Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Concerned Resident

RITTENHOUSE NOT GUILTY

Recommended Posts

Think they liked seeing all of that fire? Remember how appalled we all were with our own destruction? I still think there needs to be an investigation into those car lot guys. Could we get a charge of endangering the welfare of a minor maybe? Something?

https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?ref=watch_permalink&v=245802076847921

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't understand why African-Americans are so upset with the verdict?

No one he defended himself against was AA.

And why are the liberals upset? 

3 felons got what they deserved.

Sounds like justice to me.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because he was defending against BLM terrorists, and had no right to, seeing they were all so peaceful.

Riiiiiiiiiiight.

I’m amazed at the ridiculously stupid white local comments on FB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A lawyer on Court TV just said that   "The prosecution had 2 things going against them, the law and the facts".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, 2pelo Honey said:

Because he was defending against BLM terrorists, and had no right to, seeing they were all so peaceful.

Riiiiiiiiiiight.

I’m amazed at the ridiculously stupid white local comments on FB.

Mostly peaceful? What’s the number: $2 billion in property damage last year by Antifa / BLM? Don’t buy the mostly peaceful psyop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Amazing. The jury grew some huge balls. It was exactly what the country needed right now.

Kyle going to clean up suing everyone from CNN to Facebook for slander. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, DanCooper said:

Mostly peaceful? What’s the number: $2 billion in property damage last year by Antifa / BLM? Don’t buy the mostly peaceful psyop.

Sorry, I thought my sarcasm was obvious.

I’m still pissed they were allowed to run wild with seemingly NO consequences.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, 2pelo Honey said:

Sorry, I thought my sarcasm was obvious.

I’m still pissed they were allowed to run wild with seemingly NO consequences.

14,000 people were arrested over the riots last year. The FBI and ATF opened hundreds of federal investigations, some were even extradited from overseas after fleeing the country. New cases continue to be filed.

On top of the prison time, there's the criminal restitution, which for looting and arson can be in the millions. Both factions have a motive to avoid this in the media - the left doesn't want to admit the riots were serious criminal events, the right wants to cry victim - but it's a crock of shit. This has swamped the court systems in some places.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bingoloid said:

14,000 people were arrested over the riots last year. The FBI and ATF opened hundreds of federal investigations, some were even extradited from overseas after fleeing the country. New cases continue to be filed.

On top of the prison time, there's the criminal restitution, which for looting and arson can be in the millions. Both factions have a motive to avoid this in the media - the left doesn't want to admit the riots were serious criminal events, the right wants to cry victim - but it's a crock of shit. This has swamped the court systems in some places.

So why isn't the media reporting on it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PeteMoss said:

So why isn't the media reporting on it?

For the same reason most doctors don't bother to tell patients to lose weight. Too many people will just find go another doctor who won't tell them a story they don't want to hear.

Here are a handful of actual convictions for examples, but huge numbers of cases are still working their way through the courts:

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2021/06/08/rochester-may-30-riot-george-floyd-cars-fire-plea-deal/7607487002/

https://www.justice.gov/usao-mn/pr/rochester-woman-pleads-guilty-accessory-after-fact-st-paul-arsons

https://www.news-gazette.com/news/local/courts-police-fire/apologetic-betts-gets-four-years-in-federal-prison-for-inciting-riot-at-market-place-mall/article_f02979cb-217f-5156-b7d2-705f6a519963.html

https://www.kwqc.com/2021/08/11/galesburg-man-sentenced-after-arson-charges-minneapolis-during-george-floyd-protests/#:~:text=Galesburg man sentenced for arson in Minneapolis during George Floyd protests,-Close&text=MINNEAPOLIS%2C Mn.&text=According to a release from,three years of supervised release.

https://www.bostonherald.com/2021/10/27/boston-man-who-shot-at-police-during-george-floyd-protests-sentenced-to-jail/

https://www.wkrn.com/news/man-accused-of-setting-fire-to-nashville-courthouse-pleads-guilty-to-federal-charges/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9526925/Man-sentenced-4-years-prison-fined-12-MILLION-helping-set-fire-police-station.html

https://www.opb.org/article/2021/07/20/portland-protester-guilty-of-arson-sentenced-to-48-months-in-prison/

Though, it is true that a lot of lesser vandalism and theft charges were ultimately dropped or knocked down to get a quick plea deal, both for lack of evidence and for lack of resources to prosecute them with more serious cases, like arsons and assaults, to handle. (In at least one case, a prosecutor was trying to use gang enhancements to convert graffiti into a possible life sentence in order to force defendants to take a deal.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After listening to parts of Rittenhouse's interview with Carlson, I realized that Kyle is more intelligent, honest and mentally aware than Biden.

And he is 18. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

After listening to parts of Rittenhouse's interview with Carlson, I realized that Kyle is more intelligent, honest and mentally aware than Biden.

And he is 18. 

Lol Pete, he's got quite the drowl personality. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×