Feds want to probe Rittenhouse verdict

Concerned Resident

A member of the House issued a statement asking the DOJ to look into it. There are no federal laws that apply here that I can think of, other than a possible charge for conspiring with Black to lie on Form 4473 - which would already be in the works, if it's ever coming.

More theater that doesn't mean anything. Nadler just trying to make his base feel like he "did something".

The first word that popped into my head was ESTOPPLE..so I took a cursory glance. That led to Clean Hands Doctrine and anyone can make the case Nadler etal use the law to their own politics ends.

Wish I had more time to read. I guess this means Kyle will need more money for lawyers. So unfair.

On 11/21/2021 at 10:01 AM, Bingoloid said:

A member of the House issued a statement asking the DOJ to look into it. There are no federal laws that apply here that I can think of, other than a possible charge for conspiring with Black to lie on Form 4473 - which would already be in the works, if it's ever coming.

More theater that doesn't mean anything. Nadler just trying to make his base feel like he "did something".

You are talking about fed laws? The Harris/Biden admin ignore laws, even those from Supreme Court Decisions.

Time for Police (?) to start protecting themselves and the law abiding citizens of America.

But, as Professor Barak Hussein Obama lectured, "Our Constitution does not give enough Power to the Government". That sho; nuf has changed!