Breaking : Emily Jablon physically assaults her mother and video tapes it posted on Social Media… When Will this stop?? UPDATE: Emily Jablon Has been arrested on multiple charges 2/23/22!!!!!

92CorruptCourtStreet

Just now, thomas said:

If the workers got paid should Emily be paid in full? If she has not been paid in full.

She posted  letter from CITY OF BINGHAMTON ATTORNEY KEN FRANK, directing her to make a list of her expenses for that project. I might be able to find it on here somewhere so we can see the exact language.

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ginger said:

REDIRECT YOUR HONOR.

READ YOUR OWN POST! You wrote ^^^on twitter Emily said she went over to Ron Benjamin's house and he told her told her she has no proof of claims AGAINST Rich David, blah blah blah.. 

I don’t know where you are going with this, I was correcting you that Ron is not her lawyer for both her criminal court case and her civil case as based on what she said online as she has no civil case filed and she brags online about having real charges filed in court against rich that is not true and she made the appearance that she has some big-time attorney in New York that told her he couldn’t help her which seems to be a common theme .

10 hours ago, ginger said:

^rereading that..what did they mean by "Mayor Ryan wouldn't let them finish the project"? That sort of sounds familiar in Emily's case. I'm under the impression Em was allowed to start the Columbus Park project then they cut her off.

They could have stopped Emily from completing the project at any time, but they didn't...implies to me they intended to pay her.

Thus, Mayors Ryan and David NEGLECTED to make any adjustments to achieve consistency with the law.

PAY THE GIRL HER MONEY...and then some, for being a prick and causing all of this trouble.

$33,000. $25 for Emily plus $8,000...to her counselor...whomever that may be.  

The price just went up. 

Emily, I would try filing a complaint with NYS DEPARTMENT OF LABOR. You were performing concrete work on City Property. I think there may be a "concrete finishing" category. The city may be responsible for paying you an hourly prevailing wage for concrete finishers. 

You won't need a lawyer. They have their own. It's worth a consult at least.

Please don't forget to tell them your journeymen and women (students) were paid by BOCES. 

2 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Once again how do you know what she is thinking ?

I think it was Bingking who stated her own business had a civil rights case, not sexual harassment, sorry.. so I'm guessing that's where she got the idea.

And no,  🙂 I couldn't figure out how to access the case from the number he posted. Honestly, I do not know how to navigate that web site. Every time I want to look for something I never do it right.

23 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

I don’t know where you are going with this, I was correcting you that Ron is not her lawyer for both her criminal court case and her civil case as based on what she said online as she has no civil case filed and she brags online about having real charges filed in court against rich that is not true and she made the appearance that she has some big-time attorney in New York that told her he couldn’t help her which seems to be a common theme .

You said he ADVISED HER SHE HAD NO CASE. Therefore he DID advise her on something other than her criminal case. But he couldn't tell her to go to small claims court or whatever legal mechanism is appropriate?

3 hours ago, ginger said:

She has lawyer.

32 minutes ago, ginger said:

You said he ADVISED HER SHE HAD NO CASE. Therefore he DID advise her on something other than her criminal case. But he couldn't tell her to go to small claims court or whatever legal mechanism is appropriate?

See what you wrote in that post “she has a lawyer” and you proceeded to say after that 

“. It's not her fault she doesn't know enough to do that. She thinks the only way to get her money is to file some stupid sexual harassment case”. 

I was correcting you since you are trying to generalize it that she has a lawyer when in realty she has admitted online she has an attorney for her criminal case Ron B. And fact checker has mentioned many updates with this attorney. She doesn’t have an attorney for her civil case hence why she always brags about how she filed sexual harassment like claims in court against rich David all by herself when in reality it doesn’t appear that any case has been filed and her social media posts indicate a theme where she goes to an attorney from NYc and they always tell her they can’t help her and claim she has to find a different attorney who practices in a different field. Same old story 

4 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

See what you wrote in that post “she has a lawyer” and you proceeded to say after that 

“. It's not her fault she doesn't know enough to do that. She thinks the only way to get her money is to file some stupid sexual harassment case”. 

I was correcting you since you are trying to generalize it that she has a lawyer when in realty she has admitted online she has an attorney for her criminal case Ron B. And fact checker has mentioned many updates with this attorney. She doesn’t have an attorney for her civil case hence why she always brags about how she filed sexual harassment like claims in court against rich David all by herself when in reality it doesn’t appear that any case has been filed and her social media posts indicate a theme where she goes to an attorney from NYc and they always tell her they can’t help her and claim she has to find a different attorney who practices in a different field. Same old story 

Honestly, I don't understand her logic on the sexual harassment or civil rights issues. Her logic is so convoluted I can't sort it out... yet :) lol

I was hoping that case Bing cited would give me some insight but I can't access it. MAYBE THAT'S A GOOD THING!

2 hours ago, ginger said:

The price just went up. 

Emily, I would try filing a complaint with NYS DEPARTMENT OF LABOR. You were performing concrete work on City Property. I think there may be a "concrete finishing" category. The city may be responsible for paying you an hourly prevailing wage for concrete finishers. 

You won't need a lawyer. They have their own. It's worth a consult at least.

Please don't forget to tell them your journeymen and women (students) were paid by BOCES. 

It just occurred to me she might not know what I mean by prevailing wage.

There are certain trades that get a "prevailing wage" for working on municipal projects.. carpenters, steel and concrete workers, glaziers... The wage is set by the state. 

Mayors Ryan and David were supposed sort all of this out years ago. 

So in the Sunflower Park case, 2 illegal aliens filed a prevailing wage complaint because they performed carpentry and concrete work on the pavilion at the park.  It was supposed to be all volunteers...or so we thought.

3 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Once again how do you know what she is thinking ?

Hahaha Ginger knows what Emily is thinking !!!!! Who would of thought hahaha Ginger doesn’t know what he or she is talking about but yes keep it up . According to what I watched Emily say on video recently Judge Seiden is who she last went infront of and he told her some pretty choice words. Someone told me that’s her main judge from now on . Pretty sad she is not making the story line her parents are going to frame her for drug use when it’s clear that queenb broke the story on that with disturbing photos that really tells us al we need to know

20 hours ago, ginger said:

It just occurred to me she might not know what I mean by prevailing wage.

There are certain trades that get a "prevailing wage" for working on municipal projects.. carpenters, steel and concrete workers, glaziers... The wage is set by the state. 

Mayors Ryan and David were supposed sort all of this out years ago. 

So in the Sunflower Park case, 2 illegal aliens filed a prevailing wage complaint because they performed carpentry and concrete work on the pavilion at the park.  It was supposed to be all volunteers...or so we thought.

I got a question Ginger since you have mentioned you know what she is thinking because  it looks like Emily Posted an email tonight that she sent to rich David’s attorney and her own attorney threatening to “pull the trigger” about rich David and if her attorney doesn’t do his job “pew pew”?  I can tell you that its clear gun terminology and one of her arrests centered around her posting Buddha monks with ar-15’s about teaching lesson. This is a serious issue 

https://www.facebook.com/6900533/posts/10104752339949510/?d=n 

7 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

Emily lives for free in their minds.

Everything that Emily is going through is so interesting. Mental health issues, legal issues, elder care issues, social media...money, politics, sex, drugs, women's issues...art, business, real estate, employment...

And all of these converge like the perfect storm during the pandemic. It's really unbelievable how she manages to make it through another day.

I'm glad she and her mom are getting help from someone they both seem to like.  

She said she and her mom were doing some spring cleaning...awesome for them! :) When my daughter and her husband come I have them help me move 1 or 2 pieces of furniture I can't manage myself to scrub the woodwork and vacuum. 

18 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

I got a question Ginger since you have mentioned you know what she is thinking because  it looks like Emily Posted an email tonight that she sent to rich David’s attorney and her own attorney threatening to “pull the trigger” about rich David and if her attorney doesn’t do his job “pew pew”?  I can tell you that its clear gun terminology and one of her arrests centered around her posting Buddha monks with ar-15’s about teaching lesson. This is a serious issue 

https://www.facebook.com/6900533/posts/10104752339949510/?d=n 

I can pretty much guess what she's talking about. I'm surprised you can't, or won't. And you know damn well it has nothing to do with "conventional" small arms.

38 minutes ago, ginger said:

I can pretty much guess what she's talking about. I'm surprised you can't, or won't. And you know damn well it has nothing to do with "conventional" small arms.

Then please enlighten us I want to hear how your gonna spin this one . And please tell us what she meant by posting photos with Monks holding AR-15’s about teaching Rich David and other county officials a lesson because it was presented to court and a judge took that and ruled partially on that to approve an ERPO to prevent Miss. Jablon from owning firearms. 

50 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Then please enlighten us I want to hear how your gonna spin this one . And please tell us what she meant by posting photos with Monks holding AR-15’s about teaching Rich David and other county officials a lesson because it was presented to court and a judge took that and ruled partially on that to approve an ERPO to prevent Miss. Jablon from owning firearms. 

Polite society gene kicked in and potential libel slander lawsuit at defcon 1. 

Robot is waving its arms around yelling WARNING WARNING WARNING. 🙂

• 92CorruptCourtStreet changed the title to Breaking : Emily Jablon physically assaults her mother and video tapes it posted on Social Media… When Will this stop?? UPDATE: Emily Jablon Has been arrested on multiple charges 2/23/22!!!!!