Well it's starting to unravel on DA Mike Korchack and Co. LIES,LIES,LIES

Independent

Well a very smart Judge see's it for what it is and Ruled that Mike Korchack can't Prosecute the case he brought aganist Jim Worchach and Past DA Steve Cornwell.   

Everyone knew it was a direct conflict of interest right from the begining. As if Korchack didn't realize this and he's suspose to be intelligent enough to know better as the DA. Looks bad for Korchack and the Judge's ruling was huge step in clearing both Steve and Jim. 

If Korchak truly believed a crime was committed, he would have called an independent law enforcement agency to conduct an investigation.  He did not do that.  It's not unheard of for a case to go directly to a Grand Jury without an arrest, but usually there has been a preliminary investigation by another law enforcement agency; usually the state police.

This scam was 100% contrived by Korchak and his crooked investigators.  Then Korchak (who would be a witness at trial) presented the case to a Grand Jury HIMSELF?  This reeks of corruption and retaliation. How many other cases has Korchak personally presented to a Grand Jury since being elected? I'm told ZERO. 

I have a feeling, before this is all over, it will be Korchak, or someone in his office, who is criminally charged for this abuse of power. 

What a pathetic and sad display tonight by Korchak and his staff. Korchak has spent three years bad mouthing the Broome Republican Committee, and all the Republican officials. But tonight, Korchak, his wife "Nasty Nadine", and several members of his staff marched in to the Republican fundraiser at Holiday Inn, and all paid their $100 to be there.

Why would this group of non Republicans attend? And why would Korchak pay to support the committee he calls corrupt, and the officials he's been bad mouthing? All "Nasty Nadine" did was scowl at people all night.  She looks like a scary Halloween mask.

Mike... the Republican Party has a candidate for DA in 2023, and it's not you.  And the Democrats are even looking at running a candidate other than you.  The one thing Broome County mostly agrees on is no one wants you.

10 hours ago, Joe Friday said:

What a pathetic and sad display tonight by Korchak and his staff. Korchak has spent three years bad mouthing the Broome Republican Committee, and all the Republican officials. But tonight, Korchak, his wife "Nasty Nadine", and several members of his staff marched in to the Republican fundraiser at Holiday Inn, and all paid their $100 to be there.

Why would this group of non Republicans attend? And why would Korchak pay to support the committee he calls corrupt, and the officials he's been bad mouthing? All "Nasty Nadine" did was scowl at people all night.  She looks like a scary Halloween mask.

Mike... the Republican Party has a candidate for DA in 2023, and it's not you.  And the Democrats are even looking at running a candidate other than you.  The one thing Broome County mostly agrees on is no one wants you.

That’s really a bad look. A prosecutor’s office should not be political. 

In terms of the Cornwell case, most of us questioned it from the very beginning. John Solak even ran a poll where the respondents believed Cornwell over Korchak 2-1. If this ends with a major lawsuit against Broome County, because of Korchak’s stupidity, the damages should be paid by Korchak. I don’t want my tax dollars to further pay for the mistakes of the idiot DA.

766D6A90-63B7-4C53-BA47-CC7715B010B1.jpeg

22 hours ago, Binghamton Native said:

I’ve gone from:

2019: Korchak for DA! We can’t trust Battisti!

2020: Let’s give him a chance…

Early 2021: I was wrong, this guy is horrible.

Mid 2021: Anyone but Korchak… I hope Battisti runs.

December 2021: I’ll donate to Battisti and help put up lawn signs.

People make mistakes and i made a BIG ONE and I've apologized to Mr. Paul Battisti for making the mistake. I woun't make that mistake again. Paul lost by only 40 sum votes wait and see what comes next time in 2023.