Sign in to follow this  
Uranus

Drunk PA resident Marty Smith on Mara Grace

2 hours ago, Binghamton Native said:

I’m only voting for Brett Noonan. I like his background as a first responder and that he specializes in family law. And I think he’s run a brilliant campaign. One of the best I’ve observed in a long time. 

I was going to vote for Sandy Monachino with my second vote, but I just saw West side liberal hypocrite Kate Madigan in an ad for him. I can’t stand that woman. She doesn’t even practice family law, yet every Family Court election she resurfaces and lectures us on who to vote for. 

THANK YOU.  Kathryn Madigan pals around town drunk off her ass on wine, with Fr. Tim Taugher.  I can't believe this lady gets involved in Family Court races, look at her own history.  According to Candace C. who used to be on the news, "Kate" is a disaster.  Dating men half her age.  Smoking dope.  Turned a man gay.  And according to her law firm's website, she doesn't do Family law.  She's a party animal with a BIG ego, who just wants to be on TV. 

121B2C20-8886-4697-964C-5DF8F2F68BEA.jpeg

5 hours ago, JJ Evans said:

THANK YOU.  Kathryn Madigan pals around town drunk off her ass on wine, with Fr. Tim Taugher.  I can't believe this lady gets involved in Family Court races, look at her own history.  According to Candace C. who used to be on the news, "Kate" is a disaster.  Dating men half her age.  Smoking dope.  Turned a man gay.  And according to her law firm's website, she doesn't do Family law.  She's a party animal with a BIG ego, who just wants to be on TV. 

Have you ever seen her around town? She wears a cape.

I thought she was married to another lawyer. Perhaps I'm thinking of a different family.

12 minutes ago, ginger said:

I thought she was married to another lawyer. Perhaps I'm thinking of a different family.

Bob Madigan?

Mara Grace has pissed off some many people, and been so dishonest, during this campaign, it’s going to hurt her brother Mark Young when he has to run for re-election in 2024. And it will hurt her husband if he runs for a county court judge seat in the future.

21 hours ago, JJ Evans said:

How exactly does one turn a man gay?

1 hour ago, Former Democrat said:

Boy, things must be pretty dull in Dallas, Pennsylvania, if Marty Smith has all this time on his hands to involve himself in Broome County elections. 

EDA73577-D24E-4B77-8A03-D3804468749C.jpeg

Sad part is there are more than one of these 500 dollar contributions from Marty and his wife 

20 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

Bob Madigan?

That's who I was thinking of. 

21 hours ago, Binghamton Native said:

They’ve been divorced for 30 years. 

Interestingly, from the date of the first filing for divorce on 8/9/91, they were divorced 25 days later on 9/4/91.

Lawyers must stretch out every one else's divorce so they can charge more in fees.

On 10/22/2021 at 9:18 PM, Avalanche said:

Mara Grace has pissed off some many people, and been so dishonest, during this campaign, it’s going to hurt her brother Mark Young when he has to run for re-election in 2024. And it will hurt her husband if he runs for a county court judge seat in the future.

I give credit to whoever brought this up on another thread Mara constantly brings her dog everywhere and people can see right through the fact that she is unapproachable and uses her family pet is a tool.

22 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

Interestingly, from the date of the first filing for divorce on 8/9/91, they were divorced 25 days later on 9/4/91.

Lawyers must stretch out every one else's divorce so they can charge more in fees.

I must be thinking of a different family.

2 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Let’s Now See If Mara Has the Balls tot Concede, Better Yet let’s see if she runs against her brother in 2024

According so some social media posts it appears that they have accepted the loss.  

Next time I'm holding a ballot, I'd love for it to contain Yes and No boxes for a citizen proposition reading: "Should we do away with all the judiciary, since it has been corrupted by politics and no longer serves justice?"

1 hour ago, Common Sense said:

Next time I'm holding a ballot, I'd love for it to contain Yes and No boxes for a citizen proposition reading: "Should we do away with all the judiciary, since it has been corrupted by politics and no longer serves justice?"

Funny you brought that up...someone else did too on the Frank Morano show last night. He was talking about Anne Donnelly(r) and her win over Todd Kaminski(d) in Nassau county for DA. Todd apparently voted for the bail reform and her election indicates the backlash over that.

The caller was saying her election is moot, that all of the offices are so corrupt they just target anyone they want anyway. Frank Morano called him moron for being argumentative. Once I get awake, I wanted to tell him about Garo...how he has been targeted because of this forum even targeted by ERIC SCHNEIDERMAN himself.

I can see one day where the staff at WABC or any other radio station could be targeted as well.

Garo Kachadourian, microcosmic to Donald Trump analogy...and everyone in between...THE PARENTS OF LOUDOUN COUNTY...how can you stop them?

Looks like Chris Grace is Selling off his Coveted Star Wars Collection. 

That’s what happens when your wife blows over $98K in an election and loses Miserably haha