact that Mara and her family fled Binghamton for the friendly confines of Endwell because she didn't want her kids going to school with what she referred to as the "scumbags" that attend the Binghamton schools.  Now there is a person that sounds qualified to have an unbiased opinion when these people who she called "scumbags" come before her in the courtroom.  

Sad she fled Binghamton and accuses innocent citizens “scumbags” when in fact her Young family and Thief father are scumbags. Somebody needs to save that dog she uses as a tool to help hide her unapproachable figure 

3 hours ago, Bingking said:

Sad she fled Binghamton and accuses innocent citizens “scumbags” when in fact her Young family and Thief father are scumbags. Somebody needs to save that dog she uses as a tool to help hide her unapproachable figure 

You won't find Nasty Nadine's husband Michael Korchak anywhere near Mara's dog.  Korchak is afraid of dogs.  WICZ still has a video of his swearing in ceremony on Facebook, where he tells a story be being chased by a scary dog.  Most District Attorneys are tough on crime, or send strong messages to the public.  We have a DA who is afraid of dogs.

On 10/11/2021 at 5:44 PM, bballcoach said:

Who is this woman? Can someone post a picture of her, so I can see if I’ve ever seen her around the west side?

33 minutes ago, Bazooka Joe said:

Who is this woman? Can someone post a picture of her, so I can see if I’ve ever seen her around the west side?

https://www.facebook.com/101112295171734/posts/293793889236906/?d=n

as Isopropyl said, you may not remember her much because she considers Binghamton citizens “scumbags” and fled to the confines of Maine endwell