Rittenhouse rules on new video evidence.

Concerned Resident

It doesn’t help anything with meat heads like this on Rittenhouses’s side:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10213361/amp/Armed-protester-named-Maserati-Mike-joins-protests-outside-Kenosha-courthouse.html

Armed activist 'Maserati Mike' joins protests at Kenosha courthouse as Kyle Rittenhouse jury deliberations enter second day: Gun-toting fan is turned away by cops as tensions rise over looming verdict

By Jennifer Smith, Chief Reporter For Dailymail.Com17:09 17 Nov 2021, updated 22:13 17 Nov 2021

50617089-0-image-a-44_1637170497905.jpg

The protests outside Kenosha courthouse continued on Wednesday with the arrival of an armed man calling himself 'Maserati Mike', as jury deliberations entered a second day in the case of Kyle Rittenhouse

'Mike' arrived in the black sportscar where he takes his nickname, carrying a megaphone and wearing thin-rimmed glasses and a bow-tie. 

'Black Lives Matter is a terrorist organization,' he chanted, before being told by cops to put his gun away. 

'That subject was talked to by officers, and the situation was resolved. The man put his rifle away voluntarily. We did not take any further action,' Kenosha County Sheriff's Department told DailyMail.com.  

He complied, then left the court in his sportscar. 

There were only a handful of others there, including a woman holding an American flag, but more are expected throughout the day. 

On Tuesday, BLM protesters clashed with Rittenhouse fans who made white power signs on the courthouse steps.  

Rittenhouse faces life behind bars if found guilty of the charges the jurors are now deliberating - attempted murder, murder and recklessly endangering public safety. 

At noon on Wednesday, the jury asked to re-watch portions of video evidence. The defense yesterday submitted a motion for a mistrial that the judge is yet to read. 

They asked the judge if they had to watch it in private, or in the courtroom again in front of Rittenhouse, lawyers, the media and the public. On Tuesday, the jury asked for more copies of jury instructions.

Scroll down for video 

50616075-10213361-image-a-13_1637168384078.jpg 'Maserati Mike' gets out of his black Maserati at Kenosha courthouse on Wednesday. He was the first protester there and chanted through his megaphone 'Black Lives Matter is a terrorist organization' 50619419-0-image-a-1_1637172186762.jpg50616103-10213361-image-a-1_1637168361309.jpg 'Mike' was wearing a shirt, bow-tie and slacks, as well as a bullet proof vest. He was carrying an assault rifle and megaphone 50616111-10213361-image-a-3_1637168365660.jpg Sheriffs deputies rushed to tell him to put his gun away because he was within 1000ft of a school, which he complied with 50616097-10213361-image-a-6_1637168371218.jpg The activist is one of many who has turned up at the courthouse to support Rittenhouse, who is on trial for murder

1 hour ago, ginger said:

Twitter blocked me for 12 hrs because I said Kyle was a hero and posted a photo of rec Park burning. They said I...was glorifying violence.

You get enough of those and then they start giving you 3 day suspensions, until finally a permanent ban. I got thrown off permanently for defending Trump one too many times. 

7 minutes ago, Bo Marsh said:

You get enough of those and then they start giving you 3 day suspensions, until finally a permanent ban. I got thrown off permanently for defending Trump one too many times. 

Well the more I look at the video footage, the more I see Kyle's mission, that being..."You're not going to do this here."