President Joe Biden

ginger

Has this president got even one thing right? I just heard he's having a video conference with XI Jinping. FOR WHAT? I hope he mentions that Wuhan lab needs to be shut down.

You know he's not running the show. Loser democrats making everyone les miserable with their masochistic policies. 

We have to hit back harder ala President Trump. They just don't get no means no.

15 hours ago, Concerned Resident said:

Check out this video.

https://youtu.be/5mwnJkkxfrA

Oh Good morning! 

You know we have all the best cowboys! Mike Vass" THE DRAGON" JOHN SOLAK, whose page I still need to sign up for, and now John Cordisco. You know I hear Tony on WNBF from time to time as well as Garo. Is this where they're holding the shadow City of Binghamton government? The back room at Cordisco's? 

I have more to say.. about our president...I'm not awake yet...give me some time...enjoy the song...From ALL THE BEST COWBOYS HAVE CHINESE EYES... :) (check out a very young Dave Gilmore!)

I can't emphasize WORTHLESS enough. I just saw him on tv, he's tapping into the federal oil reserves thinking that's going to lower fuel prices. President Trump told him., all you have to do is NOTHING, just leave everything as is and the economy will be fine.

You know that's going to give the democrats in NYS a reason to increase that fuel tax $.55 cents a gallon and we're already looking at NYSEG increases. 

Here's the gross monthly limits to get the HEAP benefit...My income totally exceeds this but I have business expenses..so I get NOTHING, as usual. 

https://otda.ny.gov/programs/heap/

Poll: Trump Leads Biden in States Lost to 2020 Election

Politico states that of likely voters in 2024, "the former president led Biden in Arizona by 8 percentage points, Georgia by 3 points, Michigan by 12 points, Pennsylvania by 6 points and Wisconsin by 10 points." 

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/poll-joebiden-donaldtrump/2021/11/23/id/1045936/

• 1 month later...
We need to keep this quiet.
The Biden administration continues to secretly fly migrants from the southern border to elsewhere in the United States, with Pennsylvania the latest location, according to a former congressman Lou Barletta. 

1 hour ago, thomas said:
We need to keep this quiet.
The Biden administration continues to secretly fly migrants from the southern border to elsewhere in the United States, with Pennsylvania the latest location, according to a former congressman Lou Barletta. 
;p;

lol Thomas,just a guess... the Diocese of Scranton will not be denied warm bodies in the pews! They have an aging population.

• 4 weeks later...

Ipsos Poll: 76 Percent Want 'All Possible Nominees' Considered for SCOTUS

A large majority of Americans told the latest ABC News/Ipsos poll they want gender and race not to be the deciding factors.

Just 23% polled want Biden to keep his vow to pick a Black woman, while 76% want "all possible nominees" considered.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/gender-identitypolitics-merits-scotus/2022/01/30/id/1054654/

• 2 weeks later...

Court Filing Shows 46,000 Migrants Released Into US in January

Rather than return people to Mexico, federal law enforcement released tens of thousands of migrants into the U.S., despite a pandemic public health protocol requiring they be returned to Mexico and a mandate that noncitizens entering the U.S. at ports of entry be fully vaccinated, the Washington Examiner reported.

5 hours ago, thomas said:

an internet post about Ukraine

President Biden will NOT allow ANY border incursions. Oh wait......

Good morning,  how can he say anything when he allows our own borders to be breached? 

President Putin believes Russia has no boundaries. When I get home I'll post something for you...you've probably seen it before but it's worth watching again.

As China has mentioned, the United States is not qualified to lead...not under this administration.

Well I finally got a chance to sit down and watch some of the news. Once again, most worthless president ever with regard to Ukraine. Whoever is really calling the shots ought to be shot. 

What is wrong with democrats? Afghanistan and now this? 

Leader of the FREE WORLD.. what a joke. We're going to pay for this.

2 hours ago, ginger said:

Well I finally got a chance to sit down and watch some of the news. Once again, most worthless president ever with regard to Ukraine. Whoever is really calling the shots ought to be shot. 

What is wrong with democrats? Afghanistan and now this? 

Leader of the FREE WORLD.. what a joke. We're going to pay for this.

We are already paying for the mistakes of Biden and the dems.  

Look at the cost of food and gasoline.   

In 3 weeks gas has gone up more than $1.20 a gallon.

13 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

We are already paying for the mistakes of Biden and the dems.  

Look at the cost of food and gasoline.   

In 3 weeks gas has gone up more than $1.20 a gallon.

LOL Pete, you don't have to tell me about fuel prices...on Friday I was paying $3.60 in Prattsburg which was the cheapest I could find. On Saturday...same place the price was $3.80...in fact all month the prices seemed to increase ten cents a day. North..out Rochester way it's been $3.90.

I do drive right past the Senecas where the price has remained at $3.22 a gallon. Sometimes I will stop if I need more than half a tank. But because the 2 places that are on my way are full serve,  tipping $2.00 just offsets the low price. I'm always happy to give a person cash but sometimes I don't have cash on me. If I can't tip, I bypass the station. They also have no COFFEE AND NO RESTROOM soooo....I really have a need to multitask.