Emily JabLon arrested over Terroristic threat

Factchecker

1 hour ago, Solak Supporter said:

Jealous of that trim, fit physique? Naturally.

Here’s a fact for you. People who are not jealous or obsessed don’t comment on appearance they stick to substance and fact. Once your false narrative was systematically and methodically dismantled, (Rather effortlessly I might add) you resorted to commenting on looks and family matters. Is that the best you can do Solak Supporter? And I respond not for your sake, but so every other poster on here can see what I see: A jealous wannabe. 

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Factchecker said:

Clearly Solak Supporter doesn’t have the info about Emily being in Court. The reason is she has flown off the deep end he just can’t bring himself to acknowledge his golden slandering goose is on her way to jail. While you’re living in the past attacking people’s looks I’ll keep posting the facts that you are unable to dispute. But keep telling us all about how Solak’s reporting spot on lol!

One time cub reporter ( the last real private sector employment he had nearly 20 years ago) Dick Davis is jealous of Solak’s reporting. Males with no balls frequently are jealous of those with them.

Many then young women were damaged by hanging around Davis’ “high class nightclub”. He and his dishonorability played a central role in cases of that lifelong damage. Many marriages and homes were broken because of what “the businessman”allowed to go on at his “high class” nightclub.

All the while this “high class” “businessman” was getting a government paycheck at BCC to be Kevin Drumm’s no show chairholder. Women that got mixed up with him there also suffered.

26 minutes ago, Factchecker said:

Here’s a fact for you. People who are not jealous or obsessed don’t comment on appearance they stick to substance and fact.

Is it not a fact Davis has no family, despite approaching 50 years of age?  

Is commenting on that non-substantive?

It’s just an appearance to make a commitment have the responsibility of a family? Is that all it is?

Davis has been unable or has refused to make such a commitment or take on such a responsibility.  He has no family matters upon which to comment.

Shouldn’t a political leader appear healthy and vigorous? Is that how you think Dick Davis appears for someone his age? 

Decades of late night partying, and no grounding in family life, have visibly taken their toll.

It reflects bad judgment, and inability to discern what has lasting value, the opposite of a leadership quality. 

And I respond not for your sake, but so every other poster on here can see what I see: A jealous wannabe. 

You are here to save the day, ever since December 16, 2021.

You care so much.Your heart noticeably knows no bounds.

Everyone should be so thankful for you, and what you are so dedicated to doing here for everyone else. Praise be you.

So jealous am I of “businessman”, “high class nightclub owner” Dick Davis’ commitment to physical fitness, and to that strong family life he worked so hard to establish, so jealous.

You are here to save the day, ever since December 16, 2021.

You care so much.Your heart noticeably knows no bounds.

Everyone should be so thankful for you, and what you are so dedicated to doing here for everyone else. Praise be you.

So jealous am I of “businessman”, “high class nightclub owner” Dick Davis’ commitment to physical fitness, and to that strong family life he worked so hard to establish, so jealous.

Since you are so aware of what John Solak thinks tell us this, What are Solak’s thoughts of Ms. Jablon making a statement on Social Media (Instagram @PublicEmily_number_1) last night that her “Vagina Runs this town” and how she said she filed “3 lawsuits against politicians” despite the fact she just got hit with multiple Felony Terroristic threat charges  and yet there are no lawsuits filed on her behalf ?

is this the behavior of someone remorseful given what she is facing?

And please stop claiming there are mattresses in a basement when you you know damn well that’s hearsay Solak Supporter

3 hours ago, Late 1 said:

Wasn't Emily due in court today? What happened?

I would like to know too but in the mean time there has been new filings on the case NYSP investigator Matthew R. smith filed on Emily regarding an “Extreme Risk Protection Order”

BC Clerk Case #:     CA2022000037

11 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Since you are so aware of what John Solak thinks tell us this, What are Solak’s thoughts of Ms. Jablon making a statement on Social Media (Instagram @PublicEmily_number_1) last night that her “Vagina Runs this town” and how she said she filed “3 lawsuits against politicians” despite the fact she just got hit with multiple Felony Terroristic threat charges  and yet there are no lawsuits filed on her behalf ?

And please stop claiming there are mattresses in a basement when you you know damn well that’s hearsay Solak Supporter

All history before you were born is hearsay. Does that mean it didn’t happen?

There were mattresses on “businessman” Dick Davis’ “high.class” nightclub’s basement floor.

Many young women unfortunate enough to be lured there were damaged for life. Davis played a central role. He helped break homes and marriages.

Meanwhile the “high class” “businessman” had a no show job at BCC, where women that got mixed up with him were similarly damaged.

There were mattresses on “businessman” Dick Davis’ “high.class” nightclub’s basement floor.

Many young women unfortunate enough to be lured there were damaged for life. Davis played a central role. He helped break homes and marriages.

Meanwhile the “high class” “businessman” had a no show job at BCC, where women that got mixed up with him were similarly damaged.

Many Young Women? You cannot simple Excuse Ms. Jablon’s actions that were enough for multiple felony charges because she was “lured” as you say. 

You come across as having a sick obsession with another man (Rich David), maybe that’s why Solak and her get along so well. 

as far as being born I don’t believe you know my DOB lol

11 hours ago, Solak Supporter said:

Ouch, sounds like you need a bandaid for all the hurt Rich has caused you, or perhaps your wife from the sounds of it. Did he hurt you? Your wife? I bet it was your wife wasn’t it? I find your obsession very similar to that of Douglas Drazens. I remember the shrine of articles and unhealthy obsession you had of Rich when I stepped in your office once. Must be why you can’t leave the topic alone cutting him down with false accusations. As a lawyer you should know to be very careful the slander and libel you throw around. Are those Many young women unfortunate enough to be lured there were damaged for life. Davis played a central role. He helped break homes and marriages.” willing to step up on your behalf and confirm that? Or will they say you’re lying and put you in a tough spot of potentially getting sued? 

Big news flash though, I’m not him. I’m a female not a man. I actually give Rachel permission to confirm that one seeing how I specifically asked her to confirm my account for me on “December 16th” 😂 so I could start fact-checking some nonsense on here. So, you’re way off. Keep the Rich David obsession alive though and post more of the same jealous rants that deflect the actual topic of Ms. Jablons clear mental issues and those who enable it.

Paradigm, Binghamton’s original debauched sex club, complete with mattresses conveniently located on the basement floor. Many marriages and homes broken, many scars for life too embarrassing for victims to publicly reveal.

Brought to you by the “businessman”, who still needed a government paycheck for a no show job at BCC. All very “high class”.

32 minutes ago, Solak Supporter said:

Paradigm, Binghamton’s original debauched sex club, complete with mattresses conveniently located on the basement floor. Many marriages and homes broken, many scars for life too embarrassing for victims to publicly reveal.

Brought to you by the “businessman”, who still needed a government paycheck for a no show job at BCC. All very “high class”.

No show? Did you stalk him at SUNY Broome like you stalk him now to see if he showed up every day? More false narratives. Stop living in the past you jealous, obsessed stalker, it’s unhealthy for you and a bit pathetic. Do you think if you keep omitting the fact he was Mayor the last 8 years people will forget as well? Let me know how that works for you. You’re more of an obsessed stalker than Solak Supporter but I guess it’s one in the same.

Big announcement!

New support group estabished!

Mixed Up Angry Female Shills for State Senator Dick Davis!

Special male auxilliaries to the group: world’s angriest Davis supporter Jordan Ring Ding and Ron Kruller!

They will be hosting a Paradigm themed reunion, complete with filthy, piss stench bathrooms!

Juggernaut opponent Leona Webster is very concerned.

No show? Did you stalk him at SUNY Broome like you stalk him now to see if he showed up every day? More false narratives. Stop living in the past you jealous, obsessed stalker, it’s unhealthy for you and a bit pathetic. Do you think if you keep omitting the fact he was Mayor the last 8 years people will forget as well? Let me know how that works for you. You’re more of an obsessed stalker than Solak Supporter but I guess it’s one in the same.

I think whoever it is wants to live vicariously through Rich David, the obsession is that deep

14 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

is this the behavior of someone remorseful given what she is facing?

Tbis is not the behavior of remorse, Ms. Jabby is under the spell of Solak’s campaign of Online Clicks rather than taking a plea deal

2 hours ago, Solak Supporter said:

I'm not trying to beat up on you here, John. You're a strange guy but you have a right to do a lot of what you're doing and in the absence of real media. I often really can't blame you for making a scene.

With that said, it's kind of obvious - and it's really underlined in red ink by the way you've been so easily manipulated by a delusional witch - that you don't exactly know your way around a woman. Emotionally, mentally, possibly physically.

This vendetta about people having "debauched" sex at Flashbacks/Paradigm seems extremely specific and personal, and completely unrelated to the allegations about the Colonial. What are the odds that a girl you liked got her chimney swept over there, conned you into believing she didn't do it on purpose, and you're still big mad at the bar about it on her behalf?

5b1.gif

3 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

I think whoever it is wants to live vicariously through Rich David, the obsession is that deep

Agreed... Someone has a serious & potentially scary obsession here... No matter the thread topic, it keeps coming back to Rich via SolakSupporter? 

4 hours ago, Bingoloid said:

I'm not trying to beat up on you here, John. You're a strange guy but you have a right to do a lot of what you're doing and in the absence of real media. I often really can't blame you for making a scene.

With that said, it's kind of obvious - and it's really underlined in red ink by the way you've been so easily manipulated by a delusional witch - that you don't exactly know your way around a woman. Emotionally, mentally, possibly physically.

This vendetta about people having "debauched" sex at Flashbacks/Paradigm seems extremely specific and personal, and completely unrelated to the allegations about the Colonial. What are the odds that a girl you liked got her chimney swept over there, conned you into believing she didn't do it on purpose, and you're still big mad at the bar about it on her behalf?

5b1.gif

Now, now. Is that any way to reference a community treasure? Solak’s shows, videos, Twitter, and other productions might one day be viewed as an early expression of a higher epistemological paradigm merging art and information, unlike Dick Davis’ degenerate Paradigm night club memorable as closer to excrement than art.

2 hours ago, Solak Supporter said:

Now, now. Is that any way to reference a community treasure? Solak’s shows, videos, Twitter, and other productions might one day be viewed as an early expression of a higher epistimological paradigm merging art and information, unlike Dick Davis’ degenerate Paradigm night club memorable as closer to excrement than art.

I was never much of a fan, personally. I don't even know what the Paradigm side of the place was like. However, it was extremely on-message for what a huge demographic of locals enjoyed at the time.

Pretty sure that was the place I ordered a scotch-and-soda and the bartender made a scotch-and-coke, which is...not the normal way to interpret that order.

Anyway, the point is, people do basically have good memories of that place, dancing with their friends, whatever. Nobody ever confused it for "high-class" that I remember. I've heard some stories about David being awkward and sketchy, and it's absolutely true that he's a weird guy who has apparently failed to pair-bond with a woman - like Matt Ryan before him - but yes, it is also absolutely true that more people will remember that place, more fondly and for longer, than Solak's complaints.