GET ME THE PENTAGON

ginger

How is it the Wuhan lab has not been reduced to rubble yet? In Philadelphia a janitor recently found vials of small pox in a refrigerator that people use for their lunches. Why is that building still standing?

Who the hell is in charge? DO YOUR JOB!

22 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

It is past time for Fauci to be charged with crimes against humanity.

Democrats seldom pay for their Daily Multiple Crimes.

Maybe fauci will answer one of the important questions some of us have?

When the Harvard scum was arrested for working for the Chinese, two others were also arrested. One of them is a Chinese National working at one of our cdc/nih labs who tried to leave the country with a few vials of "biological substances".

Tell me Fauci, what was in those vials?

Sure there are many questions that should have been answered about those three arrests, but the destroy America Elected ones protect one another.

i am pretty sure the only Americans with "BALLS" are the women fighting school boards implementing Propaganda in the class rooms. Maybe some day we will again have more Americans and fewer Democrats. Until then we simply need to learn "all hail Tehran and Beijing", and get rid of Any and All republicans that vote for ANY Democrat Bill or law, as soon as possible.