Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tasker Bliss

DA’s office unethical support of Mara Grace

Recommended Posts

As reported by John Solak, Senior ADA Debra Gelson is making public statements in support of the candidacy of Mara Grace, and potential future candidacy. It is unethical for prosecutors to publicly support candidates in an election. 

Don’t forget, it was previously posted here Senior ADA Rita Basile made improper donations to Mara Grace’s campaign, and even encouraged others to make donations, abusing her power as a prosecutor.

F6782E4D-1CC5-483F-9B05-34FED5ACC5F8.jpeg

ACEB7C07-2F8F-4143-B737-37AC4CCACADC.png

B0DAACE4-29F2-456F-9881-DFAFB7F0C9DC.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Tasker Bliss said:

As reported by John Solak, Senior ADA Debra Gelson is making public statements in support of the candidacy of Mara Grace, and potential future candidacy. It is unethical for prosecutors to publicly support candidates in an election. 

Don’t forget, it was previously posted here Senior ADA Rita Basile made improper donations to Mara Grace’s campaign, and even encouraged others to make donations, abusing her power as a prosecutor.

F6782E4D-1CC5-483F-9B05-34FED5ACC5F8.jpeg

ACEB7C07-2F8F-4143-B737-37AC4CCACADC.png

B0DAACE4-29F2-456F-9881-DFAFB7F0C9DC.jpeg


funny how Deb Gelaon an attorney with no trial experience is showing her support to another attorney with ZERO trial experience 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember the big announcement when Gelson joined the DA's office?  What big cases has she worked on?  What are her notable achievements?  According to good sources, Gelson's only role at the DA's office is to keep relations good with the Democratic Party, so Korchak has their support in the 2023 election. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Tasker Bliss said:

Remember the big announcement when Gelson joined the DA's office?  What big cases has she worked on?  What are her notable achievements?  According to good sources, Gelson's only role at the DA's office is to keep relations good with the Democratic Party, so Korchak has their support in the 2023 election. 


Deb Gelson Is A Glorifed Key Holder in the DA Office haha.

 

Don’t worry Once Mara becomes Unemployed at the end of this year Chris Grace will call in a favor and get her a job with Deb Gelson in the DA Office. 
 

Remeber Chris Grace was law partners with Mike Korchak and Mark Loughran. 
 

Mara’s brother who she kept secret during the campaign Judge Mark Young Employes Sarah Loughran (Mark Loughrans Wife) as his Court Attorney.

 

The Good Ole Boys Club 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Route 11 said:

Hey Mara… pick up your damn signs. What a sore loser. Just saw a bunch of Mara signs on public property two weeks after the election. 


This is what happens when you expect people to do ALL the work for you, she should be Fined for her signs left behind.
 

 Mara is a Sore loser who ran a Fraudulent campaign. Maybe when she is unemployed at the end of the year she will figure it out lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ms. Grace should be ashamed of herself.  I was told last fall she was running for Family Court.  She had a team of surrogates out for her spreading that she would be running.  She thought the mere mention of her name would scare away other candidates. That did not happen.  And I'm so glad she did not win.

I know her family, and it was basically told to me that she thought she was owed this position.  And it should just be handed over to her.  She thought having to run in an election was beneath her.  I was also told all Ms. Grace did all year was complain about having to go to all of the community events, complain about her PR firm, and complain about all the other candidates.  

I really hope the election and the loss humbled Ms. Grace, but I seriously doubt it did.  She probably thinks voters are stupid and will go around for the next several years saying the election and position of judge were stolen from her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Let's Go Brandon said:

Ms. Grace should be ashamed of herself.  I was told last fall she was running for Family Court.  She had a team of surrogates out for her spreading that she would be running.  She thought the mere mention of her name would scare away other candidates. That did not happen.  And I'm so glad she did not win.

I know her family, and it was basically told to me that she thought she was owed this position.  And it should just be handed over to her.  She thought having to run in an election was beneath her.  I was also told all Ms. Grace did all year was complain about having to go to all of the community events, complain about her PR firm, and complain about all the other candidates.  

I really hope the election and the loss humbled Ms. Grace, but I seriously doubt it did.  She probably thinks voters are stupid and will go around for the next several years saying the election and position of judge were stolen from her. 


Good info, the Young’s are known bullies and now this huge loss she had ( essentially dropping over 10% during election night) should serve as a wake up call that the old ways of doing business doesn’t work in 2021/2022

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Large Marge said:

Mara, please PLEASE pick up your lawn signs.  It's been four weeks since the election.  Thanksgiving has passed.  There is snow on the ground. 


Mara must really be in Depression, Comming in DEAD last on Election night must be taking a Toll on her lol

YOU LOST!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mrs Grace. Please pick up your yard signs. Thanksgiving has come and gone. We’ve gone through Hanukkah. It has been well over a month. Your signs have been covered in multiple snowfalls. It is almost Christmas and then 2022. Please we are begging you, pick up your signs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×