You Can Totally Trust the Media & Politicians To Tell the Truth About Ukraine — Right?

YankeeDoodle

50 minutes ago, Bingoloid said:

There are fuel stocks, ammo dumps, and military aircraft on the ground around any city in the world, all of which are common targets.

However, some of the worst fighting in and around Kyiv has revolved around control of the city's airfields, as well as an oil facility to the south of the city. They're typical early targets when you're trying to establish supply lines around a city - and strangle it. For whatever reason, Russia kept spamming airborne into the airports but couldn't support them and commanders, at least for a while, weren't understanding what was happening. If you can't control it, eventually you want to destroy it from the air so the adversary can't use it, either.

Look into Gostomel / Hostomel on Twitter and you'll find pictures and footage from the airport to the northwest of the city and the town surrounding it. This is probably the northwest dot on that map you've seen and a natural stopping place along the route down from Belarus through Chernobyl. (The Russia units marked 'V' on the side are assigned to the Belarusian front.)

What you're seeing is all fairly typical of Soviet-era "Deep Battle" military thinking: try to break in from as many sides as possible as fast as possible, then support whichever fronts work out. The heavy losses are also typical of Soviet planning, however, they seem profoundly uncoordinated. They may simply have no money due to decades of gundecking and embezzlement. (There's some reason to think they don't even have working IFF systems. Many of the radios used in critical operations are not encrypted. I've heard a joke: "The armies of Russia are large and modern. However, the large army is not modern, and the modern army is not large.")

They seem profoundly uncoordinated is right.  That's why I think they are looking for something. They got Chyrnobel covered and I see they covered nuclear in Georgia...

They're looking for something.

2 hours ago, ginger said:

They seem profoundly uncoordinated is right.  That's why I think they are looking for something. They got Chyrnobel covered and I see they covered nuclear in Georgia...

They're looking for something.

Typical woman. A man literally goes on television to broadcast his thoughts around the entire planet and you have to come up with some story to explain it away instead of realizing he just told you. ;)

Seriously, though, this is a little easier to understand when you realize that a significant percentage of Russian nationalists, including prominent oligarchs and Putin appointees, are in a cult-like movement that believes that Nicholas II never legally abdicated and that the Russian Empire still exists and is inherently divine. Putin spoke to this directly at the podium. He is a former  KGB officer, the last two Russian Orthodox patriarchs are former KGB operatives, many of the oligarchs are ex-KGB officers. They're all from the same operational mindset and came to power in Russia in the same way.

They also preside over a shithole country with an economy smaller than Italy's, one of the highest known abortion rates in the world, extreme murder and opioid problems that put ours to shame, and one of the lowest church attendance rates among Christian countries. All the agitprop about traditional values is bogus rhetoric for the imperial nationalists.

This isn't about the outside world. That's a fig leaf for the Russian public, just like everything else Putin says, much of which - especially the geopolitical theories about NATO - is straight Communist propaganda repackaged. Something appears to have gone crazily wrong inside Russia. It's visible, and that's why everyone is freaking out about containing the problem, especially given their track record toward neighboring ethnic groups like Ukrainians.

EDIT: holy shit are they shelling a nuclear power plant

Did they shell the nuclear power plant?..I just woke up and saw it was on fire.

I had a dream too. Whatever they are looking for is not in Ukraine. It's in Latvia behind a light greenish chain link fence that has the word LOUSZ..  Something something on it. I tried to figure it out but couldn't find any reference..  lol just a strange dream I guess.🙂 I'm going back to bed and brrr...8 degrees tonight!

10 hours ago, ginger said:

There is a good chance it is another hoax. You should always be concerned and doubting when all media outlets — on the Left and the Right — all echo the exact same narrative.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/ukraine-claims-dubious-russian-attack-on-nuclear-plant-in-bid-to-lobby-for-nato-no-fly-zone/

BTW, this guy may have the right idea. Who is really pulling the strings? Remember Shakespeare saying we are all actors on a stage, and we all have our parts to play.

While obviously on completely different subject, this little routine should be a reminder that most of the media and the politicians are simply puppets:

Now NASCAR and Hendrick have gotten into the action.

Curious on how much money the organization raised in the past for the victims in the Donbas region.

But I guess that was never a cause de jour.

People should never forgot the sage advice given in the movie Tropic Thunder.

http://www.hendrickmotorsports.com/news/articles/117194/in-las-vegas-hendrick-motorsports-will-race-for-ukraine

Some retired general was on Brian Kilmeade and is putting forth Putin the war criminal tried to take out the nuclear power plant. If he wanted another Chernoble I'm pretty sure that would have happened already especially since he went out of his way to secure Chernoble and the one in Georgia. Leaving a nuclear power plant unable to modulate its cooling system? Maybe he was just trying to smoke out the current employees.

1 hour ago, ginger said:

Some retired general was on Brian Kilmeade and is putting forth Putin the war criminal tried to take out the nuclear power plant.

Since that has been proven as being a hoax, what does that say about the integrity, the professionalism and the believability of the media?

Especially with Moscow being downwind from any nuclear fallout. Would Putin really do that?

Since the media always seems to be "reporting" the exact same stories, what wizard behind the curtain is sending them their talking points?

1 hour ago, YankeeDoodle said:

Since that has been proven as being a hoax, what does that say about the integrity, the professionalism and the believability of the media?

Especially with Moscow being downwind from any nuclear fallout. Would Putin really do that?

Since the media always seems to be "reporting" the exact same stories, what wizard behind the curtain is sending them their talking points?

Lol Yd. They them would be the correct pronouns.

More FAKE NEWS from the purveyors of the truth. As least, that's how they brand themselves, and have accumulated the power to censor and destroy anyone who dares say otherwise.

How many people think that oligarchs only exist in Russia?

Guess again.

2017 Explosion at Ukraine Military Depot Shared as Recent Footage in Russia-Ukraine Conflict

https://welovetrump.com/2022/03/06/2017-explosion-at-ukraine-military-depot-shared-as-recent-footage-in-russia-ukraine-conflict/?utm_source=PTN&utm_medium=mixed&utm_campaign=PTN

On 3/3/2022 at 11:23 PM, ginger said:

I had a dream too. Whatever they are looking for is not in Ukraine. It's in Latvia behind a light greenish chain link fence that has the word LOUSZ..  Something something on it. I tried to figure it out but couldn't find any reference..  lol just a strange dream I guess.🙂 I'm going back to bed and brrr...8 degrees tonight!

Mark Milley told CNN there's a secret airfield in Europe where they are shipping equipment/arms to.

Gee I wonder where that is?  Watch Putin bomb it in the next 24 hrs.  AND GET AWAY WITH IT!

There's a New Ukrainian Hero!

A woman downed a Russian drone with a jar of tomatoes!

The initial story, which went viral, originally said it was a jar of pickles. But "fact checkers" and interviews with the woman corrected the food.

More motivation for the citizens of Ukraine!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/ukrainian-woman-who-downed-drone-26409143

https://dronedj.com/2022/03/08/ukrainian-woman-russian-drone-cucumbers-tomatoes/

Buried down in the story:

"She told the paper she thinks the device was operated by looters looking for empty flats to enter and steal from. "

A minor detail, but keeping the illusion of fighting the Russians is more important to maintaining public morale.

As one person online called her, "The Tomato Ghost of Kiev!"

Things about to go "wild weasel?" Or more posturing?

Maybe a good time to watch Wag the Dog and Doctor Strangelove?

Followed up by this:

https://www.northantslive.news/news/northamptonshire-news/northants-pilot-spots-heavy-bombers-6769457

Odd sentence in that article:

"Hobby flyer Damien Dyer was piloting his small plane – a Wag-Aero CUBy – nearby when he managed to snap the aircraft."

So, how does a private pilot get within the airspace of a British Air Force base?

Always be questioning . . .

Remember the saying "Today's 'Conspiracy Theory' Is Tomorrow's Headline"?

Remember how anyone suggesting that the West had biolabs in Ukraine was spreading "misinformation", and had their social media accounts suspended?

Remember how the Department of Defense website, which admitted funding Ukraine labs, immediately scrubbed their website of that info?

Now, Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs Victoria Nuland testified before the Senate that, yes indeed, there are biolabs in Ukraine! And we have to stop those evil Russians from getting them! (Note to Vickie — they were one of the first things destroyed when the shelling started.)

Because the Russians might do something nasty and blame it on Ukraine. You know, like a False Flag.

Which, she said, "is a classic technique to blame on the other guy."

Which, of course, the U.S. would NEVER do.

BTW, Nuland is one of the people on record appearing to coordinate the coup that overthrew the Ukrainian government in 2014. She also has links to the Steele Dossier used against Trump.

Just another career employee not affected by elections but who has great impact on how our government is run — and on countries around the world.

I thought Putin destroyed them? I'm pretty sure if he wanted to use biological weapons he could. Didn't he have that guy ..is it Miroslav? poisoned... have to check the name. OK, I was thinking Magnitski.. but it wasn't him either. I'll probably remember at 3 in the morning.🙂

Post edit...

Found it..it was Navalny in 2020 with a nerve agent. Sorry I can't link it right now. 

Post edit again..What a coincidence I should think if him. It looks like he is playing a role in the Russia protests. He told them to keep protesting to "unnerve" Putin.

• 10 months later...
On 3/3/2022 at 4:36 PM, ginger said:

So Bing.. any guesses what they're bombing if not bioweapon lab sites? Obviously Russia thinks something is there. Don't ask me why but all I can think of is The Hunt for Red October. 

Well well, looky here.

Turns out they were hunting bioweapons labs. About 15 of them according to a map posted on twitter by Gateway pundit.  

THE labs are owned by company called METABIOTICA. That company is owned by HUNTER BIDEN,who has received tons of DOD money. 

Sorry I can't link you.

"It's not personal Sonny."

On 3/2/2022 at 9:11 PM, YankeeDoodle said:

re: Bioweapons Labs in Ukraine

Seems the US Government is trying to erase their tracks:

https://www.infowars.com/posts/why-did-the-us-embassy-official-website-just-remove-all-evidence-of-ukrainian-bioweapons-labs/

According to the internet, Hunter Biden gave the order to delete those websites. They are saying everything is on the laptop. I'm still reading.

I think President Biden should be impeached. The more pressing issue is what can be done about the Department of Defense. This fraud they perpetrated on their fellow Americans is criminal.

23 hours ago, ginger said:

Well well, looky here.

Turns out they were hunting bioweapons labs. About 15 of them according to a map posted on twitter by Gateway pundit.  

THE labs are owned by company called METABIOTICA. That company is owned by HUNTER BIDEN,who has received tons of DOD money. 

Sorry I can't link you.

"It's not personal Sonny."

There's no company called METABIOTICA. There IS a company named Metabiota and they combat infectious diseases. They're based in San Fransisco, CA and are owned by Nathan Wolfe, who is a virologist and was a Professor in Epidemiology at UCLA. He left there in 2008 and founded Metabiota. A firm Hunter Biden started, but later left, was an investor in Metabiota in 2014, but hasn't had any stake in the company in over 7 years. It's literally all part of the public record.

The levels of conspiracy here are amazing.

^^^Sorry I got the name wrong. Thanks for the clarification. Divested in 2021 when dear old dad became President on January 20th, 2021. Because dear old dad became commander in chief of the Department of Defense and that would be a CONFLICT? A conflict of interest? A conflict that Joe Biden does not know about. 

Joe Biden did not know his sons company was receiving millions from the Department of Defense for seven years?

HE HAD NO KNOWLEDGE OF HIS SONS DEALINGS WITH THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE MAKING BAT VIRUS?

That's what l read. One lab was making bat virus.

Um sure. 

Lol, Joe Biden doesn't know why Putin is bombing the f$%& out of Ukraine? 

Gee, after the first 3 labs on the border were blown to smithereens, do you think Joe Biden and idiot Zelenski had a duty to warn the people and evacuate those other 12 areas?

This President needs to be freaking impeached. I fully expect all kind of heads to roll at the Department of Defense. 

Lol, "they combat infectious disease" 

Do you have any idea how easy it will be to follow the money post Biden presidency regarding this? Don't tell me crooked Hunter Biden doesn't have a proxy. How about the mayor of Moscows wife? My money is on her.

Also, now we know where they got the idea to report transactions after $600.

Because Hunter Biden is having video sex and putting multiple small amounts of money in the women's cash app accounts to pay for it.

On 2/3/2023 at 9:37 AM, binghamtonian said:

There's no company called METABIOTICA. There IS a company named Metabiota and they combat infectious diseases. They're based in San Fransisco, CA and are owned by Nathan Wolfe, who is a virologist and was a Professor in Epidemiology at UCLA. He left there in 2008 and founded Metabiota. A firm Hunter Biden started, but later left, was an investor in Metabiota in 2014, but hasn't had any stake in the company in over 7 years. It's literally all part of the public record.

The levels of conspiracy here are amazing.

But they were and probably still there the bio labs. Confirmed by the woman testfying to congress, from the pentagon confirmed before the war started, that they existed and it would be a major problem if destroyed.