City Hall YouTube video

Mr. Met

18 hours ago, Back the Blue said:

And Larry Hendrickson's wife (the secretary in police record who refused to be on camera) came off horribly.  She's not so shy when she has a drink in her hand.  No one can stand her, and this video is a perfect example of why!

That would be Katie Davis Hendrickson. She’s been on a power trip for quite some time. She’s been going around saying her husband will be the next Police Chief. Larry and Katie have been kissing ass for years. First Rich David and now Kraham. Katie thinks she is above the rest of the civilians in the department because of the amount of ass she kisses.

She is also the step daughter of Pat Brennan, the one who lost an election for county executive. 

1 hour ago, PeteMoss said:

That is OK. 

The Constitution says otherwise.

Whatever, but why?

Because you can?

Nobody will convince me that these gadflies do this for any other reason than to see what kind of rise/reaction they can get out of people.

Especially this one, calling them ‘public servants’ like they oughta bring him coffee.

I don’t think anyone does well with being taped, and I don’t know these people on the vid…point is, NOBODY looks calm, cool, and collected when being goaded by some Douchebag with a camera.

I also thought that most municipal bldgs had security tightened post-911.

Who’s to say anyone ‘exercising their constitutional right’ isn’t doing research on a future attack?

This is interesting:

https://nypost.com/2021/07/24/first-amendment-auditors-aim-to-cancel-cops-via-youtube/

They pick fights with cops — for cash.

Armed with camera phones and prickly attitudes, a new generation of agitators is making big bucks by getting in the face of officers in public places — then posting their clashes for YouTube clicks, followers and dough. 

They call themselves “First Amendment auditors” — but police say they’re just a pain. 

And money is their motive.

Long Island provoker Sean-Paul Reyes, 30, said he raked in $8,000 in his first month as an “auditor,” a gig he picked up after the pandemic cost him his warehouse manager job.

“I’m not politically affiliated,” the Brookhaven man told The Post.

Becky Sutliff puts herself out there as this inspiration for women, brcause she is the first female to be promoted to Captain in the history of BPD. I think the newspaper article when she was promoted called her a trailblazer?

What the article and Becky didn’t mention is she used to strip off her clothes at amateur night at Tzers strip club. Some role model…

I just don't see where the fella behind the camera was provoking anyone. In retrospect, it was  humorous when that woman hid behind the cabinet and carried on the conversation.

Employee ducking behind cabinet but continues convo ftom there. She was surprised by the camera rolling but was helpfull.

h0SRsah.jpg

3 hours ago, 2pelo Honey said:

This is interesting:

https://nypost.com/2021/07/24/first-amendment-auditors-aim-to-cancel-cops-via-youtube/

They pick fights with cops — for cash.

Armed with camera phones and prickly attitudes, a new generation of agitators is making big bucks by getting in the face of officers in public places — then posting their clashes for YouTube clicks, followers and dough. 

They call themselves “First Amendment auditors” — but police say they’re just a pain. 

And money is their motive.

Long Island provoker Sean-Paul Reyes, 30, said he raked in $8,000 in his first month as an “auditor,” a gig he picked up after the pandemic cost him his warehouse manager job.

“I’m not politically affiliated,” the Brookhaven man told The Post.

There’s no bigger supporter of law enforcement than me. I’m retired from over 20 years on the job. I didn’t think he picked a fight or even provoked anyone in the video. Not Sutliff or Sager, or the court guards. Anything he said or did was a response to a statement or question directed at him. 

5 hours ago, Sheriff Roy Coffee said:

Becky Sutliff puts herself out there as this inspiration for women, brcause she is the first female to be promoted to Captain in the history of BPD. I think the newspaper article when she was promoted called her a trailblazer?

What the article and Becky didn’t mention is she used to strip off her clothes at amateur night at Tzers strip club. Some role model…

I hope at amateur night? Yikes.