Brainwash Them When They're Young

YankeeDoodle

Yesterday Canadian truckers blocked the highway at the US border to protest the vaccine mandates for long haul delivery drivers.

I think little Susie and Jacques Mommie is about to lose some weight...from her wallet.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-01-17/vaccine-rule-costs-major-canadian-trucking-firm-10-of-capacity

I might also add Schneiders trucking (the big orange trucks) has pulled out of Canada...150 jobs just disappeared.

Now is a good time for everyone to watch the ABC Afternoon Special from 1981 called The Wave. It shows how easily people can be influenced by being told they are better than others and have a taste of power. A mirror of 1930s Germany, which the actual real classroom experiment was meant to demonstrate.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083316/?ref_=fn_al_tt_4

The copies on YouTube are not that great. Here is one of the full 44-minute movie. (Try not to be distracted by how some of the actors appear to have attended the Candace Chapman School of Overacting. 😀 )

I see you tube took down your video. I also see the truckers fuel fund is up to 6 million dollars or so. People on twitter are saying 650 truckers from South Carolina are headed up to Canada. I can't tell when they left but everyone is supposed to be headed for Ottawa.

I stopped at a Pilot last night and the place was packed. I'd never seen so many trucks...multiple trucks from the same outfits. one out fit from Missouri I think brought along their own fuel tanker. Take Off! To the Great White North!

On 1/21/2022 at 9:59 AM, YankeeDoodle said:

OMG that was so bad and if one person says could you do better...speaking of Snoop...

7 hours ago, ginger said:

OMG child abuse...What the hell are these parents thinking.

Remember — the message being conveyed by cities, states, and even some in federal government is ... parents should have no say in how their children are raised and taught in schools.

And if you think I am exaggerating, you obviously have not been watching the news the past two years, or seen the push back against parents who "dared" speak out at school board meetings.