VIDEO: Binghamton nurse assaults child

BinghamtonBill

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, 2pelo Honey said:

I saw comments on FB that suggested the daughter lived w/ her father (but must visit her mother), and then something about boys, so at least 3. 

Sadly. 

I see google took down the video, stating it violated their terms of service.

Something I found rather appalling yet significant...She says, "See what (you) made me do."

"You" is in parenthesis because I can't make out who she names.

https://www.jesshill.net/

https://neilkakkar.com/games-people-play-blogpost.html#see-what-you-made-me-do-1

30 minutes ago, 2pelo Honey said:

Always heard the co-workers up there are tough to deal w/...more so, if you're kinda normal. 

I'm sure you must have heard the saying, " Nurses eat their own. "

Wow. I can't explain how much I want to beat this woman down. What the f is wrong with her?

I was questioning what took the guy so long to intervene, but the woman's statements at the end make it clear: she was trying to claim the guy was hurting her for no reason, and even trying to turn the girl against him.

Good god.

4 hours ago, ginger said:

I see google took down the video, stating it violated their terms of service.

Something I found rather appalling yet significant...She says, "See what (you) made me do."

"You" is in parenthesis because I can't make out who she names.

https://www.jesshill.net/

https://neilkakkar.com/games-people-play-blogpost.html#see-what-you-made-me-do-1

Looks like I misheard. I think she says "Look at what Brian's doing to me."

4 hours ago, OTR said:

Wow. I can't explain how much I want to beat this woman down. What the f is wrong with her?

If I was in better shape I’d gladly smack her around. Let her know exactly why she’s all bloodied, and then drive to the police station and turn myself in. Well worth a night in jail. Bitch makes me sick. 

2 hours ago, WolfMan said:

If I was in better shape I’d gladly smack her around. Let her know exactly why she’s all bloodied, and then drive to the police station and turn myself in. Well worth a night in jail. Bitch makes me sick. 

The problem with this^^^is, that's exactly what she wants. Her ulterior position is any attention, even if it's a beating,  is better than no attention at all. 

The schools are certainly fostering these types of escalating behaviors and obviously we see this with zero consequences regarding bail reform.  They act with impunity for the highest payoff. .ie, Somebody sure as hell is going to pay attention to me now.

20 hours ago, WolfMan said:

I saved it too figuring Google, YT and FB would nuke it.

Thank you Wolfe!

11 hours ago, ginger said:

The problem with this^^^is, that's exactly what she wants. Her ulterior position is any attention, even if it's a beating,  is better than no attention at all. 

The schools are certainly fostering these types of escalating behaviors and obviously we see this with zero consequences regarding bail reform.  They act with impunity for the highest payoff. .ie, Somebody sure as hell is going to pay attention to me now.

Ginger your a your a Treasure to BCV as is Wild Wolfie. You as well 2Pelo Honey you all give good perspectives and content. That’s why BCV has become a driving force compared to the Binghamton Rag today’s paper as i just looked at, it’s a Joke in our community. Many stories are weeks and days ahead of our local joke of a paper. Many here at Danny’s Diner are buying the NY Post or the Scranton paper which has more of our local news then the Rag. 

17 hours ago, ginger said:

Well, I’d love to give her what she wants and the bonus would be a delicious prison meal or two before all y’all here at BCV collectively bail me out. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

(WBNG) -- The Broome County District Attorney’s Office announced Monday Gabrielle Xlander, a former employee of the New York State Office of Mental Health, faces multiple assault-related charges.

The video, which allegedly depicts Xlander and is making the rounds on social media, shows a woman striking a child and asking “who is that?” while holding a picture of something on her phone. The child cries while they’re hit. At the end of the video, a man can be heard telling an Alexa device to call 911.

The district attorney’s office said Xlander was charged on Feb. 22 with assault in the second degree; a violent felony, and attempted assault in the second degree and endangering the welfare of a child, both misdemeanors.

Officials added Xlander rejected a plea deal on March 16 that would have seen her plead guilty to assault in the second; she would have avoided jail time and received five years probation and orders of protection for those involved, the district attorney’s office said.

The case will go to trial, but it is unknown when her next court appearance will be. If Xlander is convicted of assault in the second, she will face a maximum of seven years in prison.

In a statement sent to 12 News, the NYS Office of Mental Health said Xlander does not currently work for the Greater Binghamton Health Center.

“The NYS Office of Mental Health does not tolerate abusive behavior,” the official said. “This employee no longer works for OMH and the matter has been referred to law enforcement.”

https://www.wbng.com/2022/03/28/former-employee-state-mental-health-office-charged-after-video-child-abuse-surfaces/?fbclid=IwAR1pXNtrTI6ow9uILAHsQXChE89akzF-dUEe1V1zZco-SEHkW9GbVl-8B2k

36 minutes ago, 2pelo Honey said:

(WBNG) -- The Broome County District Attorney’s Office announced Monday Gabrielle Xlander, a former employee of the New York State Office of Mental Health, faces multiple assault-related charges.

The video, which allegedly depicts Xlander and is making the rounds on social media, shows a woman striking a child and asking “who is that?” while holding a picture of something on her phone. The child cries while they’re hit. At the end of the video, a man can be heard telling an Alexa device to call 911.

The district attorney’s office said Xlander was charged on Feb. 22 with assault in the second degree; a violent felony, and attempted assault in the second degree and endangering the welfare of a child, both misdemeanors.

Officials added Xlander rejected a plea deal on March 16 that would have seen her plead guilty to assault in the second; she would have avoided jail time and received five years probation and orders of protection for those involved, the district attorney’s office said.

The case will go to trial, but it is unknown when her next court appearance will be. If Xlander is convicted of assault in the second, she will face a maximum of seven years in prison.

In a statement sent to 12 News, the NYS Office of Mental Health said Xlander does not currently work for the Greater Binghamton Health Center.

“The NYS Office of Mental Health does not tolerate abusive behavior,” the official said. “This employee no longer works for OMH and the matter has been referred to law enforcement.”

https://www.wbng.com/2022/03/28/former-employee-state-mental-health-office-charged-after-video-child-abuse-surfaces/?fbclid=IwAR1pXNtrTI6ow9uILAHsQXChE89akzF-dUEe1V1zZco-SEHkW9GbVl-8B2k

Great job For once Korchak , I hear Attorney Xlander was a big Mara Young Grace Supporter too. Funny how that soup kitchen video he posted of Mara Grace on Facebook is no longer online, seems as though attorney xlander deactivated his Facebook account after what happened with the arrest  

1 hour ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Great job For once Korchak , I hear Attorney Xlander was a big Mara Young Grace Supporter too. Funny how that soup kitchen video he posted of Mara Grace on Facebook is no longer online, seems as though attorney xlander deactivated his Facebook account after what happened with the arrest  

"Great job" ?  Are you kidding?  Why would a woman who violently assaulted a child be offered a probation plea deal?  And it's all ON VIDEO!  That's not a great job, that is a lazy incompetent DA who doesn't want to do his job.