John Solak back on internet with new platform

BinghamtonBill

I’m really glad John is back. TV news and the newspaper have become so bad, BCV and John are the only outlets who keep government honest.  I work with a lot of professionals (first responders, medical, etc.) and you would be very surprised how many of my colleagues discuss what is on BCV and what is posted by John. 

2 hours ago, BinghamtonBill said:

BCVoice welcomes our friend John Solak back to the internet on a new platform. John is a seasoned local reporter who reports the TRUTH. 

https://binghamtondaily.locals.com/

To view comments and post on his new website you must be a “Supporter.” Translated: Pay $30 for a 6-month subscription. No thanks, John. 

John, you’d be better off posting and putting your videos on BCVoice. 

1 minute ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

To view comments and post on his new website you must be a “Supporter.” Translated: Pay $30 for a 6-month subscription. No thanks, John. 

His content is actually worth a lot more than that.

To view his videos you just need to register,  that is free. 

1 hour ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

John, you’d be better off posting and putting your videos on BCVoice. 

it costs money for him to get around, he’s no different than press and sun to view more than a few posts ya know 

2 hours ago, Bingking said:

he’s no different than press and sun

He’s completely different than our local News and Press. That’s why people watch/listen to him.

I like John. Been following him for a long time. The $30 subscription for 6 months is tacky and just a bad idea. How many people are actually going to pay that? Maybe a few dozen which amounts to around $1,000. John is a private investor. Pocket change to him. It’s completely unnecessary.  

48 minutes ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

He’s completely different than our local News and Press. That’s why people watch/listen to him.

I like John. Been following him for a long time. The $30 subscription for 6 months is tacky and just a bad idea. How many people are actually going to pay that? Maybe a few dozen which amounts to around $1,000. John is a private investor. Pocket change to him. It’s completely unnecessary.  

100%, didn’t know he is a private investigator. Interesting

32 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

100%, didn’t know he is a private investigator. Interesting

I meant Private Investor. At least that’s what he tells people when he points a camera in their face, asks them tough questions and they ask him if he has a “real job.” 

5 minutes ago, DanCooper said:

This is certainly more popular. But the issue is, for some, they can be de-platformed if their politics get out of step.

True. That could be an issue with John 😆 

Again, I like John. Balls of steel. Glad he’s still fighting. Wish him all the success.