Breaking : Emily Jablon physically assaults her mother and video tapes it posted on Social Media… When Will this stop?? UPDATE: Emily Jablon Has been arrested on multiple charges 2/23/22!!!!!

92CorruptCourtStreet

26 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Well ladies and Gentleman it looks like Emily has run out of excuses and is against the wall because aside from her actions which led her to this point in her life she is now screaming that her Baseless sexual harassement complaint she drew up and mailed to the EEOC is her reasoning as to why she believes Mike Korchak should step aside and wants her case re-tried…. Ahahahahaha anyone with a legitimate conflict would of been brought up at the very early stages of a case. 

Earth to Emily but you don’t have anything on the county or the government and your Bullshit complaints that you write everyday to the State do not constitute having a sexual harassment claim against Mike Korchak in court and all you have done is send in letters to the State that is just an allegation and although you make an appearance of an actual lawsuit it is very clear you don’t have anything really or else your case would of disappeared by now. There will be no special prosecutor lol and Mike Korchak will use your email threats you emailed to Governemnt officials today threatening them to help your criminal case and it looks very bad on your part.

Your pathetic attempts claiming “you didn’t do anything wrong” you just asked “what is legal and what is not” to justify asking if you can shoot someone in the street is disgusting and everyone can see right through your shit. Face the facts you don’t have any money to spend on lawyers that’s why you started a Go Fund Me hahahwhwhhahahaha and You claim a public defender will take your case to trial is laughable at best !! Funny how Emily says Cornwall was charged because of her and how Cornwall is helping her with her criminal court case lol Cornwall was charged for crimes that have nothing to do with Emily and no way would he involve himself with Emily Jablon’s case. 

Couldn’t have said it better myself. I get a chuckle out of the fact that Emily thinks she’s a sex icon when in reality the toll the drugs have taken on her with those scabs tells me she needs drug treatment. And more time on the treadmill. Time in jail will help her address both these issues.

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Factchecker said:

Couldn’t have said it better myself. I get a chuckle out of the fact that Emily thinks she’s a sex icon when in reality the toll the drugs have taken on her with those scabs tells me she needs drug treatment. And more time on the treadmill. Time in jail will help her address both these issues.

She’s scared about probation for many reasons, as you just pointed out Drug use will violate her and she posted a text message recently where she threatened her mother to not bring up her drug addiction issue in court. Ron should of done a better job of getting Emily committed to a rehab as you touched on in a earlier post of how he informed the court about it but he’s dealing with a nightmare and voiced his support recently for Emily to be arrested if she keeps contacting his office.
Her entitled brat attitude displayed in the post I’m attaching below from her Facebook tonight sheds light on her delusional thinking that she should be entitled to seeing a real estate contract for a property that she has Zero ownership in is embarrassing. Her court hearing tomorrow will be interesting because she will be on the spot when the judge asks her if she has decided on her plea deal and what she wants to do from the arrest back in January and I bet she will degrade her attorney. This court hearing has nothing to do with the arrest from last week and Ron B is dropping her because she was beginning  for legal rep to a NYC firm she posted online tonight 

“Now please tell me if u were a juror on this trial 
And u had just pressed sexual harassment charges on the _____ for severe stalking to me and my family including a real estate contract signed to buy my studio (without my knowing and behind my back) emails to my mom, phone bills showing 20+ calls to my mom while the ____ is under investigation for a payment refusal for $19,5 “

Looks like Emily is up all night trying her Criminal court case on Facebook and she is about to go to Jail and has found the time to mention QueenB from BCVoice and yet Emily can’t find the courage within herself to reply to QueenB. Sorry there Emily but all your theories have failed yet again…. Are you realizing your baseless Complaints that you wrote to NYS and the fact your mother signed an affidavit refuting ALL your BS allegations are now starting to backfire? You Have Nobody In Court Emily but yourself !!!!! Lol looks like DA Korchak is about to have a field day with Emily tomorrow and we’re not talking about the charges from her latest arrest from last week lolol

https://www.facebook.com/6900533/posts/10104744778871970/?d=n

In the interest of public integrity this entire case should be brought to trial with a different attorney outside of this jurisdiction. EVERYBODY gets called to take the stand.

I think you all are "trying" too hard.

6 hours ago, Factchecker said:

I agree. 

And Emily, insulting people online asking if they are poor when you’re the one out here with gofundme account (that no one has contributed to might I add) and asking people or these fake bfs for money on your Facebook…….. says you are the one who is poor. Asking for hush money, payouts/settlements to keep your mouth shut which we all know you won’t do. The only one who is poor is you. Didn’t you learn how to save your earnings? You’re a sorry excuse for an adult let alone a business owner. Are Susan and Alan sick of funding this endless cycle? Seems to be a never ending battle. Begging for money behind your phone and computer to fund your crazy is hilarious and the running joke in many social circles right now. Keep up the good work. 

She even posted this tonight and it’s comical that Emily will say other people are broke when she knowingly will try to rip people off. And she thinks she will get people to hire her and work with her on projects with this type of behavior is desperate and disgusting !

“But mr. St Lucia offered me 2x the amount to borrow as the cost of that vacation.N he will Forget and I’ll never have to pay him back”

7 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

She’s scared about probation for many reasons, as you just pointed out Drug use will violate her and she posted a text message recently where she threatened her mother to not bring up her drug addiction issue in court. Ron should of done a better job of getting Emily committed to a rehab as you touched on in a earlier post of how he informed the court about it but he’s dealing with a nightmare and voiced his support recently for Emily to be arrested if she keeps contacting his office.
Her entitled brat attitude displayed in the post I’m attaching below from her Facebook tonight sheds light on her delusional thinking that she should be entitled to seeing a real estate contract for a property that she has Zero ownership in is embarrassing. Her court hearing tomorrow will be interesting because she will be on the spot when the judge asks her if she has decided on her plea deal and what she wants to do from the arrest back in January and I bet she will degrade her attorney. This court hearing has nothing to do with the arrest from last week and Ron B is dropping her because she was beginning  for legal rep to a NYC firm she posted online tonight 

“Now please tell me if u were a juror on this trial 
And u had just pressed sexual harassment charges on the _____ for severe stalking to me and my family including a real estate contract signed to buy my studio (without my knowing and behind my back) emails to my mom, phone bills showing 20+ calls to my mom while the ____ is under investigation for a payment refusal for $19,5 “

She, like all City of Binghamton homeowners and taxpayers have a right to see that contract if it involves tax breaks given by the government including Mayor David.

7 hours ago, ginger said:

In the interest of public integrity this entire case should be brought to trial with a different attorney outside of this jurisdiction. EVERYBODY gets called to take the stand.

I think you all are "trying" too hard.

You are “trying” too hard to defend the indefensible. It’s you’re right to buy into her nonsense but many of us choose not to live in fantasyland with you and Emily. Tax breaks, bribes, really?? That’s what you’re seeing out of all this? This isn’t Chicago and if you truly believe this you’ll need more than the word of a mentally disturbed, extorting criminal who’s about to go to court yet again to try to cut a deal for the felony and misdemeanor crimes she’s committed.

33 minutes ago, Factchecker said:

You are “trying” too hard to defend the indefensible. It’s you’re right to buy into her nonsense but many of us choose not to live in fantasyland with you and Emily. Tax breaks, bribes, really?? That’s what you’re seeing out of all this? This isn’t Chicago and if you truly believe this you’ll need more than the word of a mentally disturbed, extorting criminal who’s about to go to court yet again to try to cut a deal for the felony and misdemeanor crimes she’s committed.

Emily shared with us the details of the "crazy insane auction scam" on numerous occasions over a couple of different media. She said when her parents told her about it there was a 20 yr tax ..abatement or easement, I think she used both terms on different occasions..  that went with the deal. That's why it had to be done before the end of this year. Christ, she said it was a secret about a million times.

3 hours ago, ginger said:

She, like all City of Binghamton homeowners and taxpayers have a right to see that contract if it involves tax breaks given by the government including Mayor David.

You are the same person that said she’s just a child it’s very clear from a mile away to see that you I don’t know what you’re talking about and everyone here knows that Emily is a proven liar whatever she says is more than likely not the truth and she doesn’t own the studio property  she is a tenant she doesn’t have any right to view contracts for a protoerty she has no ownership out of. You sound like and Emily and johnson solak with the way you speak of her. 

Appears as though Emily no longer has an attorney and will be Pro Se lol mind you her most recent arrest has not made it to the plea bargain stage. If this woman thinks that hiring another attorney (that’s if someone would even take her case and if her parents would shell out more money ) is going to change the outcome of her ordeal she’s in for a big surprise. She would be lucky to get the same plea bargain that was already put together for her. And in the meantime This will only embolden her more with her keyboarding skills as we have seen in the past she has been taken down by Mike Korchak

34 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

You are the same person that said she’s just a child it’s very clear from a mile away to see that you I don’t know what you’re talking about and everyone here knows that Emily is a proven liar whatever she says is more than likely not the truth and she doesn’t own the studio property  she is a tenant she doesn’t have any right to view contracts for a protoerty she has no ownership out of. You sound like and Emily and johnson solak with the way you speak of her. 

Emily is a proven liar. 

Let me remind you, Mayor David received  STAR TAX REBATES for 3 or 4 of his properties and when he was called on it you know what happened? Nothing.

If someone, let's say Garo pulled a stunt like that Tish James would have marched herself up here all the way from NYC to cuff him herself.

Tell me, is that why there is/ was furniture in the basement of Colonial? Is one of the owners claiming it's their primary residence? 

Sources confirmed nothing happened in front of Judge Siden today. All parties are waiting for the result of Emily’s mental health exam. And, once again, Emily sobbed like a newborn baby in court. For all her tough talk and videos she cried and cried and cried which took up the majority of time this morning.

14 minutes ago, Factchecker said:

Sources confirmed nothing happened in front of Judge Siden today. All parties are waiting for the result of Emily’s mental health exam. And, once again, Emily sobbed like a newborn baby in court. For all her tough talk and videos she cried and cried and cried which took up the majority of time this morning.

Thank you Fact checker for taking time out of your day and sharing real information and keeping BCVoice up to date.

She’s disgusting pure disgusting and someone like her that goes online and makes the appearance that she’s invincible is Bullcrap and everyone can see right through it and I can guarantee you that the  mental health exam will not pull in her favor. As soon as she opens her mouth any credibility she think she had goes out the window

A friend informed me that they left a voicemail for Lucas Finley at the DA’s office  who is handling her case.

Whoever works in reception said they have 3 or 4 active cases against her that she has not gone to court for yet.

it’s not looking pretty for Emily Jablon!!!’

1 hour ago, ginger said:

Emily is a proven liar. 

Let me remind you, Mayor David received  STAR TAX REBATES for 3 or 4 of his properties and when he was called on it you know what happened? Nothing.

If someone, let's say Garo pulled a stunt like that Tish James would have marched herself up here all the way from NYC to cuff him herself.

Tell me, is that why there is/ was furniture in the basement of Colonial? Is one of the owners claiming it's their primary residence? 

Are they playing the system?

41 minutes ago, Factchecker said:

Also just found out Ron is no longer her attorney. Whether Ron quit or was fired or was mutual I do not know but Emily is currently officially without legal representation. What’s that saying about a person who chooses to represent themselves??

Emily needs to understand at this point in time regarding her criminal court case she is an incapacitated individual as far as the court sees and she cannot make decisions on her own so the court is going to mandate that she finds an attorney within X amount of days or she will be assigned a public defender and one would like to think that her parents are not going to shell out thousands of dollars for her to find another attorney that will tell her what she has already been told by her prior counsel.

Her life mission is a sit down with Mike Korchak and the court would not allow that given that she appears to be incapacitated as her prior attorney has stated she is not in reality. Any deal that she had now is sinking pretty fast for her January arrest and more than likely her new counsel whether that be public defender will not argue anything that she is ranting about online as her civil claims are irrelevant to her criminal court case and all those late night messages to Ron Benjamin will not happen with a public defender and she will not have any say in her case. Emily has posted that she’s very upset that she was told her civil complaints have no bearing in her court case in front of criminal court anyways so any defense she thought she had is out the window. This is my opinion on what I have viewed thus far 

1 hour ago, ginger said:

Emily is a proven liar. 

I was only aware of 45 Court St. ?

1 hour ago, thomas said:

Are they playing the system?

The question is, was the Colonial restaurant sold as 2 parcels,  above ground and below ground as intimated on the RAPE thread, to obtain a STAR rebate? Is that allowed?

(Women with man caves in their cellar want to know)

1 hour ago, 2pelo Honey said:

I was only aware of 45 Court St. ?

After checking a few news stories that is accurate. There was one property that was the focus of a star rebate. I’m not sure where the 3 is coming from. Though it appears every time someone says something about Emily the same poster replies with something negative about Mayor David whether it’s relevant to Jablon or not. Perhaps Emily is not the only one obsessed with him. Perhaps the Former  Mayor has more than one scorned lover posting on this thread. 

17 minutes ago, Factchecker said:

After checking a few news stories that is accurate. There was one property that was the focus of a star rebate. I’m not sure where the 3 is coming from. Though it appears every time someone says something about Emily the same poster replies with something negative about Mayor David whether it’s relevant to Jablon or not. Perhaps Emily is not the only one obsessed with him. Perhaps the Former  Mayor has more than one scorned lover posting on this thread. 

Lol and I can confirm Rich David Wants Nothing to Do with Emily Jablon and that drives Emily crazy and she even posted a diary where she notated that he blocked her phone number and avoided her at all costs lol I heard Rich David is dating a woman and he’s getting pretty serious with her and maybe we will see her on the campaign trail but if she has anything to do with Art you can guarantee she’s getting city jobs Which Would Drive Emily through the roof!!!

Seems as though Emily Jablon now claims she will hire a new attorney that will fix that “gag order” so she can continue to harass her victims online lol that and she claims she is hiring a lawyer out of NYC who represented celebrities just like all those high profile lawyers she has been talking about all summer lol but not once has she ever retained one lol good luck with that mess, more like one of those free lawyers they give people who have NO money lol oh yea and she says despite having no money in her go fund me she says she has twenty five thousand dollars comming lol sure it is Emily 

And Get this her Facebook is littered with posts that say “EXTORT EVERYBODY”

• 92CorruptCourtStreet changed the title to Breaking : Emily Jablon physically assaults her mother and video tapes it posted on Social Media… When Will this stop?? UPDATE: Emily Jablon Has been arrested on multiple charges 2/23/22!!!!!