Drunk PA resident Marty Smith on Mara Grace

Uranus

I see drunk Pennsylvania resident Marty Smith has a new TV commercial out for Mara Grace. First of all, Marty Smith fled NY for PA. He no longer has a say, and should stay out of our elections. Second, it’s been a decade since Smith has seen Mara Grace in court.

In the ad Smith says Grace “touches all the bases that need to be touched, when we talk about the kind of person we want to sit on the bench in Family Court.” 

Let’s take a look at the bases, shall we?

B2C87501-51EA-4726-A233-361456849497.jpeg

This is Gold, and about time it comes out. Mara has been hiding the fact that her brother is a family court judge on the same bench she is running for. 

I spoke with the landlord of the building where Chris Grace’s law office is located and I was told he has talked with Chris on many occasions and not once has Chris mentioned anything about his wife Running for office which I find odd because any spouse would be promoting their better half.

I even noticed someone left a comment under one of Chris’s Facebook posts on his personal page asking him about his wife running for office and to my surprise it was deleted, you have to ask yourself why Chris would be going to great lengths to keep something like this under wraps because EVEN he knows it’s too much power and can present conflict.

Mara has zero experience representing anyone in any court let alone Family Court!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Uranus said:

I see drunk Pennsylvania resident Marty Smith has a new TV commercial out for Mara Grace. First of all, Marty Smith fled NY for PA. He no longer has a say, and should stay out of our elections. Second, it’s been a decade since Smith has seen Mara Grace in court.

In the ad Smith says Grace “touches all the bases that need to be touched, when we talk about the kind of person we want to sit on the bench in Family Court.” 

I use to like Marty Smith, now I have lost all confidence in him.

Marty Smith Supports a candidate who has failed to mention her brother is a Current FC Judge. 

The lack of transparency here is DISGUSTING!!!!!!! 

Did Smith mention in his endorsement, prior to moving to Pennsylvania, he rented office space from Mara's husband, Chris Grace, at 99 Collier Street? Because that's worth mentioning. 

Even when Mara worked in Broome County, I’m sure Smith had little memory of her as an attorney. His liquid lunches on State Street were legendary. Luckily it was a short walk from the bars to the courthouse, I’m not sure how he made it half the time. 

13 hours ago, Uranus said:

This is perfect.  And the first and third base coaches are Corrupt Mike Korchak and Nasty Nadine.  

I’m not sure why Marty Smith thinks he’s so blessed with personal greatness that he can resurface every year and tell Broome County residents what to think and who to vote for. Especially when he doesn’t live in Broome County anymore, or even New York State.  

Keep in mind, Smith was forced into retirement 6 years ago, due to his advancing age and declining cognitive functions.  

With the number of threats Marty made in chambers, ex parte communication with his favored attorneys, and getting so drunk he would buy drinks after trials or pleas, he should have been removed from the bench long before he retired. 

He’s an insecure bully who took out his personal issues on others, because he had a robe and a gavel. The court system is much better with Marty gone and Broome County is better off now that he’s moved to Pennsylvania.

Why is Mara Young-Grace concealing the fact that her brother Mark Young is currently a Broome County Family Court Judge?  Siblings serving on the same bench is a clear conflict of interest.

It is really sad Mara is deceiving the voters of Broome County because we deserve to have a robust chamber of judges with various experiences and backgrounds so that they can render impartial & informed decisions. 

When we needed search warrants signed if he wasn’t home we would go find him at Tom & Marty’s on State Street. He had no idea what he was signing. True story. Happened more than once a month. 

In this day and age with cell phone cameras he never would have lasted. They would have booted him early in his career for his behavior. 

1 hour ago, The Big O said:

That pervert Chris Grace should have his computer taken away. Remember when John Solak shamed him into “unliking” Titty Sprinkles on Facebook? This isn’t a man who should be a town justice. 

2239977B-A0DA-4727-8E9A-B30ED5EE1AA8.png

I was just thinking about that. Funny how John solak pulls up Chris Grace’s Facebook Likes and this pops up. This creep was even sharing posts from Tity Sprinkles onto his timeline for others to see. SICKO!!! 

On 10/18/2021 at 7:45 PM, Uranus said:

Marty is not the only drunk that was on the bench 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207932080114620&set=a.2754118086878&type=3

I’m only voting for Brett Noonan. I like his background as a first responder and that he specializes in family law. And I think he’s run a brilliant campaign. One of the best I’ve observed in a long time. 

I was going to vote for Sandy Monachino with my second vote, but I just saw West side liberal hypocrite Kate Madigan in an ad for him. I can’t stand that woman. She doesn’t even practice family law, yet every Family Court election she resurfaces and lectures us on who to vote for. 

2 hours ago, Binghamton Native said:

I’m only voting for Brett Noonan. I like his background as a first responder and that he specializes in family law. And I think he’s run a brilliant campaign. One of the best I’ve observed in a long time. 

I was going to vote for Sandy Monachino with my second vote, but I just saw West side liberal hypocrite Kate Madigan in an ad for him. I can’t stand that woman. She doesn’t even practice family law, yet every Family Court election she resurfaces and lectures us on who to vote for. 

Just like the case with Marty Smith, major turn off