DA’s office coworkers planned to light fire to dog s#it on Deb Gelson’s porch & “bury her”

Tipster

Korchak seriously needs to get his office under control. This would be immature for co-workers at McDonalds, but the District Attorney’s office?

And the “buried her”, I’m not being dramatic or trying to sensationalize anything, but that could be a death threat. 

Running for office was the best thing that happened to Deb “Do Nothing” Gelson, Deb was working at Tully Rinkey on Old Vestal Road taking 30 minute calls from people who paid $50 to ask for legal advice lol.

Now look at Deb she got a Govt no show job and upgraded her home to Crary Ave. Deb would be stupid to venture off from Mike Korchak. Now it seems like she has accumulated haterz in her office and PLOT and her ex-pals Alexis Pleus have turned on her for not supporting Heroin Shooting centers and vowed not to release the Court street parade protestors from their charges. 

I really hope Paul or someone else runs for DA office and puts an end to this nonsense 

The Korchaks and their employees attack everyone, drug users, those with developmental disabilities, news reporters, employees they don't like, former employees, other officials, political rivals, even average Broome County residents... They are deplorable human beings. 

I've never seen a more abusive or corrupt law enforcement agency.

I ran into a rather intoxicated employee of the DA’s office out at a bar last night, and they openly shared how bad the morale is in that office. Everyone hates working there. The re-election campaign has already started. Korchak is obsessed with BCVoice. And they know the re-election will be an up hill battle. Needless to say this person is looking for a new job.