Outrage at Spiedie Fest. Billy Currington cancels after show was to start

guest11

One of two things happened.  Either Currington is very unprofessional, and pulled this BS hours after he was supposed to be on stage.  OR, Spiedie Fest has known this all day, but didn't want to announce it earlier because thousands fewer people would have come to Spiedie Fest today, and that's a huge loss in revenue for vendors. I'm guessing Spiedie Fest knew but withheld the information.

1 hour ago, Tasker Bliss said:

Get Mara Grace up on stage to lip sync a few songs. 

Oh she will be there with her signs all over golf carts, someone needs to prompt an investigation into it. Mara Young Grace will not be having a tent and that’s because she doesn’t want to be asked real questions about her FAILING campaign. She Plans on walking away from Voter’s and their questions if she doesn’t like the question.

Will Mara show up to Spiedie Fest in a Fire Fighter Outfit instead?!?!?!

First thing yesterday they cut the Billy Currington ticket prices from $40 to $25.

They claim he was battling vocal issues all day.

He was supposed to go on at 5PM and the cancelation announcement was made closer to 7PM after thousands spent money on food, drinks, and other items at Spiedie Fest.

What did Dave Pessagno know and when did he know it? It sounds like the entire day was a scheme. 

1 hour ago, Bo Marsh said:

Who the hell is Billy Currington? 🙄

God is great, beer is good...people are crazy....don't feel badly, I had to look him up too.

How is it that Dave Pessagno is again getting taken by another musical act? It just happened not long ago with Bon Jovi at the Dick’s Open. Dave Pessagno might be a nice guy, but I think it’s time to reevaluate who books and handles musical acts for the Dick’s Open and Spiedie Fest.

15 hours ago, thomas said:

Did the opening act, local talent Tezza, perform?

How nice! She's from here? Now I'm sorry I missed it. I went to the wedding shower drank 4 mimosa's and that knocked me out for the rest of the night..I should really take a weekend off a month. But anyway, I'll be pleased to share this on my twitter feed, thanks for posting.

12 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Apparently, I’m older than dirt because I have no clue who any of these people are. Dave Pessagno is a corrupt piece of shit. They should have made a last minute call to Ralph Muro and had him sing Sinatra songs. It would have brought the house down:

Good ole Ralph and his tremendous "Toupee"!!!

Maybe the family-friendly Spiedie Fest shouldn't be inviting people like Billy Currington (who?) to perform. I'm not entirely convinced it was "vocal issues" that prompted the cancellation. Unless that's the name of a new kind of booze...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2314983/Billy-Currington-jumped-speed-boat-chased-tour-boat-captain-threatened-finish-off.html
http://www.cmt.com/news/1566803/billy-currington-discusses-his-abuse-as-a-child/