Emily JabLon arrested over Terroristic threat

Factchecker

Ouch. Looks like Solaks girlfriend has taken a hit and finally gone too far. Mobile patrol is saying she was arrested at 6:03pm and released at 9:42pm. 
I wonder if the charges will stop there?

Does this interfere with her being able to work with children and public grants for her mosaics? 

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! She was blasting Rich David all over social media including Korchak and his wife. Always accusing them with no proof, she even posted about how she had to threaten rich David’s live privately to get him to back off from him buying her parents property. The girl needs help. 

she kept pushing a human rights complaint posting the document online however Solak attempted to foil it and the city said they have no record of it which leads me to believe it was a manipulated document just like all the other complications she posts online, she even left her photo editor on a text message she posted on this site before. 

2 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Wow! She was blasting Rich David all over social media including Korchak and his wife. Always accusing them with no proof, she even posted about how she had to threaten rich David’s live privately to get him to back off from him buying her parents property. The girl needs help. 

She doesn’t look healthy. She looks like she has lesions on her face from drug use. Rarely catch what she looks like without a filter but when she does, ouch. Then factor in how she’s always driving around in her car recording videos acting reckless. I know people talk while driving even send the occasional text but recording these videos not looking at the road, I cringe every video she posts. It’s only a matter of time until she barrels into another car or worse a pedestrian. 

1 minute ago, Factchecker said:

She doesn’t look healthy. She looks like she has lesions on her face from drug use. Rarely catch what she looks like without a filter but when she does, ouch. Then factor in how she’s always driving around in her car recording videos acting reckless. I know people talk while driving even send the occasional text but recording these videos not looking at the road, I cringe every video she posts. It’s only a matter of time until she barrels into another car or worse a pedestrian. 

agreed, and she was in a car accident not long ago and somehow claimed it was related to rich David. 

she always went after county officials online without proof and people would comment on her to stop and she would attack them .

she was hangin around a known drug dealer Drew Gambino recently

5 minutes ago, Factchecker said:

I would of paid money to hear what she was ranting to the cops when they processed her 

10 hours ago, Factchecker said:

Ouch. Looks like Solaks girlfriend has taken a hit and finally gone too far. Mobile patrol is saying she was arrested at 6:03pm and released at 9:42pm. 
I wonder if the charges will stop there?

Does this interfere with her being able to work with children and public grants for her mosaics? 

She never had a contract with the city for a grant even Bingoloid asked her and she didn’t respond and another user said there wasn’t a contract. People said she slept with rich David to fund her projects 

She posted an email one time where rich David asked her mother to get documents together to get paid for a job because NYS requires a contract and since there was none he advised Susan Jablon to obtain as much documentation necessary and I believe that’s where the rift began with her and her mom where Emily claimed her mom and rich David committed and in her words “Invoice Fraud”.

25 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

she kept pushing a human rights complaint posting the document online however Solak attempted to foil it and the city said they have no record of it which leads me to believe it was a manipulated document just like all the other complications she posts online, she even left her photo editor on a text message she posted on this site before. 

I also tried foiling it with no such luck recovering info on the document. She has manipulated and altered so many text messages and emails anything coming from her or Solak I don’t believe anymore. It is so easy to photoshop a fake conversation. To text yourself and alter the conversation and even change the name to whoever you’d like. One thing you cannot fake however, is the fact she’s in some serious trouble that she is going to keep paying for if she doesn’t seek treatment for her obvious mental illnesses.

8 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

She never had a contract with the city for a grant even Bingoloid asked her and she didn’t respond and another user said there wasn’t a contract. People said she slept with rich David to fund her projects 

She posted an email one time where rich David asked her mother to get documents together to get paid for a job because NYS requires a contract and since there was none he advised Susan Jablon to obtain as much documentation necessary and I believe that’s where the rift began with her and her mom where Emily claimed her mom and rich David committed and in her words “Invoice Fraud”.

I saw that as well. Then she turned her sob story into sexual harassment and rape after saying she had a full blown “relationship” or whatever it was with him for years. Then when she wasn’t getting enough attention with her being the woman in the shadows she turned it into this metoo bs claiming she was a victim. Makes me sick for real victims to have people like Emily out there baiting men into situations then turning around saying she’s a victim. It’s disgusting and should be illegal. 

20 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Wasn't her initial accusation about Tarik? 

I mean from a couple years back? 

3 minutes ago, Factchecker said:

I saw that as well. Then she turned her sob story into sexual harassment and rape after saying she had a full blown “relationship” or whatever it was with him for years. Then when she wasn’t getting enough attention with her being the woman in the shadows she turned it into this metoo bs claiming she was a victim. Makes me sick for real victims to have people like Emily out there baiting men into situations then turning around saying she’s a victim. It’s disgusting and should be illegal. 

exactly, she went as far as saying the Colonial situation is related to her after Rachel K. Made it known on BCVoice to not accuse the Colonial situation as a BS situation. 

One time Emily posted a text message conversation on her personal Facebook page before it got suspended and she claimed it was from a local attorney that was paid off by the Mayor attacking her and in it she blurred the top portion and then she posted the same exact text message minutes later and the conversation was from her Mom with her Mother’s name at the top “Mom 💣💣

She even edited a text message she got from Steve Ward as well 

26 minutes ago, Factchecker said:

I was thinking the exact same! Hilarious!

And Seems like Rich David is worried about Emily trying to discredit his campaign with online comments. Maybe he thinks this will get her in Jail or some type of rehab while he runs for senate. 

oh well maybe they will let her pick out a cute outfit at the Jail lol

57 minutes ago, Factchecker said:

Drug use is often self-medication for untreated psychiatric conditions.

Others have said it, but I hope this is finally the breaking point for her to get help she needs. She unwittingly posted some revealing conversations in which her family had been asking her to accept psychiatric help. This is what people are talking about when they talk about the mental health crisis and the jails being used to warehouse the mentally ill.

42 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

I believe she also made that allegation herself in the complaint she was posting everywhere. It did look like it may have been drafted by an attorney, not in her voice, so it's possible that Ron Benjamin's office did, do some work for her preparing a complaint In it, she did specifically allege that she started a sexual relationship with Rich David in order to get paid.

6 minutes ago, Bingoloid said:

Drug use is often self-medication for untreated psychiatric conditions.

Others have said it, but I hope this is finally the breaking point for her to get help she needs. She unwittingly posted some revealing conversations in which her family had been asking her to accept psychiatric help. This is what people are talking about when they talk about the mental health crisis and the jails being used to warehouse the mentally ill.

I believe she also made that allegation herself in the complaint she was posting everywhere. It did look like it may have been drafted by an attorney, not in her voice, so it's possible that Ron Benjamin's office did, do some work for her preparing a complaint In it, she did specifically allege that she started a sexual relationship with Rich David in order to get paid.

correct, as far as the human rights complaint she would constantly post online prior to her account being suspended and a foil was done and the city has no record of it, I believe it may of been drafted by her but never filed and she would keep claiming she has the feds investigating rich David and in her words “she filed sexual harassment charges on the Mayor”.

she went overboard when she kept threatening Rich David’s mom on Facebook tagging her in her posts and I don’t think tagging Nadine Korchak 50 times a day on Facebook helped accusing her husband of and in her words “jeffrey Epstein predator vibes” and that if Mike didn’t win the election she wouldn’t of been “raped”

58 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

exactly, she went as far as saying the Colonial situation is related to her after Rachel K. Made it known on BCVoice to not accuse the Colonial situation as a BS situation. 

That was my breaking point with Emily and her posts here on bcv. When she claimed that the Colonial news was a coverup to distract from her situation with the City & Mayor, I immediately said enough and started monitoring her posts. I even sent her a private message about how horrible it  it was for the victims for her to make that claim. She never responded. 

I've been very quiet on this issue. I have known for atleast 2 months now that an arrest was coming. I will not say how I know to protect people's privacy. This was a serious situation that Emily got herself in and instead of listening to others around her telling her to stop, she dug herself an even deeper darker hole. 

I am sure her parents won't let her sit in a jail cell for long, they will find a way to get her out and I'm sure they will hire a top dollar attorney (probably from out of the area. I don't think any local attys will touch this with a 10 ft pole). 

This arrest has been coming for a while now. As much as I do believe she has mental health issues that need to be addressed, she can't use that as an excuse for her behavior if this is a situation where she simply stopped taking her medication. She has been very quick to accuse her mother of being mentally ill and not taking her meds, so it would not shock me if that was the situation here as well. 

I hope she gets the medical help she needs. 

6 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

she would keep claiming she has the feds investigating rich David and in her words “she filed sexual harassment charges on the Mayor”.

she went overboard when she kept threatening Rich David’s mom on Facebook tagging her in her posts and I don’t think tagging Nadine Korchak 50 times a day on Facebook helped accusing her husband of and in her words “jeffrey Epstein predator vibes” and that if Mike didn’t win the election she wouldn’t of been “raped”

Everybody with a gang-stalking delusion concludes local law enforcement is in on it and contacts the FBI eventually. They're used to it over there.

I agree about the harassment. There were threats directed at BPD, and per Tarik's police report - which she posted thinking it made her look good - she was apparently anonymously calling his workplace accusing him of being a pedophile, etc. She's been in a bad place for a while.

2 minutes ago, QueenB said:

I've been very quiet on this issue. I have known for atleast 2 months now that an arrest was coming. I will not say how I know to protect people's privacy. This was a serious situation that Emily got herself in and instead of listening to others around her telling her to stop, she dug herself an even deeper darker hole. 

I am sure her parents won't let her sit in a jail cell for long, they will find a way to get her out and I'm sure they will hire a top dollar attorney (probably from out of the area. I don't think any local attys will touch this with a 10 ft pole). 

This arrest has been coming for a while now. As much as I do believe she has mental health issues that need to be addressed, she can't use that as an excuse for her behavior if this is a situation where she simply stopped taking her medication. She has been very quick to accuse her mother of being mentally ill and not taking her meds, so it would not shock me if that was the situation here as well. 

I hope she gets the medical help she needs. 

I couldn’t agree more with this. 

also it is sad she went after her mother about her claims of mental health. 

2 minutes ago, QueenB said:

As much as I do believe she has mental health issues that need to be addressed, she can't use that as an excuse for her behavior if this is a situation where she simply stopped taking her medication. She has been very quick to accuse her mother of being mentally ill and not taking her meds, so it would not shock me if that was the situation here as well. 

Yup.

I'm not going to try to diagnose somebody here, I'm not a clinician, but it's often the case that certain disorders are almost by definition very difficult to treat because as soon as the patient deteriorates even an inch, the first conclusion they jump to is that the medication is, itself, part of the wider conspiracy against them, and then they go straight down.

2 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

I couldn’t agree more with this. 

also it is sad she went after her mother about her claims of mental health. 

Absolutely it is. I do think her Mother tried to help as much as she knew how, but unfortunately when they are paying all of her bills and enabling her, there will be no change. I have known Emily through mutual friends for over 15 years and she has always been eccentric and defined by others as being "crazy". 

1 minute ago, Bingoloid said:

Yup.

I'm not going to try to diagnose somebody here, I'm not a clinician, but it's often the case that certain disorders are almost by definition very difficult to treat because as soon as the patient deteriorates even an inch, the first conclusion they jump to is that the medication is, itself, part of the wider conspiracy against them, and then they go straight down.

So true Bingo. So true. Once the mental health issue is visible by others, it's usually too late to help because the meds have been stopped and probably flushed. The meds are the 1st thing to go.