The National School Boards Association wrote a letter that parents are domestic terrorists. Wait till you see this.

PeteMoss

I keep saying that pedos have taken over the country and its politics.

"Kentucky School Staff, Including Town Mayor, Photographed Getting Lap Dances From Male Students in Lingerie "

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/kentucky-school-staff-including-towns-mayor-photographed-getting-lap-dances-male-students-lingerie/

Reminds of the time I showed up unexpectedly to the school dance to make sure my child was behaving herself. She wasn't. "YOU! GET OVER HERE! I'M NOT RAISING A STRI[PPER!" 

But Mom , everyone dances like that! NO, NO THEY DON'T....

and the teacher chaperones laughed behind their hands, but they stood there watched it...because I was watching them first...waiting for just one step up and say "Girls, you're a little out of line"...Scum.

4 hours ago, ndirish said:

I remember chaperoning a HS dance with my wife.  At one point, I said to her that the last time I saw dancing like that, I paid a cover charge and had a pocket full of ones!

I went there on a mission...when she was in 10th grade she started hanging out with with some seniors girls who all wanted to be her surrogate mommy. The funny thing is my daughter actually did not mind having an Italian mom (and grandmother) being strong against her...it was something her friends did not have.

Max Von Sydow had nothing on me that day...I went there for maximum effect and stood in the doorway of the gym, black trench coat, red lipstick and lots of gold jewelry...BIG HAIR...hallway light transposed against the darkened gym. I eyespied my child right away then stood there staring at the teachers lined up against the gym partition, waiting...one by one they turned their heads away from me.

My daughter and her friends were so engrossed in their "dancing" they never saw me coming.