President Joe Biden

ginger

Freaking mealey mouthed Winken, Blinken and his boss NOD. I don't want to hear another word about foreign policy. These boys couldn't put together a play if you gave them the playbook. 

I didn't get a chance to see the SOTU address. I just heard he referred to the Ukrainians as the Iranians.

The president isn't competent to hold or order the nuclear codes be launched. What if Putin goes ballistic (pun intended) and we or any of our allies need a preemptive strike? Although,  I am aware, Russia has missiles that can out run anything to nearby targets in Europe.

We need to shut down his oil and take the snakes head off. ENOUGH.

Sorry I know you all hate it when I do this but...

Blinken is complaining about war crimes and OOOOOHHHH... he's gathering evidence for THE HAGUE. Not that we'll have a role in that beyond gathering evidence because the United States isn't signatory to the Rome Statute.

And he is still maintaining the US will not stop purchasing Russian oil and gas. We need to bomb their pipeline infrastructure and they are still talking about a boycott. As Zelensky said..too little too late.

2 hours ago, ginger said:

...We need to shut down his oil...

The problem is that 1/3 of Europe relies on Russia for natural gas (used for heating and generating electricity) and 1/4 of Europe relies on them for crude oil. Do you want 1/3 of Europe to go dark and freeze? Not going to happen - and that's why the 'tough' sanctions to the SWIFT system didn't touch transactions for energy payments. Let's face it - the short-sighted politicians (as well as everyone else) painted themselves into a corner, put all (or most) their eggs in 1 basket, and are now suffering the consequences. An intelligent electorate would learn a very valuable lesson from this. But we won't.

1 hour ago, Kaz said:

The problem is that 1/3 of Europe relies on Russia for natural gas (used for heating and generating electricity) and 1/4 of Europe relies on them for crude oil. Do you want 1/3 of Europe to go dark and freeze? Not going to happen - and that's why the 'tough' sanctions to the SWIFT system didn't touch transactions for energy payments. Let's face it - the short-sighted politicians (as well as everyone else) painted themselves into a corner, put all (or most) their eggs in 1 basket, and are now suffering the consequences. An intelligent electorate would learn a very valuable lesson from this. But we won't.

Russia does not get out of this unscathed. They have to take at least one hit and it's got to be that pipe line. The one Joe Biden "authorized".

OK, perhaps we can have a hands off approach to mother Russia.

I'm pretty sure the Army Corp of Engineers can remote control robots to control the flow of product of Nordstrom 1 and 2 on allied soil if they know access. 

Lol I just remembered my son in law is an engineer and did something like that in Great Britain to fix pipe. Off site trailer with computer system like a game controller...launchpad for robot with cameras. He fixed their pipe lines.

On 3/6/2022 at 4:42 PM, ginger said:

I didn't get a chance to see the SOTU address. I just heard he referred to the Ukrainians as the Iranians.

The president isn't competent to hold or order the nuclear codes be launched. What if Putin goes ballistic (pun intended) and we or any of our allies need a preemptive strike? Although,  I am aware, Russia has missiles that can out run anything to nearby targets in Europe.

We need to shut down his oil and take the snakes head off. ENOUGH.

Look what YOU did. Look at what the DEMOCRATS did.

I just finished listening to analysis from Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson on Frank Moranos show. It pretty much echos my own conjecture.

A President Trump knew we had to bring Putin into the fold, just like he did with other dictators. But No. Look what you did. President Trump may not know the Art of War but he sure as hell knows how to win friends and influence people. 

Next, small tactical nuclear attacks are Russian doctrine if Putin chooses to use them. This may be a real concern depending on whether he's backed into corner. We may have to try a preemptive strike or threaten one.

I really have to get back to work. I'll try to continue later and try to post that interview with Colonel Wilkerson (he was chief of staff to General Powell)  when I can.

Edited by ginger

And the news is reporting Russia has high losses and casualties. I also heard Putin has asked for men to volunteer to help Russia fight from foreign countries.

I'm not sure I believe that but if it's their plan to embarrass Putin and back him into a corner, they are doing a great job of doing just that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

EXCLUSIVE – David Bonola, the handyman arrested in the grisly murder of Queens mother Orsolya Gaal, had been living in the United States in violation of immigration law when he was arrested, law enforcement sources confirmed to FOX News Friday.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10743673/Get-new-handyman-Haunting-refrigerator-note-written-murdered-Queens-mom.html

• 5 months later...
On 3/6/2022 at 7:13 PM, Kaz said:

Well well, thought I'd bump the thread from here considering the recent events regarding Nordstrom. Thoughts?

On 3/6/2022 at 8:45 PM, ginger said:

Russia does not get out of this unscathed. They have to take at least one hit and it's got to be that pipe line. The one Joe Biden "authorized".

Knew that. Now what ?

So? Noone is owning up to the pipeline debacle? 

If President Biden authorized both the pipeline and its destruction will Putin consider it a terrorist attack? I think if we did it we should own up to it.

The world is waiting.

17 hours ago, ginger said:

So? Noone is owning up to the pipeline debacle? 

If President Biden authorized both the pipeline and its destruction will Putin consider it a terrorist attack? I think if we did it we should own up to it.

The world is waiting.

Well there it is. Per Reuters 1 hr ago, Putin states sabotage of Nord Stream 1 and 2 acts of international sanctioned TERRORISM. 

ONE PING VASILY. ONE PING ONLY. LET THIS COWBOY HAVE A WIDE BERTH.

• 5 months later...
On 3/6/2022 at 5:45 PM, ginger said:

Blinken is complaining about war crimes and OOOOOHHHH... he's gathering evidence for THE HAGUE. Not that we'll have a role in that beyond gathering evidence because the United States isn't signatory to the Rome Statute.

And he is still maintaining the US will not stop purchasing Russian oil and gas. We need to bomb their pipeline infrastructure and they are still talking about a boycott. As Zelensky said..too little too late.

The Pentagon refuses the release of evidence gathered regarding war crimes. Biden and Graham oppose. They want it out there. The Pentagon believes it could open the door for Americans to be charged with war crimes of their own.

I was watching Apocalypse Now last night. The brilliant opening briefing by GD Spradlin to Martin Sheen says it all. Completely relevant in more ways than one.

(Paraphrase) 

Your methods have become... unsound. 

On 3/6/2022 at 5:45 PM, ginger said:

The Pentagon refuses the release of evidence gathered regarding war crimes. Biden and Graham oppose. They want it out there. The Pentagon believes it could open the door for Americans to be charged with war crimes of their own.

I was watching Apocalypse Now last night. The brilliant opening briefing by GD Spradlin to Martin Sheen says it all. Completely relevant in more ways than one.

(Paraphrase) 

Your methods have become... unsound.