When will the Covid 19 scare end? I think I know.

PeteMoss

The Covid 19 scare will end somewhere around July 2022.  The media has been playing it up right now, even the Omicron version of the Commie Cold.

Around July the media will just stop reporting on it.  They will dribble out some reports that cherry pick data to show that Biden and the democrats have defeated it.

Why?  The election in November.  They want to keep the dems in power.

2 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

The Covid 19 scare will end somewhere around July 2022.  The media has been playing it up right now, even the Omicron version of the Commie Cold.

Around July the media will just stop reporting on it.  They will dribble out some reports that cherry pick data to show that Biden and the democrats have defeated it.

Why?  The election in November.  They want to keep the dems in power.

I believe I saw a statement (fake?) where Faucci stated we need to focus on the sick / hospitalized - instead of asymptomatic test hits / sniffle sufferers. If that is true, then he was told to signal it’s time to end this simulation of reality we have been in.

Doubt it. They like the superior exclusivity it affords them. I'm expecting Kathy Hochul to lock down any day now. ONTARIO CANADA has locked down schools, gyms and restaurants. If you need to get to your property over the border, now would be a good time.

As more and more people are waking up to the dangers of the vaccines, and more adverse events are rearing their ugly heads, TPTB know that this particular scenario is playing out. You can hear the fat lady warming up offstage.

So, something new — and much more scary — needs to be introduced to keep the slaves obedient and under lock and key. Especially with midterm elections due this fall.

If you closely follow the news — not on the front page, but the more minor things in the inner pages — you'll see that they are already priming the pump. Stories that are remembered in our subconscious, so we'll believe them when they occur.

I see two possible things occurring before summer:

1) "Domestic terrorism."  They have already given this label to three groups of people:
     - those who don't believe in the current "vaccines"
     - conservatives and those who support Trump in '24
     - parents who are speaking out at school board meetings against the teachings of alternative sexual behavior to elementary students and critical race theory

2) Smallpox.
     - (Gee, why did the U.S. government order 1.5 million doses worth $113 million of an oral smallpox drug?)

They might not go to martial law — yet — but there will be state-directed lockdowns on steroids.

JPMorgan Chase global research leader Marko Kolanovic says, "Our view is that 2022 will be the year of a full global recovery, an end of the pandemic, and a return to normal economic and market conditions we had prior to the COVID-19 outbreak.”

• 2 weeks later...

It is starting.

The Associated Press Will No Longer Emphasize Covid Case Count to Help Joe Biden and the Democrats Going Into Midterm Elections

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/associated-press-will-no-longer-emphasize-covid-case-count-help-joe-biden-democrats-going-midterm-elections/

NYS CDC just mandated today all health care workers must have their booster.  Effective immediately - must be administered within two weeks.

Let's just add to the staffing shortages further when people don't get boosted.

Good morning. In continuing our occasional ponderance of how covid would interact with HIV and its affect on those immunocompromised...PLEASE DO NOTE...THE SARS COV 2 VIRUS MAY MUTATE IN ANY IMMUNOCOMPROMISED INDIVIDUAL, INCLUDING UNTREATED DIABETICS.

I'm only mentioning the HIV infected population because 1-it appears the beta and omicron variants were discovered in the same small town in Africa 

2- Early on in the pandemic it was noted there was a 6 strand HIV genome that appeared to be inserted into the original Alpha virus. It as been since noted that in the history of studies of coronavirus, there has never been an HIV genome sequence discovered naturally. I had speculated that this sequence by itself would have no bearing on the disease process but questioned what would happen if it bonded to HIV infected people, especially in Africa where it's such a huge problem. I was hoping that because that population is already taking antiretrovirals that they would escape having the coronavirus infect them terribly. I was concerned it might trigger full blown AIDS incidents.

The question for NY is, did the Omicron virus develop naturally through an immunocompromised HIV infected person(s) OR, was it imported here through President Biden's immigration policy? Clandestine airplanes flying into Westchester and Suffolk counties in the middle of the night....

I see the State of NY has given up on contact tracing...makes sense if you're going to keep giving illegal aliens carte blanche while firing HEALTHY healthcare workers best able to contain the virus.

I'm emphasizing HEALTHY because as mentioned above...the longer the virus can remain in a sick person, the more chance it has to mutate. 

For your perusal...notice how all of this is coming out now, after I had been talking about it for 2 years...if I can figure it out, that means they knew THE WHOLE TIME.

https://www.thelancet.com/action/showPdf?pii=S1473-3099(22)00015-9

NYS mandated health care workers to be vaccinated, the reason: to decrease transmission in the facilities

CDC has stated that vaccinate persons are still transmitting the disease, so, on one hand... there is no reason for the HCW to be excluded from work for the absence of a vaccine any longer.   

Problem is, it is not all omicron, there is still some delta out there.

At this point most of the disease is of the omicron variant which does not seem to cause the severity of symptoms that previous variants have; and thus may well serve to expose many many people who can and likely will create antibodies (think chicken pox).  

The one issue, there is still some (a small but reasonable amount) of Delta out there according to what is published.  Those folks, if unvaccinated, are more likely to end up pretty sick and perhaps worse should they become exposed.  If delta variant is passed in the hospitals to people with co-morbidities (which ... hey you are in the hospital, chances are right?) then those folks are at a grave risk.  I think it's likely time to begin to decrease the vaccine rules for HCW and certainly mandating a booster is ridiculous in my opinion.  We may not be at the point of ending this nonsense yet be we are close.  Politics and medicine don't mix and when they do, medicine suffers.  

^^^My daughter stands by that booster but she's comparing her illness to her husbands and we all know men are big babies when it comes to being sick. (smirk...Well some are! lol)

And in other quarters some are saying give the boosters to the sick and send the rest of the doses to Africa...where the variants may be originating. 

there is little question that the vaccine causes a decrease in the severity of the disease (taking all comers, all variants).  There is little question that vaccinated people can still transmit the disease.  The catch is.. if you are vaccinated are you less likely to "catch" the disease" - that answer is also yes statistically.    Therefore, the vaccinated are less likely to be a vector for spread.  These statements are all three pretty much without question.  Again I don't really care if someone gets vaccinated or not, the numbers of antibody positive citizens is currently quite high, Omicron will likely expose the others and can thereby greater increase that number... with any hope this means continual decrease in the disease.

My biggest fear, we have created a generation or two of "anti-vaxxers".  Trust me when I tell you, this is a bad thing.  We really do not need to have a generation of deaf kids from viral disease, people in iron lungs, people dying of small pox... etc etc etc.  

That my internet friends, would be a travesty.

10 hours ago, GTO said:

there is little question that the vaccine causes a decrease in the severity of the disease (taking all comers, all variants).  There is little question that vaccinated people can still transmit the disease.  The catch is.. if you are vaccinated are you less likely to "catch" the disease" - that answer is also yes statistically.    Therefore, the vaccinated are less likely to be a vector for spread.  These statements are all three pretty much without question.  Again I don't really care if someone gets vaccinated or not, the numbers of antibody positive citizens is currently quite high, Omicron will likely expose the others and can thereby greater increase that number... with any hope this means continual decrease in the disease.

My biggest fear, we have created a generation or two of "anti-vaxxers".  Trust me when I tell you, this is a bad thing.  We really do not need to have a generation of deaf kids from viral disease, people in iron lungs, people dying of small pox... etc etc etc.  

That my internet friends, would be a travesty.

To piggyback / add to the statement we’ve heard so much, “If you’re vaccinated than your illness won’t be so bad”: It’s my understanding,  Covid sets up shop in the nasal cavity. Antibodies from the vaccine, naturally, are blood born. These antibodies can’t go into action until Covid spreads from the nasal passages into the host’s blood. This is why we hear of asymptomatic cases and also why the vaxxed can still spread the virus.

By contrast, Polio for example, has to initiate in the blood - where antibodies are lying in wait. This is why other vaccines seemingly are more effective. 

Well Pete, things are about to get really scary now. I think I just read on Bloomberg that a judge has ordered the FDA to release 55,000 pages a month of the  Pfizer documentation they used to approve the vaccines. 

I was dozing off..when I find the text I'll link it...it was Bloomberg Law.