VIDEO: Binghamton nurse assaults child

BinghamtonBill

This disgusting video was posted to Facebook three days ago, we at BCVoice received it, and were asked to post it.

In the disturbing video, a woman assaults a small child.  We are told the woman is a nurse at the Binghamton Psychiatric Center. We are also told she is the daughter of a well known lawyer, and she was only charged with a misdemeanor. 

It looks like more of the GOOD OLE BOY NETWORK in Broome County!  It doesn't matter what you do, it matters who you are.  District Attorney Michael Korchak should be ASHAMED OF HIMSELF!

**UPDATE** 12/22/2021** Google and YouTube removed the video.  

We here at BCVoice have the video saved.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg

Being a mother, watching this is was extremely disturbing. That poor girl. I hope that was her Father who stepped in and told Alexa to call 911. Thank the Lord she wasn't home alone with that horrible woman. Prayers for this little girl and her emotional recovery from this situation. 

45 minutes ago, 2pelo Honey said:

I think I know who that is, and she is a psychotic bitch.

Gabrielle Xlander, 34, of Binghamton, was arrested for a misdemeanor Endangering the Welfare charge at her residence.

Her father is attorney Fred Xlander, who “made a few calls”, which is why she was only charged with a misdemeanor. 

14 hours ago, Tipster said:

Gabrielle Xlander, 34, of Binghamton, was arrested for a misdemeanor Endangering the Welfare charge at her residence.

Her father is attorney Fred Xlander, who “made a few calls”, which is why she was only charged with a misdemeanor. 

I saw many comments on FB about how it should've been a felony.

Now, I have no knowledge of what the difference is as far as child abuse.

Can anyone enlighten me? 

It would be enlighting to find out who the JUDGE was!!!!! Did the JUDGE see this Video!!!!!!!!!! Of course we know who the DA and his senior Asst. DA is and he's not much better!!!

Not only the Judge but also the DSS Child protective agency workers who are SCUM of the EARTH and the other Departments who are just as bad!!! I could write a book about them and their BS antics just to justify their worthless jobs!!!!!!! DSS = SCUMBAGSS!!!!!!! Did the JUDGE see this Video!!!!!!!!!! It shows the level of Corruption in Broome County!!!!!!!

20 hours ago, BinghamtonBill said:

This disgusting video was posted to Facebook three days ago, we at BCVoice received it, and were asked to post it.

In the disturbing video, a woman assaults a small child.  We are told the woman is a nurse at the Binghamton Psychiatric Center. We are also told she is the daughter of a well known lawyer, and she was only charged with a misdemeanor. 

It looks like more of the GOOD OLE BOY NETWORK in Broome County!  It doesn't matter what you do, it matters who you are.  District Attorney Michael Korchak should be ASHAMED OF HIMSELF!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lXUwf64laY1nY2tw6JSTfOhlUnX4Rnwh/view?fbclid=IwAR0XQvQ_rWSA3vs21b6nuU8Z1Oq3VUbE7Lj-EmA1sDTWjfZum8TMSz5KmoY

Oh my God does this women take care of patients at the Psyc Center? If she does she should be watched or taken out of that Department! Hitting this little girl in the head and face and speaking to her using that Language is unexceptable and discusting. That poor little girl you can't help but feel sorry for the child.

43 minutes ago, motheragainstdrunkdriving said:

I called the State Attorney Generals office but because this woman was charged with a misdemeanor there is nothing that can be done. This is Bullshit. She should have her license revoked and never be allowed to take care of any child.

Agreed! This video should have been used to revoke her license in NYS to practice Nursing in any capacity. It may be worth a phone call to the NYS dept. of licensing! 

4 hours ago, Independent said:

Oh my God does this women take care of patients at the Psyc Center? If she does she should be watched or taken out of that Department! Hitting this little girl in the head and face and speaking to her using that Language is unexceptable and discusting. That poor little girl you can't help but feel sorry for the child.

That was my first thought. This person takes care of vulnerable people and has likely abused some of them, as well.

I spoke to someone today who knows Xlander and indicated that he went through hell with his daughter and had thought she was finally on the right track.

20 hours ago, Common Sense said:

As someone who was routinely beaten like this by an alcoholic father, I am filled with rage.

We have our differences of opinion on here and stuff, man, but I'm genuinely sorry you went through that bullshit.

4 hours ago, Bingoloid said:

That was my first thought. This person takes care of vulnerable people and has likely abused some of them, as well.

I spoke to someone today who knows Xlander and indicated that he went through hell with his daughter and had thought she was finally on the right track.

We have our differences of opinion on here and stuff, man, but I'm genuinely sorry you went through that bullshit.

I appreciate that. Looking at that overgrown beast literally beating up on a defenseless child was a jarring and triggering thing. I don't think I've ever seen a more blatant demonstration of child abuse - outright assault - outside of my own situation. There are millions of us out there who went through what that little girl is going through. She needs other adults to protect her from that woman. And that woman's life should be absolutely RUINED by what is shown on that video. No career, no home, no freedom. I can only hope whoever was recording that waited as long as they did simply to get evidence because that fat beast landed a very powerful slap or punch squarely to the middle of that child's face. And you KNOW this is not a new interaction between woman and child. She's done this before.