Emily JabLon arrested over Terroristic threat

Factchecker

13 minutes ago, ginger said:

Where is the money? how much was the grant for? What work has been done? And what kind of bizarreness is this? Publish date is March 11th but proposals were due 20 days later?

HOW MUCH WAS THE GRANT FOR AND WHO GOT THE MONEY?

https://gobroomecounty.com/planning/release/callforartists

Emily Jablon will never get a Grant Job ever again, the only city job she could ever qualify for now is on the side of the road with the Chain Gang if you know what I mean

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Bingking said:

Emily Jablon will never get a Grant Job ever again, the only city job she could ever qualify for now is on the side of the road with the Chain Gang if you know what I mean

Binghamton, this all beyond Emily  As I previously stated, this about how our government is conducting business. 

Solak supporter continues to make my point for me. It’s not about sticking up for Rich David or any other elected official or member of the public, it’s about highlighting that Jablon and Solak continue to lie and peddle their dishonestly at every turn without consequence. They should be held accountable. I for one want to know what’s going on in this community and I have an issue with people who intentionally mislead the public because they know they can get away with it. Unfortunately in our area we have a disengaged and apathetic media who does not cover local news like it was once covered years ago. I don’t post a lot, but when I do I make sure it’s factually correct, which is more than I can say for others. 

56 minutes ago, Factchecker said:

Solak supporter continues to make my point for me. It’s not about sticking up for Rich David or any other elected official or member of the public, it’s about highlighting that Jablon and Solak continue to lie and peddle their dishonestly at every turn without consequence. They should be held accountable. I for one want to know what’s going on in this community and I have an issue with people who intentionally mislead the public because they know they can get away with it. Unfortunately in our area we have a disengaged and apathetic media who does not cover local news like it was once covered years ago. I don’t post a lot, but when I do I make sure it’s factually correct, which is more than I can say for others. 

I am on the same boat as you as I want to know what’s going on In the area and I dislike the attempt from people who spin the truth to get click bait and quite frankly I am surprised Solak has not been brought to speed about his content from the ones elected he’s gone after.

as far as her mental health evaluation that you mentioned in another thread I believe that she’s not gonna get off easy from this as she believes with the results that get presented to the court. The moment she starts talking about all her theories it will be downhill from there.

She really said that Cornwall and Worhach was charged because Of her and how Korchak was upset with Cornwall for helping her with whatever she claims he did.

1 hour ago, Factchecker said:

It’s Not looking good for Ms. Jablon as she has Priors. Emily was arrested breaking into her PARENTS Studio on Alice St years ago as she posted her Mugshot up on her Facebook Page that she was “Proud” Of.

She even said on Facebook She sent email communications to the DA’s office over 500 times 

1 hour ago, Factchecker said:

Solak…should be held accountable. I for one want to know what’s going on in this community and I have an issue with people who intentionally mislead the public because they know they can get away with it. 

How accountable should public officials paid with public funds be for intentionally misleading the public,? 

How about an up ‘til recently public official insisting he had no financial relationship with the owners of a premises where he holds a mortgage?

Surely those professing deep desire to want to know what’s going on in this community are outraged, are demanding accountability, and are even more outraged that not only will that public official knowingly get away with it, but that such a cynical, publicly funded deceiver will also get a promotion to higher office. Surely, no?

Solak supporter you just make this too fun and easy. I responded to this on another post but will say it here again. First this information is available of the BC Clerk’s website and City’s website. David did indeed own the building that hosts the Dos  Rios, not Colonial as you say, and did hold a mortgage. BUT, the mortgage was paid off about a year and a half ago or so, and it’s public info as plain as day. In fact I suspect you also saw it when you researched the issue but you continue to lie about it. So the real question is will you keep lying or acknowledge what I just said as fact. I’ll check back and look for your answer. And if I’m wrong you can count on me acknowledging it. Will you do the same? Or will continue to be a pawn for Jablon and Solak? Someone should do a welfare check on fast Johnny Solak.

8 minutes ago, Factchecker said:

Solak supporter you just make this too fun and easy. I responded to this on another post but will say it here again. First this information is available of the BC Clerk’s website and City’s website. David did indeed own the building that hosts the Dos  Rios, not Colonial as you say, and did hold a mortgage. BUT, the mortgage was paid off about a year and a half ago or so, and it’s public info as plain as day. In fact I suspect you also saw it when you researched the issue but you continue to lie about it. So the real question is will you keep lying or acknowledge what I just said as fact. I’ll check back and look for your answer. And if I’m wrong you can count on me acknowledging it. Will you do the same? Or will continue to be a pawn for Jablon and Solak? Someone should do a welfare check on fast Johnny Solak.

What prevented the mortgage holder from offering such an explanation when Bob Joseph asked him a direct question?

Someone  very, very concerned about the oublic not being misled might have answered that way, instead of flat out denying any financial connection at all, right?

How about that conflict of interest being head of the agency investigating your friends and reputed rapists Jordan Ring Ding and Ron Kruller?

Maybe disclosure of that conflict was warranted by the question? Was it never warranted? Or was there no conflict?

Solak is right above the target, and catching flak.

15 minutes ago, Solak Supporter said:

How about that conflict of interest being head of the agency investigating your friends and reputed rapists Jordan Ring Ding and Ron Kruller?

Just curious but How does a Previous Mortgage holder equal friendship? He’s a business man, how did friends come into this?

7 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Just curious but How does a Previous Mortgage holder equal friendship? He’s a business man, how did friends come into this?

It doesn’t equal friendship, but there was a friendship.

Jordan Ring Ding was the world’s angriest Dick Davis supporter. So angry, he flew into rage over a Davis detractor merely glancing into his establishment, even though Davis had recently won re-election.

Davis is not, and never was “a businessman”. He used government positions he held to create and/or enhance business opportunities for himself. That’s not a businessman. That’s just an opportunist.

1 minute ago, Solak Supporter said:

It doesn’t equal friendship, but there was a friendship.

Jordan Ring Ding was the world’s angriest Dick Davis supporter. So angry, he flew into rage over a Davis detractor merely glancing into his establishment, even though Davis had recently won re-election.

Davis is not, and never was “a businessman”. He used government positions he held to create and/or enhance business opportunities for himself. That’s not a businessman. That’s just an opportunist.

Lol

At a certain point Solak Supporter-you just come across as jealous, obsessed and a hater. It’s not worth responding to you. When you decide you want to regain a shred  of credibility let me know as I did enjoy the back and forth. I’m all for participating in a game of whits but you keep coming unprepared. 

16 hours ago, Solak Supporter said:

What prevented the mortgage holder from offering such an explanation when Bob Joseph asked him a direct question?

Someone  very, very concerned about the oublic not being misled might have answered that way, instead of flat out denying any financial connection at all, right?

Maybe disclosure of that conflict was warranted by the question? Was it never warranted? Or was there no conflict?

Solak is right above the target, and catching flak.

I guess I missed the part where they are all friends. Please direct me to where I can see. I’ve heard David say on Bob Joseph and WSKG he had business dealings with Ron and Ron supports Dem and GOP local candidates and officials. Is there another connection or is this just another false narrative you’re pushing hoping people won’t fact check. As for Bob Joseph you’re right. All elected officials should identify as many false narratives as possible ahead of time and defend themselves against these narratives publicly instead of callers and posters just being honest and not manipulating or omitting information to advance false narratives. If you’re not Solak you should reach out to him because you, he and Jablon would make a great trio and he’s down one team member with Jablon headed to federal prison.

5 hours ago, Factchecker said:

I guess I missed the part where they are all friends. Please direct me to where I can see. I’ve heard David say on Bob Joseph and WSKG he had business dealings with Ron and Ron supports Dem and GOP local candidates and officials. Is there another connection or is this just another false narrative you’re pushing hoping people won’t fact check. As for Bob Joseph you’re right. All elected officials should identify as many false narratives as possible ahead of time and defend themselves against these narratives publicly instead of callers and posters just being honest and not manipulating or omitting information to advance false narratives. If you’re not Solak you should reach out to him because you, he and Jablon would make a great trio and he’s down one team member with Jablon headed to federal prison.

Great Pointd here And I am surprised Jablon didn’t get hit with Felony Stalking

On 1/9/2022 at 9:33 PM, Factchecker said:

At a certain point Solak Supporter-you just come across as jealous, obsessed and a hater. It’s not worth responding to you. When you decide you want to regain a shred  of credibility let me know as I did enjoy the back and forth. I’m all for participating in a game of whits but you keep coming unprepared. 

Jealous of his noticeably prime physical condition, yes. Jealous of his visibly strong and stable family life, of course. Jealous, most definitely.

19 hours ago, Factchecker said:

I’ve heard David say on Bob Joseph and WSKG he had business dealings with Ron and Ron supports Dem and GOP local candidates and officials. 

There’s your conflict. Did Jordan Ring Ding and Ron Kruller support Davis? Have they contributed financially? In-kind contributions?

Did they inherit those mattresses on the “high class” nightclub floor they bought from Davis?

19 hours ago, Factchecker said:

All elected officials should identify as many false narratives as possible ahead of time and defend themselves against these narratives publicly instead of callers and posters just being honest and not manipulating or omitting information to advance false narratives. 

Tricky Dick Davis’ whole adult life has been one false narrative after another; “deputy mayor” (no such position exists) “high class nightclub owner” (complete with mattresses on sex dungeon floor) “businessman” ( all while he was BCC Pres. Kevin Drumm’s official no -show chairholder). Now he’s a victim of “false narratives”, and needs a higher office paycheck to keep his “business” going.