DA’s office coworkers planned to light fire to dog s#it on Deb Gelson’s porch & “bury her”

Tipster

I was at Kovariks and ran into someone well known from St. Michaels church.  We got talking about the holidays and St. Michaels, and how Nasty Nadine Korchak struts around there like the Queen of Broome County.  And no can stand it. She insults everyone.  She will smile to your face, then when you walk away make comments like "no money to get her hair done?" or "she's not happy because her husband is cheating on her."

16 hours ago, terrazzo said:

I was at Kovariks and ran into someone well known from St. Michaels church.  We got talking about the holidays and St. Michaels, and how Nasty Nadine Korchak struts around there like the Queen of Broome County.  And no can stand it. She insults everyone.  She will smile to your face, then when you walk away make comments like "no money to get her hair done?" or "she's not happy because her husband is cheating on her."

I’ve heard Similar Stories like this about Nasty Nadine, seems like she helps her husband pick and Choose who’s cases get taken to court and others THROWN OUT lol