Only a conspiracy theory heard

JB 2

Let me first state Malcolm X and then Martin Luther King Jr. are two main reasons i found it necessary to do my little parts for civil rights. Well anyways, ...

You probably know after all these years a NY persecuter found "evidence " of a couple guys convicted of the killing of Brother Malcolm. (had he lived the nation of islam would be quite different than now)

Now the "crazy" part. Malcolm's daughter was found dead of no apparent reason. Autopsy to follow. My guess is indigestion, any other guesses?

I saw that on the news...I have no idea what to make of it. The article states she had been ill for a time and may have been experiencing food poisoning earlier in the day.

And yes JB quite the coincidence they just released the 2 guys who were thought to have assassinated her father...maybe they'll end up dead too...cutting ties, all the way around. Dead men and women tell no tales.

20 hours ago, ginger said:

I saw that on the news...I have no idea what to make of it. The article states she had been ill for a time and may have been experiencing food poisoning earlier in the day.

And yes JB quite the coincidence they just released the 2 guys who were thought to have assassinated her father...maybe they'll end up dead too...cutting ties, all the way around. Dead men and women tell no tales.

Still find it both amusing and telling how the riots over the assas9nation of Malcolm the largest mosque in NYC at the time was attacked and burned.

Hard to believe is it not? Blacks of the time rioted supposedly for civil rights, now they riot to overthrow the USA and get rid of all whites, and the Constitution supported by our Congress and White House.

lol Let me know when the revolution starts...Oh I forgot it already did! They literally want to execute us and I can prove it! This is what I have pinned to my twitter...one of Ilhan Omar's followers...

https://twitter.com/gigimazzei1/status/1358451017965330434

awww...the powers that be won't let me play today...that's ok I have things to do anyway.

Oh Good, and these 3 pieces of crap found guilty, can rot in hell and we'll all have a nice, riot free Thanksgiving tomorrow.

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/ahmaud-arbery-killing-trial-verdict-watch-11-24-21/index.html