Binghamton Mayor

Pinky

Getting ready to cast my vote for Mayor and thought I'd ask for thoughts on who you all think is best qualified. Guess I'm just looking for some guidance now that we live in one of the WORST places to live in NY State (which is a bit redundant in itself). Not interested in party hacks weighing in.

I suppose it's too late to push for a write in candidate? I'd write in John Cordisco...anyone want to go there with me? 

Any way to make that happen over the weekend? I'm on doubles all weekend so it's not like I can do more than message my own friends. I really need to go back on FB...this time for friends and family only. Last time was a nightmare.

Funny thing, the one question we haven't heard the answer to is the candidates opinion on vaccines mandates?

Just an aside, messing with NYC sanitation was not a good idea...brought back a memory of 2 boys who lived on my street in Queens...the Riker brothers...Eddie and Billie. They were garbage men and they made really good money. They knew all they had to do was bust it out for 20 years and collect their pension.

I've decided...I'll vote for the candidate who promises a free electronic pick up day once a year. I have this stupid huge tv...seriously, I'm supposed to lug this thing to the airport..I don't think it'll even fit in my car. I owned a Jeep when I bought it. 

I'm too old for this.

2 hours ago, ndirish said:

Sheesh, what happened to Juanita?

I believe she’s 73 now. Remember when the Binghamton Mets opened up the new stadium. There was a joke going around that Juanita was going to throw out the first pitch, Alan was going to sing the National Anthem and their son was going to steal 2nd base. 

6 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

I believe she’s 73 now. Remember when the Binghamton Mets opened up the new stadium. There was a joke going around that Juanita was going to throw out the first pitch, Alan was going to sing the National Anthem and their son was going to steal 2nd base. 

I guess I didn’t think about that. 73. The time flies. Thanks for the reminder about the kids stolen car joyride. 

On 10/31/2021 at 2:42 AM, 27 Time World Champions said:

And the mascot was going to be a gerbil named Greg?

On 10/29/2021 at 3:42 PM, ginger said:

I suppose it's too late to push for a write in candidate? I'd write in John Cordisco...anyone want to go there with me? 

Any way to make that happen over the weekend? I'm on doubles all weekend so it's not like I can do more than message my own friends. I really need to go back on FB...this time for friends and family only. Last time was a nightmare.

Good morning..did I hear Kathy White say there were 117 write ins? Isn't that kind of high for an off year? 

And yes, I did write in Mr Cordisco.

Sooo...does anyone know how close we are to our constitutional tax limit because I've no doubt this state is going to tank soon.