Drunk PA resident Marty Smith on Mara Grace

Uranus

2 hours ago, Binghamton Native said:

I’m only voting for Brett Noonan. I like his background as a first responder and that he specializes in family law. And I think he’s run a brilliant campaign. One of the best I’ve observed in a long time. 

I was going to vote for Sandy Monachino with my second vote, but I just saw West side liberal hypocrite Kate Madigan in an ad for him. I can’t stand that woman. She doesn’t even practice family law, yet every Family Court election she resurfaces and lectures us on who to vote for. 

THANK YOU.  Kathryn Madigan pals around town drunk off her ass on wine, with Fr. Tim Taugher.  I can't believe this lady gets involved in Family Court races, look at her own history.  According to Candace C. who used to be on the news, "Kate" is a disaster.  Dating men half her age.  Smoking dope.  Turned a man gay.  And according to her law firm's website, she doesn't do Family law.  She's a party animal with a BIG ego, who just wants to be on TV. 

121B2C20-8886-4697-964C-5DF8F2F68BEA.jpeg

5 hours ago, JJ Evans said:

THANK YOU.  Kathryn Madigan pals around town drunk off her ass on wine, with Fr. Tim Taugher.  I can't believe this lady gets involved in Family Court races, look at her own history.  According to Candace C. who used to be on the news, "Kate" is a disaster.  Dating men half her age.  Smoking dope.  Turned a man gay.  And according to her law firm's website, she doesn't do Family law.  She's a party animal with a BIG ego, who just wants to be on TV. 

Have you ever seen her around town? She wears a cape.

21 hours ago, JJ Evans said:

How exactly does one turn a man gay?

On 10/22/2021 at 9:18 PM, Avalanche said:

Mara Grace has pissed off some many people, and been so dishonest, during this campaign, it’s going to hurt her brother Mark Young when he has to run for re-election in 2024. And it will hurt her husband if he runs for a county court judge seat in the future.

I give credit to whoever brought this up on another thread Mara constantly brings her dog everywhere and people can see right through the fact that she is unapproachable and uses her family pet is a tool.

22 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

Interestingly, from the date of the first filing for divorce on 8/9/91, they were divorced 25 days later on 9/4/91.

Lawyers must stretch out every one else's divorce so they can charge more in fees.

I must be thinking of a different family.

1 hour ago, Common Sense said:

Next time I'm holding a ballot, I'd love for it to contain Yes and No boxes for a citizen proposition reading: "Should we do away with all the judiciary, since it has been corrupted by politics and no longer serves justice?"

Funny you brought that up...someone else did too on the Frank Morano show last night. He was talking about Anne Donnelly(r) and her win over Todd Kaminski(d) in Nassau county for DA. Todd apparently voted for the bail reform and her election indicates the backlash over that.

The caller was saying her election is moot, that all of the offices are so corrupt they just target anyone they want anyway. Frank Morano called him moron for being argumentative. Once I get awake, I wanted to tell him about Garo...how he has been targeted because of this forum even targeted by ERIC SCHNEIDERMAN himself.

I can see one day where the staff at WABC or any other radio station could be targeted as well.

Garo Kachadourian, microcosmic to Donald Trump analogy...and everyone in between...THE PARENTS OF LOUDOUN COUNTY...how can you stop them?

• 2 weeks later...