Mara Young Grace’s Failing Campaign Stealing Lawn Signs

92CorruptCourtStreet

Looks like Mara Young Grace is removing campaign Sign’s at the campaign tent at Spiedie Fest.

I even went to her Facebook page and Sandy’s sign was no longer there besides his campaign literature and Harris Weiss for county clerk sign was the only other standing who is not campaigning for family court.

sandy’s family court Facebook page shows him at the tent and both of his signs are there, and as the night came down multiple sources confirmed they went missing.  

Shame how low she will go and this has been confirmed and has been happening more often 

Thank goodness for this website, today I was on Facebook and low and behold someone left a comment on Mara’s Facebook page asking her about missing signs and her brother being a family court judge. Shortly after it Disappeared, seems like Mara doesn’t have any transparency or willingness to answer voters questions.
Glad to see this website is making its rounds with the public as this issue has been circulating around long enough.  I pray she does not get elected