Can the democrats do anything right?

ginger

They want green this and green that but like the entire covid fiasco, once again, do things half assed so the rest of us have to pay the price. 

They were told to test for wind shear but no...had to have their green energy. It's just indicative of the way they operate. 

https://www.wgrz.com/article/news/local/nys-thruway-authority-loses-lawsuit-over-nonfunctioning-windmills-judge-dismisses-court-case/71-b6118d4b-abf8-4817-9f3d-4e0da5cdecfd 

On 4/29/2022 at 5:54 PM, ginger said:

They want green this and green that but like the entire covid fiasco, once again, do things half assed so the rest of us have to pay the price. 

They were told to test for wind shear but no...had to have their green energy. It's just indicative of the way they operate. 

https://www.wgrz.com/article/news/local/nys-thruway-authority-loses-lawsuit-over-nonfunctioning-windmills-judge-dismisses-court-case/71-b6118d4b-abf8-4817-9f3d-4e0da5cdecfd 

Looks like Democrats are doing everything right in their efforts to tear our country apart and "fundamentally change America".

If Roe is so important to Democrats why have none of the House and Senate members brought it to a Vote? 

Anyone yet figured out  the Agenda for June? Or even a good guess?

JB let me tell you..I just drove home from Florida, my faith in the United States renewed. Good people, working people, polite, courteous. NICE PEOPLE! I think I've become so accustomed to rude, declasse, passive aggressive weirdos in New York and on twitter, I thought the entire country had gone insane. Not So! Yay!

I've no idea what bizarreness the 10% of the country will imagine in their own heads for June. There is never enough drama for them.

AND THEN THERE IS THIS NUTCASE...GROW UP!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10776289/Retired-FBI-agent-wife-hurl-homophobic-insults-airline-staff-passengers.html

On 5/4/2022 at 12:21 PM, JB 2 said:

Looks like Democrats are doing everything right in their efforts to tear our country apart and "fundamentally change America".

If Roe is so important to Democrats why have none of the House and Senate members brought it to a Vote? 

Anyone yet figured out  the Agenda for June? Or even a good guess?

Well there it is...per Dan Bongino related to Joe Biden stating from his prepared cue cards that overturning Roe V Wade will lead to segregating LBGT kids in public school. (roll eyes) 

What a way to float the idea.

Joe, you know what I remember about kindergarten? I remember the first day of school, my mom dropping me off after the obligatory photos. I remember my mom turning to walk out the door and I yell out MOM! with my arms outstretched. She came back in, pointed at the clock and said she'd be back when both hands were on the twelve. 

They want to teach these babies about sex when they are in first grade. Who do I beam with a two by four?

On 5/4/2022 at 1:38 PM, ginger said:

....I just drove home from Florida, my faith in the United States renewed. Good people, working people, polite, courteous. NICE PEOPLE! I think I've become so accustomed to rude, declasse, passive aggressive weirdos in New York and on twitter, I thought the entire country had gone insane. ...

That was my exact reaction to my trip south - it's like a different world. And even my trip to the mid-west....total strangers being kind, courteous and polite actually caught me off guard.

I just stopped home for dinner and I'm trying to catch a bit of the Derby coverage before I go back to work. Last year I swore I was done with the wokefest the Kentucky Derby had become. In fact, I  looked at zero trials this year. So far it looks like they've gone back to the business of horse racing and tradition. I'll watch the rest tomorrow. 

Have a good weekend everyone. 🙂

On 4/29/2022 at 5:54 PM, ginger said:

Ginger,  when are you going to realize it doesn't matter what party you belong to. I am so tired of hearing party line voting. Who cares anymore. We no longer have a voice when so many people have their heads in the ass, or sand

51 minutes ago, snowman60 said:

And why are our grandparents paying school taxes with no kids in school? My kids are out on their own, BUT guess what i'm still paying school taxes for what?

You are still paying because you did not pay the full amount of the education costs when your children were in school.

15 hours ago, snowman60 said:

And why are our grandparents paying school taxes with no kids in school? My kids are out on their own, BUT guess what i'm still paying school taxes for what?

I don't know. My grandparents and elderly relatives in Pennsylvania don't pay school taxes. 

58 minutes ago, ginger said:

I don't know. My grandparents and elderly relatives in Pennsylvania don't pay school taxes. 

Pennsylvania Lottery money benefits Elderly Programs, not to pay the salaries and benefits of Propagandists.

1 hour ago, JB 2 said:

Pennsylvania Lottery money benefits Elderly Programs, not to pay the salaries and benefits of Propagandists.

Now that you mention it, I do recall my grandmother telling me that. I was asking her about her taxes because the schools in her area were so well appointed. If you Google Mt Pocono schools and click on images you'll see what I mean. She said they spare no expense.

18 hours ago, snowman60 said:

Ginger,  when are you going to realize it doesn't matter what party you belong to. I am so tired of hearing party line voting. Who cares anymore. We no longer have a voice when so many people have their heads in the ass, or sand

I believe you. I think in spite of mid term elections, even if they favor Republicans, I'm still going to get killed on fuel costs. If something doesn't happen soon I'll have to file bankruptcy and take early social security until I figure out what my next move will be. My job and millions of others depends on fuel. It's not going to be good.

On 5/9/2022 at 1:22 PM, ginger said:

I believe you. I think in spite of mid term elections, even if they favor Republicans, I'm still going to get killed on fuel costs. If something doesn't happen soon I'll have to file bankruptcy and take early social security until I figure out what my next move will be. My job and millions of others depends on fuel. It's not going to be good.

I know its killing me.

On 5/9/2022 at 1:22 PM, ginger said:

ummm, He's Biden his time.

BULL SHIT!!!!!!  Really Pete? How the frig do you figure i didn't pay? I have worked all my life, no matter when or what i rented. So now i get punished for buying a house raise my taxes? You all know we don't need a NYC, let alone another Como for a governor.  retirement? Good luck. My taxes , both and school and property taxes went from 1200 back in 2000  for 1.16 acres to now close to 2500. Its time NYState to eliminate school taxes, like PA.

I guess what I'm trying to say is we need to get rid of the old farts with their beliefs  and bring in someone with new Ideas. It looks like the old farts can't get it done but they still collect multi benefits and maybe just under a 6 figure, or more, and health benefits, and god knows what else we have let them get away with. Time to make a decision folks, Research the incumbents  before you vote. Vote for who you think would be the best candidate . PLEASE, don't vote party line

Pete, you have children?, or grand kids that live with you? Then keep paying as you should. But for the seniors that don't have kids in their house hold why should we be paying school taxes?

Why am  paying for the Broome County Airport?  I haven't flown out of there for 20 years.

Why do I pay for fire protection?  I have never called them

Why do I pay for police?  I call them once every 10 years.

Why do I pay for Medicare when I am not on Medicare?

Why do my retired relatives pay for Medicare when they paid into it for 40 years?

Why do I pay for unemployment when I have never collected a cent from unemployment?

Why do I pay for disability insurance when I have never collected?

Why do I pay for Family Leave when I have never collected for Family leave?

Would you like me to go on?

3 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

Why am  paying for the Broome County Airport?  I haven't flown out of there for 20 years.

Why do I pay for fire protection?  I have never called them 

Why do I pay for police?  I call them once every 10 years.

Why do I pay for Medicare when I am not on Medicare?

Why do my retired relatives pay for Medicare when they paid into it for 40 years?

Why do I pay for unemployment when I have never collected a cent from unemployment?

Why do I pay for disability insurance when I have never collected?

Why do I pay for Family Leave when I have never collected for Family leave?

Would you like me to go on?

Exactly my point. We pay our taxes for god knows for what reasons. I agree with you Pete We need change!! And its up to us to make that change.......oh you left out the $20.00 state police fee on you registration fee to drive you car I hear you 100%