Emily JabLon arrested over Terroristic threat

Factchecker

Emily Jablon posted on Instagram 3 hours ago infront of her stripper pole : “I think I was arrested for being hot, your honor, cause that ain’t a threat. My hotness tho, is #sexicon”

I don’t think she wants a slap on the wrist, I think she wants a slap on the ass lol

but yes Ms. Jablon go cry infront of the judge 

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Temporary order of protection was filed today against Emily Jablon. Whoever this Order of protection is used to protect I cannot tell you given her Case is Sealed on the clerks website but I assume it’s for Rich David and I could guess a host of others she attacked online. 

Also, a Notification for a Hearing regarding the ERPO (Extreme Risk Protection order- Used to prevent Emily Jablon from Purchasing a firearm as this is what ERPO’s are used for when requested from a court. I believe this stems from her post on Facebook prior to her arrest where she tagged the District attorney asking if she can Shoot Rich David) was filed today on her case.

As well as an Affidavit of service was filed today which I assume was submitted to her attorney Ron Benjamin for an upcoming hearing and this is a separate court case hearing not the Criminal court where she is facing Multiple Felonies and Disobeying a mandate for that “fake restraining order she claimed was used”

12 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Emily Jablon posted on Instagram 3 hours ago infront of her stripper pole : “I think I was arrested for being hot, your honor, cause that ain’t a threat. My hotness tho, is #sexicon”

I don’t think she wants a slap on the wrist, I think she wants a slap on the ass lol

but yes Ms. Jablon go cry infront of the judge 

😂 😂 Sorry I couldn't help myself. 

Laughing at your post, not at her. 

5 hours ago, QueenB said:

Lol and you know what’s even more funny is that she is talking about going to Law School bragging about 3 lawsuits she filled that don’t exist. 

Thats what she has in common with her attorney Ron Benjamin they both can earn their law degree behind bars 

5 hours ago, QueenB said:

Lol and you know what’s even more funny is that she is talking about going to Law School bragging about 3 lawsuits she filled that don’t exist. 

Thats what she has in common with her attorney Ron Benjamin they both can earn their law degree behind bars 

On 1/12/2022 at 6:58 PM, Factchecker said:

Here’s a fact for you. People who are not jealous or obsessed don’t comment on appearance they stick to substance and fact. Once your false narrative was systematically and methodically dismantled, (Rather effortlessly I might add) you resorted to commenting on looks and family matters. Is that the best you can do Solak Supporter? And I respond not for your sake, but so every other poster on here can see what I see: A jealous wannabe. 

Now Solak is doing damage control for his girl Ms. Jablon posting the same Parks and Recreation letter of Recommendation from May of 2020 on his blog on 1/10/2022 that she is posting online. They are a Team !!! Lol

It’s pretty sad when you have no one else to attack and decide to go after your mother and accusing her of crimes and mental illness and hack into your mothers personal phone account and change her phone number  and then publish her phone log on Social media after you get released from Jail. 

Great Job Emily and keep it Up

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYwxFq5vN9FPI5I_pfl7vwTJ-FRNb_LhyiXvcE0/

Here is a link to the 5 lawsuits I have filed for anyone who wants to claim they don’t exist. One has the details  crossed out due to an order of protection. It’s the county, 2 on  plot in the schools, plot and then the city.  I only make this post cause I’m proud of my hard work and won’t let it be dismissed. I did all these on my own with no help while under attack over public art. Which was fun but proudly there are now enough mosaics in bing to last a lifetime. 

and my only fans link is just as impressive.  if anyone wants it Hit me up on ig where it’s now public so the lies can be fact checked.

your welcome and support mosaics!

47 minutes ago, Cappuccino said:

Here is a link to the 5 lawsuits I have filed for anyone who wants to claim they don’t exist. One has the details  crossed out due to an order of protection. It’s the county, 2 on  plot in the schools, plot and then the city.  I only make this post cause I’m proud of my hard work and won’t let it be dismissed. I did all these on my own with no help while under attack. It all trickles down to my one govt issue and sadly it’s still ongoing. It’s why we had to change my moms number today until she’s back on her meds and is stabilized as she is  now under attack. 

and my only fans link is just as impressive.  if anyone wants it Hit me up on ig where it’s now public so the lies can be fact checked.

Hi. Factchecker here with grammar patrol. “You’re welcome” not your.
Clarify it for us all, it’s that RO against YOU which proves that you’re the problem not the other way around. 
paper copies of all your “lawsuits” all but the one against the City and Rich David says “received” so I highly doubt that is real. Funny how little details are missing such as him being served all together.

Keep digging that hole Emily.  I truly hope they order you to do some mental health rehabilitation while sitting in jail so it’s more productive for you. The simple fact you cannot have control enough to stop posting while getting violated left and right for going against the terms of your restraining orders that are filed against you goes to show your lack of authority. You are not above the law and I pray the judge sees your “I’m untouchable” attitude as clear warning signs to STOP letting you off so easily. Your lawyer should be advising you to stay off the internet and addressing the general public but I would bet a lot of money you’re going against his advice and he cannot control you either. 

Onlyfans you say? Is that your gofundme for your hefty lawyer fees or do you have mom and dad paying for that as well?

Nice instagram photo Emily. Very professional. I find it curious you went through all of this trouble to save your parents property, the home of your studio, for what? Who is going to contract with you now? Broome County? City of Binghamton? Well you're suing them.

What's the plan? Look sweetheart, I think you had a couple of legitimate complaints but apparently nobody ever told you this simple truism..

Don't shit where you eat. 

Seriously, get on line and find someone to help you clean up your professional life. Begin with the end in mind. 

11 hours ago, Cappuccino said:

Here is a link to the 5 lawsuits I have filed for anyone who wants to claim they don’t exist. One has the details  crossed out due to an order of protection. It’s the county, 2 on  plot in the schools, plot and then the city.  I only make this post cause I’m proud of my hard work and won’t let it be dismissed. I did all these on my own with no help while under attack over public art. Which was fun but proudly there are now enough mosaics in bing to last a lifetime. 

Haha so we went from 3 lawsuits to now 5? This is such Bullshit and Emily knows it. These are not Lawsuits these are complaints you filed totally not a lawsuit.

Where is Solak to step in and save the day? 

I won’t stop getting a good laugh about the day you posted the video of you dancing celebrating Rich David’s last day in office in your car only for you to get arrested on multiple felonies the next day.

Hows that order of protection against you going that was filed on 1/13/2022? You know the one Investigator Matt Smith filed from the NY State Police. Or are you gonna say it’s fake and get arrested for Violating it like you were recently for Disobeying a mandate??

And give it a rest attacking your mother on Instagram and accusing her for Crimes that you are currently charged for.

Did they let you Mosaic in BCJ?

31 minutes ago, thomas said:

She is now old enough, not mature enough, to know respect for her parents is important. 

Especially when they are paying for her attorney who takes the time out of his day to like her Instagram photos of her half naked in the local gym hot tub.

Especially when her parents pay for all of her bills, she posted a screen shot of her text conversation where she was asking her mom to buy her a gym membership to court jester because she said it’s for her “mental health”. isn’t that like 30 bucks ?

Shame on Emily Jablon

17 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

It’s pretty sad when you have no one else to attack and decide to go after your mother and accusing her of crimes and mental illness and hack into your mothers personal phone account and change her phone number  and then publish her phone log on Social media after you get released from Jail. 

Great Job Emily and keep it Up

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYwxFq5vN9FPI5I_pfl7vwTJ-FRNb_LhyiXvcE0/

Wow, she erased her comments on her Instagram post about her mother. Guilty conscience ? Lol sad

Too bad bc I got the snap shots and gonna send em all the Matt Smith the guy who got YOU under investigation.

And you just posted a photo of Jason Garnar and Fred Akshar and steve cornwell with the words “They Ok”…. Now that will violate the restraining order against YOU.

Why are you soo infatuated with local politicians? I heard someone say Rich David is gonna be at the next court hearing 

This topic is disappointing, a few of you really need to grow up.  Mostly "Factchecker", "Bingking" and "92CorruptCourtStreet".  You have all posted you think this girl Emily has mental health issues.  Yet you continue to post about her and harass her.  If you think she has some issues, IGNORE HER. It sounds like she has some legal issues now, she will be dealt with in court.  You don't need to keep harassing her here.  I don't care what she says or does, IGNORE HER. This is like pushing over an athlete at the special Olympics, it's disgusting. 

If you don't think she has mental health issues...then by all means, keep posting about her.  But if you think there are issues, and you keep harassing her here, you are a terrible person. 

1 hour ago, Chevy K10 said:

If you don't think she has mental health issues...then by all means, keep posting about her.  But if you think there are issues, and you keep harassing her here, you are a terrible person. 

All to whiteknight for Rich David? Unfortunately, this makes him look more like a douche than he already is.

15 minutes ago, Mr. Met said:

She changed her Facebook name to Betsey Johnson

Yup, and she was running a Facebook page called “Page 6 07”and Facebook suspended both accounts but I see those are up and active with the same BS about how she’s gonna file harassment charges and that “it’s not a threat it’s a warning”. This was leading up to her infamous post on Facebook tagging the DA asking if she could shoot Rich David.