Breaking : Emily Jablon physically assaults her mother and video tapes it posted on Social Media… When Will this stop?? UPDATE: Emily Jablon Has been arrested on multiple charges 2/23/22!!!!!

92CorruptCourtStreet

11 hours ago, Bingking said:

Shoulda woulda coulda is all I hear from team Jablon and team Solak  and it’s funny how She just posted on Facebook a response about Columbus park similar to what you have been posting tonight, team work!

I find it interesting this paragraph off her most recent post tonight :

“go Fuvk urself.  I ain’t working with u if I can’t get a contract that states I’m going to get paid. Wtf is wrong with u? Everyone gets a contract?” Cause I never wanted to work with these douchebags and I was right. 

funny how she said she wasn't going to work with them unless a contract states she was going to get paid but she went through it anyways and finished Columbus park without a contract. Don’t take it from me take a look below at what a local news  outlet called news Chanel 34 had to say:

“However, COVID interrupted the process before a contract was signed, yet Jablon went ahead and finished it anyway.

According to David, when the county did not pay Jablon the full amount she felt she was due, she tried to extort the money from him and the city.”

Columbus Park is not county property. It’s city property. If the city did not want the work done, there was a simple way to stop it, and our future senator would not have been there for a photo opp with those doing the work, if it was unwanted.

Whether there was a written contract, or even whether payment was made are not the controlling questions in a Title VII claim, no matter which way you suggest, and no matter your repeated citation to such eminent sources of law like local TV news outlets, other BCVoice posters, or sleazeball local political figures involved.

When it comes to the law, I know my limitations. You clearly do not.

Our future senator may be defending claims on this matter while a sitting senator, or like herpes, there will be some future flare-up of a similar nature for the man -and I use that term loosely- of “Southern Tier values”.

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Solak Supporter said:

Columbus Park is not county property. It’s city property. If the city did not want the work done, there was a simple way to stop it, and our future senator would not have been there for a photo opp with those doing the work, if it was unwanted.

Whether there was a written contract, or even whether payment was made are not the controlling questions in a Title VII claim, no matter which way you suggest, and no matter your repeated citation to such eminent sources of law like local TV news outlets, other BCVoice posters, or sleazeball local political figures involved.

When it comes to the law, I know my limitations. You clearly do not.

Our future senator may be defending claims on this matter while a sitting senator, or like herpes, there will be some future flare-up of a similar nature for the man -and I use that term loosely- of “Southern Tier values”.

It doesn’t matter who’s property it belongs to when she said on social media their response was she never worked for them it removes your entire claim with Title VII .

Simple fact is If she had a claim she would of filed a lawsuit by now and before you repeat yourself that she has three years it’s pretty obvious that she’s sitting on her hands and not filing a lawsuit and Rather she continues to claim she has filed a lawsuit against Rich David for sexual harassment which is not true because there is nothing filed in the NYS System. Even she said she has to respond to them then it gets investigated and then it may go to trial which destroys all her prior claims of having them in all sorts of courts and there is an entire process the claim goes through including mediation. This is the same old song a dance routine making the appearance she has something when it is not. If she is entitled to all this money from Columbus park one would wonder how come there has been no action taken to recoup moneyed owed 

why has she not filed a claim for the monies owed for the unfinished work on Columbus park?

You seem very upset by this subject to continue to respond to me a second day in a row And Fact checker and Bingoloid was right that you let her tarnish your credibility with her Crap

58 minutes ago, Bingking said:

It doesn’t matter who’s property it belongs to when she said on social media their response was she never worked for them it removes your entire claim with Title VII .

Simple fact is If she had a claim she would of filed a lawsuit by now and before you repeat yourself that she has three years it’s pretty obvious that she’s sitting on her hands and not filing a lawsuit and Rather she continues to claim she has filed a lawsuit against Rich David for sexual harassment which is not true because there is nothing filed in the NYS System. Even she said she has to respond to them then it gets investigated and then it may go to trial which destroys all her prior claims of having them in all sorts of courts and there is an entire process the claim goes through including mediation. This is the same old song a dance routine making the appearance she has something when it is not. If she is entitled to all this money from Columbus park one would wonder how come there has been no action taken to recoup moneyed owed 

why has she not filed a claim for the monies owed for the unfinished work on Columbus park?

You seem very upset by this subject to continue to respond to me a second day in a row And Fact checker and Bingoloid was right that you let her tarnish your credibility with her Crap

The work was done, the limitation on action has not expired, is not waived by social media posts, nor is the timing of any action’s commencement dictated by the expectations of BCVoice posters.

People talking out of their hat, and purporting to make definitive declarations regarding subjects on which they clearly have little knowledge is annoying.

1 minute ago, Solak Supporter said:

The work was done, the limitation on action has not expired, is not waived by social media posts, nor is the timing of any action’s commencement dictated by the expectations of BCVoice posters.

People talking out of their hat, and purporting to make definitive declarations regarding subjects on which they clearly have little knowledge is annoying.

There is clear knowledge when the subject that purports their self to be a plaintiff provides information on social media that ends up turning out to be false on more than one occasion and repetitive social media posts by a self proclaimed plaintiff when no action has been commenced  then it becomes public information that can be used in court and that is currently being used in court and although you say there’s limitation on an action has not expired  you have still not answered the question when will there be a lawsuit commenced regarding the Columbus Park Wall ??? Funny how Miss. Jablon continues down a path of claiming she has people in sexual harassment court, payment refusal court, invoice fraud court, and although there is no such thing as payment refusal or invoice fraud court, and etc… she has not proved an actual lawsuit is filed or even exists. How come she continues to talk about how she wants her monies but has not filed a lawsuit for the monies in question?

where is the contract that states services and payment expectations ? Legitimate businesses that operate provide such documentation with contractual obligations and in this case there was nothing. It may not be a controlling question however it is the basis and foundation to initiate a claim for instances like what you are claiming of non payment and it would fall under a breach of contract claim and without any of this to add into the record in a lawsuit there is nothing to go on and she has no leg to stand on. Like I said before if there was a legitimate claim there would of been a law suit filed by now. 

6 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Gimmmee a break man who goes ahead anyway and does work without a contract?!?!? Esp. A job with a park involved had to cost a lot of money  Fugetaboutit!!!

:) lol...I recall something that may be applicable...wait for it! Could there possibly be a prevailing wage issue here?

^rereading that..what did they mean by "Mayor Ryan wouldn't let them finish the project"? That sort of sounds familiar in Emily's case. I'm under the impression Em was allowed to start the Columbus Park project then they cut her off.

They could have stopped Emily from completing the project at any time, but they didn't...implies to me they intended to pay her.

Thus, Mayors Ryan and David NEGLECTED to make any adjustments to achieve consistency with the law.

PAY THE GIRL HER MONEY...and then some, for being a prick and causing all of this trouble.

$33,000. $25 for Emily plus $8,000...to her counselor...whomever that may be.  

lol...all that and I'm only on my second cup of coffee...and yes I just screen shot the entire Sunflower thread.

And don't think I skipped over the potential auction scam info contained within that thread...I just need some time to wrap my head around it.

And.... too funny because just last week I was remembering a thread or more than 1, Parm had a lot of interesting things to say about these property auctions but I didn't have time to go looking.

Darn...4 am already...I have to get off the computer and do some stuff.

One more thing...you keep saying Emily didn't have a contract. IT GOES BOTH WAYS. The City of Binghamton didn't have a contract. They allowed her to keep working when there could have been liability issues with Emily or one of her students getting injured on city property. In fact, I had already thought that when I was watching one of her videos as they were doing the work...I think I saw at least one student jump off the wall.

The city could have easily stopped her.

1 hour ago, ginger said:

One more thing...you keep saying Emily didn't have a contract. IT GOES BOTH WAYS. The City of Binghamton didn't have a contract. They allowed her to keep working when there could have been liability issues with Emily or one of her students getting injured on city property. In fact, I had already thought that when I was watching one of her videos as they were doing the work...I think I saw at least one student jump off the wall.

The city could have easily stopped her.

Stop trying to rewrite history. The contract in question was also with the County not the City. Emily has been saying that herself since day one, hence her having to “legally extort” (no such word) County Attorney Bob Behenke and Jason Garnar by threatening to post the Facebook messages of Jason wanting to spray her with a hose. Which she posted anyway by the way. If you want to engage at least do it honestly. Emily always admitted the City paid her she just also wanted the City to also pay what the County refused to. Emily has confirmed all this. Considering Emily has admitted Jason paid her with no County contract in place it fascinates me that you never touch the County but always focus on the City. Why is that?

26 minutes ago, Factchecker said:

Stop trying to rewrite history. The contract in question was also with the County not the City. Emily has been saying that herself since day one, hence her having to “legally extort” (no such word) County Attorney Bob Behenke and Jason Garnar by threatening to post the Facebook messages of Jason wanting to spray her with a hose. Which she posted anyway by the way. If you want to engage at least do it honestly. Emily always admitted the City paid her she just also wanted the City to also pay what the County refused to. Emily has confirmed all this. Considering Emily has admitted Jason paid her with no County contract in place it fascinates me that you never touch the County but always focus on the City. Why is that?

Look sweetheart, you can not split hairs with me. I don't care what she said. Show me. Show where Emily was ever paid for that project. I know, let's ask the city comptroller Chuck Shager to produce the paperwork.

And just so you know...I'm not just a homeowner in this city. I'm also a mom whose child was screwed out of getting any credit for a project she did all of the work for. It was a big deal then and it's still a thorn in my side. 

1 hour ago, Factchecker said:

Ginger is under the impression as noted because whatever Emily says Ginger believes line sink and hook . Ginger is the same person who Emily assumed would post whatever she wanted hence the BCVoice post where Emily told her what she wanted her to post on her behalf. This is the same person who called Emily a child and she doesn’t care what she says. Anybody that has a legal basis to recoup monies owed would not have to go to the lengths to which Emily did with extorting Jason garnar

3 hours ago, ginger said:

The City of Binghamton didn't have a contract. They allowed her to keep working when there could have been liability issues

Since you seem to know so much to say that the city of Binghamton didn’t have a contract you obviously must have inside information and since the city didn’t have a contract with her they’re not under any obligation to stop her from working and since there was no contract there is no liability issue given that she took it upon herself to continue the job

12 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Ginger is under the impression as noted because whatever Emily says Ginger believes line sink and hook . Ginger is the same person who Emily assumed would post whatever she wanted hence the BCVoice post where Emily told her what she wanted her to post on her behalf. This is the same person who called Emily a child and she doesn’t care what she says

Since you seem to know so much to say that the city of Binghamton didn’t have a contract you obviously must have inside information and since the city didn’t have a contract with her they’re not under any obligation to stop her from working and since there was no contract there is no liability issue given that she took it upon herself to continue the job

lol OMG please stop...Emily is not feeding me anything...YOU PEOPLE ARE! 

Yes of course the city should have stopped her...if one of the kids broke their ankle jumping off the wall the city would have been liable for it. They knew what she was doing and they knew she had students working with her.

And  it appears I'm beating a dead horse when it comes to that $14,999.99 check from the county. I said on numerous occasions..you can't have your cake and eat it too. 

It can not be a terrorist act and be payment for the wall at the same time. Oh maybe you could complain to the Better Business Bureau for unorthodox collection practices. Other businesses have been known to bombard people for collection of payment with phone calls. 

And yes I know she went too far...what's the penalty for that?

She probably doesn't even know, no phone calls before 8am and after 10 pm. You know I said in the beginning ..Emily needs to be appealed to as a businesswoman. She needs professional career advice. One of my nieces told me that Entrepreneur class at BCC was really helpful. Maybe the judge can order her to take that.

And the Anger Management Classes.

Look at all of the chances Jon Jones has been given...equal protection under the law....make it happen.

30 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

The bottom line is If she had an actual claim She would of brought fourth a lawsuit to recoup monies owed no matter how many times you try to change the look on a pig it will always be a pig so to speak 

She has lawyer. It's not her fault she doesn't know enough to do that. She thinks the only way to get her money is to file some stupid sexual harassment case. It would be nice if anyone were acting in good faith with regard for her in this particular issue.

26 minutes ago, thomas said:

She got the check for something. Is there anything in writing telling her to stop that project?

This article states the students were paid through BOCES workforce. lol more paid volunteers...

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/binghamton/news/2020/08/21/high-schoolers-help-local-artist-finish-mosaic?fbclid=IwAR2jEkbKsmZjTIs2lete5YSJZNehd7VulEVOWQnw6PNJ8VFBjrZ83132ajg

42 minutes ago, ginger said:

She has lawyer. It's not her fault she doesn't know enough to do that. She thinks the only way to get her money is to file some stupid sexual harassment case. It would be nice if anyone were acting in good faith with regard for her in this particular issue.

Not true, the only attorney she has is handling her criminal case from her arrest back in January and it’s the same lawyer that she went to over the summer and she admitted on Twitter he told her she has no proof of all her claims on rich David and the city and county.

sounds like a lot of excuse making on behalf of Emily there Ginger. How do you know what she does or doesn’t know enough of? How do you know what she thinks ?she has not filed any sexual harassment case 

12 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Not true, the only attorney she has is handling her criminal case from her arrest back in January and it’s the same lawyer that she went to over the summer and she admitted on Twitter he told her she has no proof of all her claims on rich David and the city and county.

sounds like a lot of excuse making on behalf of Emily there Ginger. How do you know what she does or doesn’t know enough of? How do you know what she thinks ?she has not filed any sexual harassment case 

I'm going to say this again...do not split hairs with me. What happened to ...Ron Benjamin is their family lawyer? And once again you want your cake...he's only her lawyer for the criminal case but he advised her on the whatever civil rights case? I like how you get to pick and choose what her lawyer is allowed to advise her on. Ambiguous much? 

and DUH Obviously if she knew she could pay..what is it these days? $35.00 to bring a small claims case she could have done that...her lawyer could have told her that? Why didn't he...could have gotten a third...a couple thousand for a walk in the park... pun intended.

25 minutes ago, ginger said:

but he advised her on the whatever civil rights case? I

No true again, she said on Facebook she spoke to “el chapo’s” lawyer not Ron Benjamin and this lawyer told her he could not help her and she needed a civil rights lawyer and this is a common theme with Emily where she claims she found representation and it ends up being the same lawyer telling her to find someone else. 

25 minutes ago, ginger said:

I like how you get to pick and choose what her lawyer is allowed to advise her on. Ambiguous much? 

I’m not picking and choosing what lawyer is allowed to advise her on that is incorrect . I am stating a fact that Ron Benjamin appears to be representing her in criminal court since she keeps posting on social media that she doesn’t have a lawyer handling her claims against the city hence why she brags about how she represents herself and how she aspires to go to law school and she brags about filing sexual claims on rich david and the city and county when in reality there are no actual claims filed. If you see a claim filed please post it , thanks Ginger 

43 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

REDIRECT YOUR HONOR.

READ YOUR OWN POST! You wrote ^^^on twitter Emily said she went over to Ron Benjamin's house and he told her told her she has no proof of claims AGAINST Rich David, blah blah blah.. 

I also love how you are allowed to take everything you see Emily say on social media at face value but I'm not allowed to mention what I see or recall or research.

1 hour ago, ginger said:

If the workers got paid to complete the project should Ms. Jablon be paid in full? If she has not been paid in full.

• 92CorruptCourtStreet changed the title to Breaking : Emily Jablon physically assaults her mother and video tapes it posted on Social Media… When Will this stop?? UPDATE: Emily Jablon Has been arrested on multiple charges 2/23/22!!!!!