Gunshots

ginger

53 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Yes but you cannot fire your gun on or near broad ave just because you want to sight in your gun

If it's near the ravines which is the north end of Broad Ave there are plenty of wooded areas where people would sight in their guns for hunting. 

There are people that sight in their guns in the woods on their property right across the street from the Binghamton Sports Complex

Really? Sighting your scope in the dark at 9pm on a Wednesday? Who does that? How about on Saturday morning...preferably on a clear day? 

Four/five rounds in succession...just as I was walking out the door...I posted when I got in the car. I was thinking from the brickyard to Carlisle.

So no news is good news I guess.

Governor Hochul should let people take as many doe as they want...the roads of upstate looked like a MADMAX movie last night. God was surely with me ...it looked like I just missed every single one of them. 

https://images.app.goo.gl/kGnHyk24B84TcjKL6

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Broome County District Attorney’s office says the crackdown on illegal weapons continues with the sentencing of two men.

Read More: Two Sentenced for Weapon Possession in Broome | https://wnbf.com/broome-county-men-sentenced-for-jc-town-country-shootings/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

per BPD fb...

Kenneth Everling, 36, of Binghamton, was arrested for multiple Felony Narcotics charges, a felony Weapons charge and multiple misdemeanor Narcotics charge at his residence.

Good work. I still hope they find whomever has been blowing off rounds up Bevier st way. I drove past Calvin Coolidge yesterday.. they have the fencing adorned with purple ribbons for little Aliza. Her parents must be beside themselves everytime they drive down the hill.