Downtown Binghamton rape

Bazooka Joe

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back about 5 years ago, my girlfriend was at Tom & Marty's and someone slipped something into her drink.  She had one drink, but was so wasted she couldn't walk.  Thankfully another friend was with her and got her out of there.  The next day,  she couldn't remember a thing.

They allow soo many underage girls downtown it's crazy. Yes some have fake IDs, but if you actually look at their IDs, and not just the motion that you "looked" you can see they aren't that person. The problem is too many of the bar owners have friends in the right places and nothing will ever happen to those businesses. And then you hear about things like this and it's terrible

^That's a surprise. I haven't been there but several weeks ago I ordered take out from there. I had the Bernaise burger with mushrooms...really fresh...cooked perfectly, needed more bernaise, preferably on the side. The fries were ok. I've been meaning to order again...

16 minutes ago, ginger said:

^That's a surprise. I haven't been there but several weeks ago I ordered take out from there. I had the Bernaise burger with mushrooms...really fresh...cooked perfectly, needed more bernaise, preferably on the side. The fries were ok. I've been meaning to order again...

I would hurry up and order before they go out of business.

6 minutes ago, Isopropyl said:

What will it take for Nasty Nadine’s husband, the incompetent DA to file criminal charges? These SCUMBAGS are still walking the streets. How many women have they done this to? 

Does Korchak need to be shamed into doing the right thing?

korchak is sooo pathetic he made a deal this month with a felon who was caught with over 2 dozen firearms and drugs last year to serve only 4 years in prison and the felon was deemed to not have weapons in his possession and that’s all he gets????? The guy will be out in less than. 2 years. 

korchak is a joke