Airport Road Sports Dome collapses again. Another insurance scam?

guest11

For the second time in 11 months the Sports Dome on Airport Road has collapsed.  Will we find out the project wasn't fully financed?  Should we expect another GoFundMe, like we saw last year (launched by a girl who married into the Kashou family).  

The Kashou's got caught lying to media about whether the December 2020 collapse was a controlled collapse, or not a controlled collapse.  Two media stories, two different versions of what happened.  Why?  Insurance money.

8133728D-4AA3-438C-96B3-081A50821496.jpeg

843FE507-7BB5-42C8-9A7E-4FB8283140BD.jpeg

Eleven months after a massive air-supported Broome County sports dome fell under heavy snow, its replacement collapsed as construction neared completion.

Read More: Greater Binghamton Sports Complex Collapses During Rebuilding | https://wnbf.com/greater-binghamton-sports-complex-collapse-rebuilding/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

• 2 months later...

Is anyone else sick and tired of the lying Kashous? First they got caught in a lie over the collapse of the Dome in 2020. Then they didn’t have the permits for construction, but they started construction anyway. Now they are suing the contractor. It’s one scam after another with these people. They don’t play by the rules, then blame everyone else when something bad happens.

if I’m not mistaken the wealthy brother who is a doctor is funding his brother or cousins sports complex business. If that’s correct it doesn’t seem like the cousin or brother should be having any role in that business.

by the way the Kashou’s funded Chris Grace’s judge run that was unopposed and Korchak’s campaign as well with thousands of dollars 

16 minutes ago, Fore! said:

Is anyone else sick and tired of the lying Kashous? First they got caught in a lie over the collapse of the Dome in 2020. Then they didn’t have the permits for construction, but they started construction anyway. Now they are suing the contractor. It’s one scam after another with these people. They don’t play by the rules, then blame everyone else when something bad happens.

If you hired a contractor to build your house or a building and not even 20% of the way in, it collapsed from a 30 Mph wind gust, wouldn't you go after the contractor to?  Thankfully nobody was hurt but obviously that "structure" was not secured enough to be left as it was. And now that sets the opening date back even farther due to the contractor, which costs them $$

15 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

if I’m not mistaken the wealthy brother who is a doctor is funding his brother or cousins sports complex business. If that’s correct it doesn’t seem like the cousin or brother should be having any role in that business.

by the way the Kashou’s funded Chris Grace’s judge run that was unopposed and Korchak’s campaign as well with thousands of dollars 

You are correct, it was / is funded by the brother (a doctor I believe) ... But there is other family that runs the dome, his Daughter(s) work there as well

42 minutes ago, SouthSider09 said:

You are correct, it was / is funded by the brother (a doctor I believe) ... But there is other family that runs the dome, his Daughter(s) work there as well

I see this a lot where you have one very successful family member who lends money out to their family and it doesn’t turn out well. I would be worried anytime my kids had to go play sports there. The family owns alot of property overseas in Lebanon

• 2 weeks later...