Bazooka Joe

Downtown Binghamton rape

I’m hearing awful things about a rape that allegedly happened at a downtown Binghamton business. One of the worst stories I’ve heard in a long time. Let’s hope it’s not true. If it’s true it will change a lot about downtown Binghamton.

Back about 5 years ago, my girlfriend was at Tom & Marty's and someone slipped something into her drink.  She had one drink, but was so wasted she couldn't walk.  Thankfully another friend was with her and got her out of there.  The next day,  she couldn't remember a thing.

They allow soo many underage girls downtown it's crazy. Yes some have fake IDs, but if you actually look at their IDs, and not just the motion that you "looked" you can see they aren't that person. The problem is too many of the bar owners have friends in the right places and nothing will ever happen to those businesses. And then you hear about things like this and it's terrible

^That's a surprise. I haven't been there but several weeks ago I ordered take out from there. I had the Bernaise burger with mushrooms...really fresh...cooked perfectly, needed more bernaise, preferably on the side. The fries were ok. I've been meaning to order again...

16 minutes ago, ginger said:

^That's a surprise. I haven't been there but several weeks ago I ordered take out from there. I had the Bernaise burger with mushrooms...really fresh...cooked perfectly, needed more bernaise, preferably on the side. The fries were ok. I've been meaning to order again...

I would hurry up and order before they go out of business.

Another day and it seems like still no charges. What the hell are Korchak and the BPD waiting for? We are getting close to two weeks since the rape allegedly occurred. 

On FB from BPD today one young fella from Hicksville, as I recall , was charged with rape on 12/1. Address listed as 38 Hawley St. which I guess means he was in jail already when charged. Don't know if there's any connection here.

What will it take for Nasty Nadine’s husband, the incompetent DA to file criminal charges? These SCUMBAGS are still walking the streets. How many women have they done this to? 

Does Korchak need to be shamed into doing the right thing?

6 minutes ago, Isopropyl said:

What will it take for Nasty Nadine’s husband, the incompetent DA to file criminal charges? These SCUMBAGS are still walking the streets. How many women have they done this to? 

Does Korchak need to be shamed into doing the right thing?

korchak is sooo pathetic he made a deal this month with a felon who was caught with over 2 dozen firearms and drugs last year to serve only 4 years in prison and the felon was deemed to not have weapons in his possession and that’s all he gets????? The guy will be out in less than. 2 years. 

korchak is a joke 

1 hour ago, Eicke said:

39F7A225-F7F5-4CEA-99DB-8EF6594D9AE3.jpeg

guy on the left looks like a real dick, that I got money what are you gonna do about it. You can tell they don’t get girls the proper way