Emily JabLon arrested over Terroristic threat

Factchecker

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I will mention is that Emily constantly says her Sexual harrassement inquiries to the county go unanswered however she did post communications from Prior city attorney Ken Frank where he told her she needs to have a hired attorney to speak with him and when she mentioned she’s “Pro se” he responded with his belief she is going after hush money however Emily does have a history of leaving out communications and manipulating them.

I believe whoever her attorney is and Queen B is correct about no local attorney would touch this then her best defense would be offense and take this to trial however the money may not be there 

38 minutes ago, Bingoloid said:

I'll be curious to see if anybody gets a copy of the charging instrument. Often times the police are the ones picking the initial charges and she has directed written threats at BPD in the past that could be chargeable under that statute if they really felt like it.

very good point Bing, and after Emily went after Nasty Nadine Korchak online Mike is going to take this as far as he can especially if that means getting an endorsement from Rich David for the next DA election. Also, it seems like she will be sitting in BC Jail for months if she cannot become successful getting a bond hearing and in her favor. 

Really the only attorney in town that would take this case is Ron Benjamin given that he represented an accuser of Rich David or Zikuski in the past 

48 minutes ago, Bingoloid said:

I'll be curious to see if anybody gets a copy of the charging instrument. Often times the police are the ones picking the initial charges and she has directed written threats at BPD in the past that could be chargeable under that statute if they really felt like it.

She has threatened the DA, his wife, Colleen Wagner, Jason Garner, Tarik, every single PLOT member, City Council members, Rich David, his mother, her own parents, the list is lengthy. 

On another note I hear her parents have retained a lawyer for her that she also made accusations about. She is out of control and delusional, they need to stop buying her out of the trouble she gets in. How her parents even help fund her business and lifestyle after all the humiliation and antics she is involved with is disgusting. They are enabling her. She is a 37 yr old who needs professional mental help, discipline for the bad things she has done and needs to stay off the fricking Internet.

18 minutes ago, Factchecker said:

She has threatened the DA, his wife, Colleen Wagner, Jason Garner, Tarik, every single PLOT member, City Council members, Rich David, his mother, her own parents, the list is lengthy. 

On another note I hear her parents have retained a lawyer for her that she also made accusations about. She is out of control and delusional, they need to stop buying her out of the trouble she gets in. How her parents even help fund her business and lifestyle after all the humiliation and antics she is involved with is disgusting. They are enabling her. She is a 37 yr old who needs professional mental help, discipline for the bad things she has done and needs to stay off the fricking Internet.

I agree 100%, she needs to sit in Jail. She posted a conversation with her mother asking her to buy a membership at court jester. Like really you can’t buy it on your own ? And she said it’s for her mental health after her mother said she was physically threatened with a baseball bat by her fathers friend after he watched one of Emily’s Twitter videos when Emily accused her mom of cheating on her father with rich David. 

Sicko

and I’m surprised Emily Jablon still has a home in her name after costing her parents $$$$$$

There is a sealed file posted today on the clerks website with her name and an investigator 

extreme risk protection order is involved if anyone knows what that is.

google says it asks for a judge to sign off to prevent someone from getting a firearm. I’m assuming it’s from the comment she made about shooting rich David on Facebook and she is known to hang around with felons. 

25 minutes ago, Wally Funk said:

It is well known Donna Lupardo and Emily are very close friends. I believe Donna has been advising Emily, and controlling her actions, in an attempt to hurt Rich David’s campaign for NY Senate. 

BA6EDD72-ADE7-4698-8260-C33EF8EA59D0.jpeg

Emily posted a conversation she had with someone and mentioned Donna Lupardo was unwilling to help her get city jobs going again. 

I believe donna wants nothing to do with Emily and her antics 

On the other hand Emily is accountable for her actions. Rich David is accountable for his actions. Emily exhibits signs of schizophrenia including delusions of grandeur, disorganized thinking, and paranoia.  Emily needs rehab for sure and It should be evident to most everyone that interacts with her.  

Unfortunate that she had no interventions.  She is deeply disturbed.  I hope she gets the help she needs and the best outcome would be if the court mandates psychiatric treatment.  

2 hours ago, Factchecker said:

who is the attorney? Because I remember her accusing Paul of using her for information on Korchak 

Good morning.  I just woke up. So what exactly is the accusation against Emily? I read the 490.20 code. How exactly does that fit Emily? 

Because here's what I remember... a photo of Emily holding a check for THOUSANDS of dollars. 

As Bing mentioned, where's the contract? 

Who is going to get up on the stand and explain this to all of us? This should be fun, let me play lawyer.  I'll ask the judge to subpoena every damn one to find out where my tax dollars are going. They paid her with grant money? Let's see the financials, who else got paid on a no bid, NO CONTRACT agreement?

2 hours ago, Bingking said:

There is a sealed file posted today on the clerks website with her name and an investigator 

extreme risk protection order is involved if anyone knows what that is.

google says it asks for a judge to sign off to prevent someone from getting a firearm. I’m assuming it’s from the comment she made about shooting rich David on Facebook and she is known to hang around with felons. 

Why is the file sealed? This involves tax payer money. I demand some transparency.

In fact, that grant money is federal funding so who do you think should be investigating this? 

1 hour ago, DanCooper said:

Coincidentally, John has labeled her a political prisoner.

I wouldn't go that far but you know the saying... Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, and quite frankly, some of these politicians love to hook up with crazy women...then cry about it.

31 minutes ago, ginger said:

Good morning.  I just woke up. So what exactly is the accusation against Emily? I read the 490.20 code. How exactly does that fit Emily?

Based on the other details, I agree with Bingking. It sounds like she may have threatened to kill a certain local official if they didn't do what she wanted, and like that official filed for an ERPO to prevent her from buying the gun to do it with.

I'm not totally sure why it would be sealed. I've only heard of that when children are involved.

1 hour ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

who is the attorney? Because I remember her accusing Paul of using her for information on Korchak 

If Paul has been saddled with this case, I'm going to open the good scotch.

1 minute ago, Bingoloid said:

Based on the other details, I agree with Bingking. It sounds like she may have threatened to kill a certain local official if they didn't do what she wanted, and like that official filed for an ERPO to prevent her from buying the gun to do it with.

I'm not totally sure why it would be sealed. I've only heard of that when children are involved.

If Paul has been saddled with this case, I'm going to open the good scotch.

So how does that fit "terrorist"    disruption of government language? If it's against Rich David, he's no longer in office but the arrest was yesterday? 

As someone on BCV astutely noted, under what circumstances can county officials cut a check for exactly $14,999.99? 

Can't wait for the jury to hear this one. Make sure the box is loaded with home owners.

85% poverty rate. Some are just getting by but the county is handing out checks.  This isn't about Emily at all. It's about how this city and county conduct business.

45 minutes ago, ginger said:

Why is the file sealed? This involves tax payer money. I demand some transparency.

In fact, that grant money is federal funding so who do you think should be investigating this? 

this is related to a criminal case, has nothing to do with grant money.

55 minutes ago, ginger said:

Because here's what I remember... a photo of Emily holding a check for THOUSANDS of dollars. 

As Bing mentioned, where's the contract? 

Who is going to get up on the stand and explain this to all of us? This should be fun, let me play lawyer.  I'll ask the judge to subpoena every damn one to find out where my tax dollars are going. They paid her with grant money? Let's see the financials, who else got paid on a no bid, NO CONTRACT agreement?

Emily has claimed she was sexually harassed by Jason Garnar and when she foiled her text messages with Jason she claimed it out pressure on him to cut the check.

There was no contract, she never had one with the city